Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
deeryemeles

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

Interesting project, what is the difference between this and other tokens?

It is a bitcoin-based blockchain and is focus on real-world usage. Please see our projects from here: http://toacoin.com/roadmap

Good. What is your target price for this year?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

It is a bitcoin-based blockchain and is focus on real-world usage. Please see our projects from here: http://toacoin.com/roadmap

Our target price in 5 years is 1 USD but for this year, I think maybe 0.2 USD.

deeryemeles

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

How do you plan in achieving that price?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Our project is listed in our roadmap and we believe accomplishing the projects stated in the roadmap will increase the demand which will eventually increase the price.

deeryemeles

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

Our project is listed in our roadmap and we believe accomplishing the projects stated in the roadmap will increase the demand which will eventually increase the price.

Will the Cafe project be centered in 1 country only or will it be spread out to several countries?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

Will the Cafe project be centered in 1 country only or will it be spread out to several countries?

Our first branch was in Malaysia. In the Philippines, we opted for a partnership instead making use of TOA as the mode of payment.

deeryemeles

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Our first branch was in Malaysia. In the Philippines, we opted for a partnership instead making use of TOA as the mode of payment.

Is there a link somewhere regarding this partnership or is this still in the works?
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

Is this a coin where bookings will be put inside the blockchain?
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Is there a link somewhere regarding this partnership or is this still in the works?

Partnership is between TOA and Farron

https://twitter.com/ToaCoin/status/981770692436856837
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

As far as i know, the data will not be saved inside the blockchain. TOA will be rather used as travel/western union kind of currency on those plattforms.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

Partnership is between TOA and Farron

https://twitter.com/ToaCoin/status/981770692436856837

Correct, but we will also post an official news on this one. We're just waiting for a product to be released which will benefit the partnership.

cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

As far as i know, the data will not be saved inside the blockchain. TOA will be rather used as travel/western union kind of currency on those plattforms.

So there's no clear advantage by this over other cryptocurrencies?
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Personally this one stands out to me for following reasons:

- They create real businesses and partnership with local companies first (increase demand) and then implement TOA as a currency. Thats how real businesses work.
- Each step in their plans are reasonable and the goals are realistic. They dont make false promises.
- The devs put a lot of their time and passion into this and respond quickly to community requests/questions
- They focus on countries, that are not yet targeted by other cryptocurrencies.
- You can already use toa in their Spacehub and they create a payment website for easy payment
- The motivation of the devs is guaranteed as even if the currency should drop, they will continue to work on it as they still have their real businesses behind it.
- You can see the progress on several medium
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

- They create real businesses and partnership with local companies first (increase demand) and then implement TOA as a currency. Thats how real businesses work.
- Each step in their plans are reasonable and the goals are realistic. They dont make false promises.
- The devs put a lot of their time and passion into this and respond quickly to community requests/questions
- You can already use toa in their Spacehub and they create a payment website for easy payment
- The motivation of the devs is guaranteed as even if the currency should drop, they will continue to work on it as they still have their real businesses behind it.

Whats missing though in my opinion:

A community project....something that the community can work and discuss about. Something to tinker and improve on. Thats why its mostly silent in this thread.
momchilandonov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

Do u have any video about the project?Some kind of intro. It would be great
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Do u have any video about the project?Some kind of intro. It would be great

Here you go:
https://youtu.be/aHPRoCKDIog
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

A community project....something that the community can work and discuss about. Something to tinker and improve on. Thats why its mostly silent in this thread.

Thanks for the answer and support and you have a good point. Community support hardly happens even on other cryptocurrency communities as most are just into the crypto space just for profits and not for the real advantage over other modes of payments thats why most coins have great presentation but lack turning it into real world application. But I believe if we just keep on working in establishing partnership and increasing the usage of TOA then someday community will follow.

wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

Tourism sector block chain market is indeed very large, TOA Coin project should be able to make some achievements in this field, you can keep your eyes open.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

Thanks for the answer and support and you have a good point. Community support hardly happens even on other cryptocurrency communities as most are just into the crypto space just for profits and not for the real advantage over other modes of payments thats why most coins have great presentation but lack turning it into real world application. But I believe if we just keep on working in establishing partnership and increasing the usage of TOA then someday community will follow.

Yes, I think it's unquestionable that more community interaction and discussion would be a big plus for this coin. TOA has many projects, but beside the new GUI interface there is not much we can see. Is TOA on Telegram as well?

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

Yes, I think it's unquestionable that more community interaction and discussion would be a big plus for this coin. TOA has many projects, but beside the new GUI interface there is not much we can see. Is TOA on Telegram as well?

Yes it is also in Telegram for announcement with the discussion in Discord. We've recently secured the partnership with Farron for the payment system which took a lot of time because of the long term contract so lawyers had to be involved on both sides. Plus mobile app is being created as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: