Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:10:54 AM

Interesting, keep my eye on
You should really keep an eye on one of this team. He is the dev of dead shitcoin named PSB am i right? Everything he touches became shit. You may take a look at TOA price right now as a proof of his existence.

There is only one kind of person who never makes mistakes, it is the one who never tries anything new.

After trying and failing a bunch of times, every successful man will find his success and achievement eventually; I am staying with this dev, because I know that one day success will find him.

Price of TOA is influenced by the market, he does not control the market. Bitcoin too, was very low for a very long time before it was able to climb.
Save your speech in your event that needs hype. You forgot that cyptocurrency is based on trust. Trust has a big role in influencing market. TOA chart is a clear evidence that investors didn't trust the coin anymore. Altcoins are already in a bull run while your pitiful coin  is plunging.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerscoins

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:02 PM

I do not advise investing money in this coin. Developers or scammers or losers. Better buy bitcoins in the dump. Wink
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:01:50 AM

Crashing? What are you talking about? The FIAT price is still same for toa and hasnt changed. Only the ratio between btc/toa has changed because of btc rise....

as long as toa is keeping its fiat price at the same level, there is nothing to worry about

then you certainly don't understand trading cryptocurrency.

price is pegged against bitcoin NOT fiat. how did you get hold of your toa? through ICO or through swapping pesobit to toa?

either way, just to inform/educate you, the dev team collected amounts in terms of bitcoin and accordingly issued the number of tokens due to investors. what was the price when you initially received your coins if you were an ICO participant? now, at what price did you buy your PSB - if you swapped to TOA? if you weren't an ICO participant, at what price did you buy TOA in the exchanges that offer toa?

if you're happy with toa just keeping the fiat price fixed at what - less than 0.01 usd? then that means there will be no profit to be gained from buying or selling toa since it will always have the same fiat currency value!

you're losing in terms of bitcoin. you bought toa in terms of bitcoin and don't realize that you're losing?! if you're fine with that, well that's you. don't give others the illusion that they're gaining when in fact, they're losing a lot!

I calculate with fiat because i trade on exchanges and it resembles better what the asset is worth to people. If i compare to what could have been if i kept btc then its speculation and not investing.
If you make a bad decision on speculation then its not job of the toa foundation to match your expectation in my personal opinion.

If btc falls and toa rises in btc value to keep fiat price would you say the toa foundation did exceptional work?

In the end people value assets still to fiat. Might be other case in ico or swaps of course. Then your view might match better but since i bought them on exchange...

With the Bitcoin price having a major drop, we understand TOA/USD price will be affected as well but regardless we will still continue with TOA projects.

Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:01:15 AM

Keep your chin up guyyyys! You wouldnt come all the way to USA if you didnt believe in your coin! I got a staking wallet running every day and night its a cute little coin im keeping mine!

@XVG_HypeMan
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:01:54 AM

Block explorer does not appear to function(is there a functioning blockchain?)
According to Chainz explorer, top 10 wallets own 98.21% of the supply
Chainz and CMC have different cap values($59.2m vs $8.9m)
Slack link on website goes to nothing
No twitter account connected to coinmarketcap
POW/POS branding is misleading, incorrectly marked “mineable” on coinmarketcap
Little to no github commits in 6 months?
Unclear how many active devs TOA has, including the peso dev?
You've shown pictures of interviews with the devs, where are the interviews?

If space hub is now a backing asset, was the recent opening a hard or soft one?  how is it doing?  Where are the local reviews, numbers, outline of full amenities, etc would all be helpful.

What is the timeline for future developments, i.e.:  booking/checking in directly via TOA, tiered TOA-holder perks, physical brand expansion, etc.

Where are these pods coming from?  do you have a deal with a manufacturer, do you design them yourselves, etc?  Are there plans to forge deals with other industries in the space like digital vending machines or float pods?

What is the vision for this project from here, minus all the sterilized marketing being employed currently?

Thank you for your feedback and questions.

We had a Soft Opening of Spacehub last end of October and even though there were many customers these past few weeks we're still working on improving the experience of each customers. However, we're already working in setting one up in Manila for next year and targetting to open around mid of next year. It may or may not have the capsule hotel as it will depend on the area where we will set it up.

The pods are ordered from a manufacturer. Future plans will include other projects like Remittance, E-commerce, Freelancing, Online Booking etc.

We want TOA to be usable on many industries but we work on them carefully as everything must be handled legally.

So we always consult with a lawyer, register the business and make sure that all processes will be in an official business setup.

We will definitely post announcement for our progress and future developments.

khalmir

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

We had a Soft Opening of Spacehub last end of October and even though there were many customers these past few weeks we're still working on improving the experience of each customers. However, we're already working in setting one up in Manila for next year and targetting to open around mid of next year. It may or may not have the capsule hotel as it will depend on the area where we will set it up.

The pods are ordered from a manufacturer. Future plans will include other projects like Remittance, E-commerce, Freelancing, Online Booking etc.

We want TOA to be usable on many industries but we work on them carefully as everything must be handled legally.

So we always consult with a lawyer, register the business and make sure that all processes will be in an official business setup.

[/quote]
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/152/704/b7f.gif
[/quote]

What happen to Vmoney? is it still in use?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:11:15 AM

Can someone explain to me how this coin is used in the travel industry and who is using it??? I just want to understand the use of TOA in the real world???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:14:44 AM

Keep your chin up guyyyys! You wouldnt come all the way to USA if you didnt believe in your coin! I got a staking wallet running every day and night its a cute little coin im keeping mine!

Thank you for your positive feedback and support Wolfie.  Smiley

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:39:56 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

The VMoney platform will still be used, we're currently working on placing the system in the Online Wallet. You should be able to see it back by January.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:27:46 AM

Can someone explain to me how this coin is used in the travel industry and who is using it??? I just want to understand the use of TOA in the real world???

TOA aims to create an ecosystem where TOA holders can make use of it in everyday usage. For the past 6 months we worked on creating the foundation needed in setting up the systems, then we created our own Cafe in Desa Park City Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia where you can make use of TOA as the mode of payment. Soon we'll be having more of these Cafe in Asia. We're also going to create an online booking platform, get into Remittance, Freelancing, E-Commerce industries and more.

khalmir

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:40:14 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/152/704/b7f.gif

[/quote]

The VMoney platform will still be used, we're currently working on placing the system in the Online Wallet. You should be able to see it back by January.
[/quote]

Great, if i may suggest please update the roadmap, integrating / adding Vmoney in TOA's online wallet is something we look forward.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:07:45 PM

We need some regular updates on progress.

This coin has been losing value for months now and we need to know why and more importantly, what's being done to change the trajectory upwards...
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:55:45 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 09:47:55 AM by TOA Coin

What to Expect from TOA this 2018!

TOA started in mid-2017 and was listed in exchanges by July. Companies were then set-up in Malaysia and Philippines so we can start operations and work on our stated goals.

We want TOA to be the preferred currency that anyone can use in booking their next trip online, pay with, as they sip a cup of coffee in our Café, pay freelancers, send money to your home country via remittances with FIAT direct conversion and many more.

Every time we travel or exchange our money to that of our host country, we lose a lot of its value due to the exchange rates.
With cryptocurrency such as TOA, your currency value remains intact, giving you more power regardless of where you are at any given moment.  This will be a reality as we strive to provide as much services as possible that will accept TOA, and this will help our users take advantage of this so-called Internet money.

EXPOS ATTENDED

During the past 5 months, we attended 4 Expos: Bangkok, Thailand; Davao, Philippines, Santa Clara in US; and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.
We attended these Expos to let the locals there know that we’ll be developing systems that will make use of cryptocurrency. We also established our first TOA Café dubbed as Spacehub in Desa Park City Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. It accepts TOA as the mode of payment.  It is even conveniently located just a few steps away from our KL office.

A Coffee shop or two will open in the Philippines at the heart of a central business district.  We want our clientele to not only enjoy a cup of good quality coffee using TOA as mode of payment, but to also learn more about cryptocurrency in general.

It will accept cash as well – but discounts are given to those who will pay using TOA.
We aim it to be a modern yet cozy place as we will be offering Financial services within its premises like Remittance, offline exchange, co-working spaces and many more.

Depending on the location, some branches could even have a capsule hotel.

Remittances is one of the services where cryptocurrency can thrive in. When we went to Santa Clara USA last November, what people saw there as a possible ground-breaking opportunity for TOA, is tackling the Remittance industry.
There are some companies who were able to do it using Bitcoin despite the expensive transaction fees of Bitcoin nowadays, so it is also possible for TOA.

ONLINE BOOKINGS

Since we aim to benefit travelers, Online Booking platform will be one of the platforms we will be working on next year. The platform will accept TOA as the mode of payment and we will be working on hotel/resort partnerships initially in the Philippines and Malaysia.

Most coins nowadays use Bitcoin as their gateway currency. For you to be able to trade a coin, you need to convert your local money to bitcoin first, then send it to an exchange so you can buy the altcoin of your choice.

We want TOA to be directly-tradable from FIAT at least in the Philippines, and possibly Malaysia – so if Bitcoin suddenly has a huge price swing, our TOA value won’t be affected as much.

We already have a registered business in the Philippines for this operation and we’re engaging with our Central Bank so we can be regulated and have direct transactions with local banks as well. TOA will be one of the base currencies together with Philippine Peso, USD Tether, BTC and probably a couple more. We want it to be user friendly so a mobile app will also be created.

Freelancing and E-Commerce will also be tackled so platforms for these will also be released next year. We believe that these are the 2 industry markets that TOA could capitalize on.

Although TOA is all about services, we won’t forget on improving our coin itself.
Electrum, aliasing, master node and others are some of the features already being looked into by our developers as of this writing.

All of the aforementioned services will have a mobile app to make sure that we can use all of the TOA services with ease. We will be releasing monthly/quarterly updates on each project so please watch out for these.

But if you’re within Desa Park City in Kuala Lumpur or Ortigas, Manila then you can drop by our office and know the updates first-hand.

YEAR-END PROMO:

We will be offering 5% bonus when you buy directly from the Online wallet at toacoin.net to get you started with TOA.
Promo will last until January 7, 2018.

AVAIL OF THIS PROMO NOW AND JOIN THE TOA COMMUNITY!

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:07:40 AM

This coin has been losing value for months now and we need to know why and more importantly, what's being done to change the trajectory upwards...

The latest price dip in bitcoin affected TOA as we suppose some of our major holders shifted to bitcoin causing TOA to be dumped then created a snowball effect. The only thing we can do is push through our projects posted just recently and let the price flow naturally by mass adoption.

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:02:49 PM

The latest price dip in bitcoin affected TOA as we suppose some of our major holders shifted to bitcoin causing TOA to be dumped then created a snowball effect. The only thing we can do is push through our projects posted just recently and let the price flow naturally by mass adoption.

Great news above!

I must say i respect how you handle this situation and go through with your plans, having the big picture in mind. That shows commitement and gives me a really good impression for this coin.
khalmir

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

2 - 3 BTC sell wall to go back to 100 sat, if only we could lock the coins again like the staking rewards in the previous online wallet or setup a Master node
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

So far nothing is used. This is just a project, and the developers are working to ensure that it can be used in the future, for example, when you want to pay for travel, flights and collect some achievements
The1crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

TOA team, great news to see the future protects of the coin, I´m an early investor and I like to see news from you. Congrats.

Would it be possible that you put links to the Richard Park talks, in the Crypto Currency Expo Malaysia?

Thanks
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

The last time i checked you said you will open an office in Manila on November 2017 and now it will be on mid of this year. Did i miss something? The issue last year brings down the price of TOA, my question is how will you bring back trust of the investors. We appreciate your work and eagerness but as i recall when we invest in PSB it is the same eagerness, effort and passion that we saw until one day the developer gives up and accidentally that developer is in your team.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

The last time i checked you said you will open an office in Manila on November 2017 and now it will be on mid of this year. Did i miss something? The issue last year brings down the price of TOA, my question is how will you bring back trust of the investors. We appreciate your work and eagerness but as i recall when we invest in PSB it is the same eagerness, effort and passion that we saw until one day the developer gives up and accidentally that developer is in your team.

I agree. I hope that I won't be tagged as someone spamming this thread. I was an investor of PSB too and I invested big. It wasn't just money that I invested. My word was in there too and tagged a lot of friends who invested huge amounts as well. When there were questions about the dips, I defended PSB so when the sudden news to a coin swap slapped me in the face, everything just crumbled for me and I suppose others have had a similar experience.

So the core dev of TOA, I suppose is Richard Park? What assurance can he give that TOA won't end up like PSB? because from the looks of the charts, TOA is taking the same trajectory as PSB.... PSB investors like me can't help but notice the trend. It's all too similar -- the promises, the excuses like price is taking a beating because of bitcoin growth. It's the same.

Other alts have held their ground and even broke past their previous highs and even when bitcoin price was moving forward. What's holding back toa from doing the same?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: