Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3118 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

I agree that bitcoin also has the same character as other financial businesses, the bitcoin business that I know is the same as trading shares on the stock exchange using FIAT currency, but if the FIAT currency stock market is integrated with the world bank, if crypto currencies are included bitcoin is decentralized with blockchain technology

request correction if my opinion is wrong  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

bitcoin it is bussines but if we want to compare between  bitcoin with another bussiness it cannot be the same, well we knew bitcoin was really gorgeous idea for bussiness and everything really have big risk in bitcoin than other bussiness.
euronine897

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

For some extend Bitcoin is a Business but it is more because unlike other assets like real Estates, organizational shares , Gold it is a currency that has no owner or a centralized party to control and mainly it is a intangible investment asset but something that can provide instant and quick profits than rest of businesses.

doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

there are so many people who use bitcoin as a very fast transaction tool and so many traders are accepting bitcoin and this has happened and I agree if this is a good business because everyone has used it and until now it's fine without problems Cheesy
Joyjoy16

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

I think yes because here if we are selling our token were doing a transaction also like for a business.
iwuwi12ueiei212

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

Market observations show me that Bitcoin is independent, it's just a tool of the business, rather than just a trump card of the business to grow in the cryptocurrency market. In the long term, Bitcoin will be popular and people will use it not just for business.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

Anything connected with finance or money is business Smiley
Yes, Bitcoin is new, revolutionary product but still product offered on the market.
So, you can sell or buy it for certain price determined by suply and demand.
So, it's business.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I strongly agree that Bitcoin is nearly becoming another form of business for crypto enthused investors. It appears the majority of people who trade in Bitcoin do not only purchase the coin and use to pay bills or make other form of payments, but rather purchase the coin hold it over a desirable period of time with the aim of yielding profit. And just like any Business, making profit is the sole spirit that inspires its perpetual engagement.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

so far I have thought that bitcoin is not part of another business or similar.
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that has value, while business is a way to make money with activities. I think it's different. if I am wrong in interpreting, please give rectification / explanation. thank you

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
LeoHonek

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Yes of course, its like a business which we was using BTC to trade and it is a reliable bussines. Lot of people using BTC for their safe and secure earnings through bitcoin
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

I agree because Bitcoin in itself offers job opportunities for people especially those who trade with it on the exchange and those who accepts it as a medium of exchange in their stores r businesses and hold for long term gains. Bitcoin has many features which makes its scope of usability very broad.
RANWAN

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Agree because many investors even companies are trying to invest in Bitcoin considering just like another business and for some extend it has become like that due to people it holds and invest but many believe it's potentials so even it is a business it will become globally expanded profitable like the world has never seen

noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

I agree because investing in bitcoin is like that we trade, we buy to invest and we sell it when the price is high so I think investing in bitcoin is the same thing as trading
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

Basically, every business is the same, only the media and the way is different. In doing business we also using money to still be able to do production and that happens to all businesses.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

it was a actully a type of business and work already because if you are a day trader you need to be active more than 8 hours a day which you really earn from day to day and its called a daily trade . Many people are into this and gaining much profit and i can say that this is really good to do . I also consider my bitcoin as business because this is our financial source of income
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

it was a actully a type of business and work already because if you are a day trader you need to be active more than 8 hours a day which you really earn from day to day and its called a daily trade . Many people are into this and gaining much profit and i can say that this is really good to do . I also consider my bitcoin as business because this is our financial source of income
I already consider bitcoin as a business right now, since business requires some form of investment and enough customers to whom its output can be sold on a consistent basis in order to make a profit, and that is bitcoin actually. It provides income and profit, there is investment involve and a customers. So, bitcoin is not just near with business it is indeed totally a business which provide good income for the future.
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

Yes.I agree.As long as you know how to use it wisely.It will make you earn profit by investing in it.Find more strategies how you can earn thru using bitcoin.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I am agree that bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business because there are so many people that working here. In business you need to invest just like here in bitcoin and also you can earn here so I can call it also as business.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

I really agree, bro, because business in bitcoin is also the same as business in the real world because the goal is to seek profits from investment returns that we doubt. bitcoin also has risks and benefits. as well as business in the real world there are risks and benefits

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Cecekcitata

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

bitcoin is the same as any other business, that is to get a profit, trading in crypto currency is enough at home with a computer connected to the internet you can add revenue if your strategy is right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: