Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that Bitcoin is nearly to be just like another business?  (Read 3118 times)
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

I do not agree that bitcoin is equated with other businesses, for example property, because bitcoin is crypto-shaped which has a very large risk, and also has a very large advantage.
I dont think so, bitcoin as a business? I doubt, but bitcoin can be a capital for your business. Ive red already many stories that the money they gained from bitcoin, they used it to build a business and that is a really great strategy to gain more profit.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
ArcticCrawler

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

When you say Bitcoin is just like any other business, I am somehow confused. Because that statement can mean quite a number of things. I think from your post, it refers more to its acceptance. In regards to that,I think your statement is mostly true. More and more enterprises seem to be jumping on the Bitcoin train. But I can also interpret it to mean how people view the cryptocurrency. Most of the new folks just see it as another avenue for profit. And it was really not invented to be. The technology and idea behind cryptocurrencies isn't actually like other business concepts.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.

I don't think that bitcoin is going to be just like other businesses, i believe bitcoin is still different from others because in the crypto world bitcoin is the most profitable investment and I don't think that bitcoin will eventually be just like other businesses

goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

I do recognize the fact that bitcoin has been a major source of income for many. It’s just disappointing that somehow, the real purpose of bitcoin is being blocked by its current role as asset. Bitcoin was designed as a virtual currency, right? When are actually going to embrace it for what it should be?
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

More than 50,000 U.S. merchants already accept bitcoin, and you may soon fall behind your competitors if you don’t have a plan for dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Over the short term, it means getting educated about the technology and adapting some business processes. Over the long term, it offers increased simplicity, greater efficiency and lower costs.
Bitcoin is a kind of investment but apart from that bitcoin is above than all, it is the most sustainable investment available in the market as no currency has made its existence since more than a decade except the Fiat one and this bitcoin is now considered as a threat to these Fiat currencies also so this is sufficient to prove the worth of bitcoin, though like other businesses and investment, there is also profit and loses but still it is more than any other kind of investment as no business can provide such a huge profit in such short span of time.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:19:41 PM

Of course it will happen. Bitcoin is the new era of money and business for sure. People have to adopt this New system and when it will start to happen it will be normal business like others.
CrucialTechnology57

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Of course bitcoin is a business or we can consider it is a digital business and A large number of people all over the world doing successfully this business.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

I know Bitcoin in 2017, and I see this is an opportunity for success. Therefore, I immediately entered into bitcoin, learned about it and did anything that could benefit here. this is a very promising business. we will really miss if we just keep quiet.
classictee

Activity: 238

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

Bitcoin is a real business, had I not know bitcoin would have regretted it a lot.  Bitcoin is a kind of business that will make investors around the into being a one community

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
BigBlackSheep57

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

Business is that system where people can invest their money and there will always be a risk, loss and profit and bitcoin has all of these.
miner49er1

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

I see Bitcoin as more of a security investment going forward.  It's not exactly a business but more of an investment tool, I think. I think in the end when the dust clears, BTC will be the new digital gold and other smaller crypto's will find separate uses. Something more stable like tether will end up being the everyday currency while BTC will be your new "digital" gold investment...IMO
Fmradio98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

Exchanging is now a type of business.Bitcoin includes exchanging from fiat cash or altcoins for profits.So I trust that we are as of now making bitcoin a type of business beside being a sort of a speculation which can be utilized additionally as medium of trade for installment and business exchanges.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

Of course, a digital business and like any other businesses,  it has a fluctuating market. The difference in it in a normal market is the investment scheme. People invest and hold their earnings and the market frequently fluctuates than the normal market.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

I think Bitcoin is almost the same as other business, it just depends on us. Whether we want to invest in it or not. Because in Bitcoin we can earn money without any investment.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Compared with what will happen in five years, 50,000 traders who now accept Bitcoin as payment - this is a very meager figure. I think that this figure will increase by 10 times during each subsequent year.
YXIN02

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

Bitcoin and business were seems similar. As the bitcoin uses in investment you're gaining a profit and also having involvement of bitcoin in business world. It serves as digital coin and used to pay some transactions.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:32:19 AM

I don't fully consider it as a business to be quite real with you, I consider BTC as something more preferable to be called as a working community, we do not only work in terms of business here, but we also work in communicating and in personalizing with each other, and therefore I think that BTC would not be just another business, it can really be our future.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

Bitcoin and business were seems similar. As the bitcoin uses in investment you're gaining a profit and also having involvement of bitcoin in business world. It serves as digital coin and used to pay some transactions.

Bitcoin and business are not similar, they are far from each other. Digital currencies the same as Bitcoin are just a currencies that is decentralized and volatile. Bitcoin is not a business, since when you say similar, they are the same but they are not.

Bitcoin and business can be related to each other since there are a lot of exchange, that is Business, that accepts Bitcoin. Without Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, there will be no business on exchanges.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

Merchant must be more prefer accepting cryptocurrency for payment, beside more secure, the value always increasing and they get profit from it. Cryptocurrency is our future payment and i am believe mass adoption getting closer

Hunusubuturi

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

We already earned from here,investing and trading is the best method to earn money from bitcoin,then yes I agree that bitcoin has been used for another business as a new way for the payment to the customer can have much system payment besides of using a credit card, paypal or transfer the money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: