Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52631 times)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

The last time i checked you said you will open an office in Manila on November 2017 and now it will be on mid of this year. Did i miss something? The issue last year brings down the price of TOA, my question is how will you bring back trust of the investors. We appreciate your work and eagerness but as i recall when we invest in PSB it is the same eagerness, effort and passion that we saw until one day the developer gives up and accidentally that developer is in your team.

I agree. I hope that I won't be tagged as someone spamming this thread. I was an investor of PSB too and I invested big. It wasn't just money that I invested. My word was in there too and tagged a lot of friends who invested huge amounts as well. When there were questions about the dips, I defended PSB so when the sudden news to a coin swap slapped me in the face, everything just crumbled for me and I suppose others have had a similar experience.

So the core dev of TOA, I suppose is Richard Park? What assurance can he give that TOA won't end up like PSB? because from the looks of the charts, TOA is taking the same trajectory as PSB.... PSB investors like me can't help but notice the trend. It's all too similar -- the promises, the excuses like price is taking a beating because of bitcoin growth. It's the same.

Other alts have held their ground and even broke past their previous highs and even when bitcoin price was moving forward. What's holding back toa from doing the same?

Setting up business agreements and building an ecosystem takes time, I understand that.

What I would like better though, is more frequent dev team updates.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:06:49 AM

The last time i checked you said you will open an office in Manila on November 2017 and now it will be on mid of this year. Did i miss something? The issue last year brings down the price of TOA, my question is how will you bring back trust of the investors. We appreciate your work and eagerness but as i recall when we invest in PSB it is the same eagerness, effort and passion that we saw until one day the developer gives up and accidentally that developer is in your team.

All the PSBs were replaced with TOA, and as mentioned several times. The problem with PSB is lack of investors, the ICO only collected around 30k USD. Taking away all the exchange listing expenses, early ICO supporters pay, escrow pay it will be very hard to get that project moving which is something TOA provided. All the operations are still operated by the PSB developer, TOA is the one who is working on the financials. PSB is the one who has the blockchain and the visions of the project while TOA has the financials to support the PSB dev project. That's why we brought PSB users along and not just neglect its users even though such move is expensive because its like giving the community 50 free BTC at that time of the swap but we believe that everything will go well despite of that cost and we know that PSB users will support TOA.

As for the office, we already have the office in Manila last November. The one that will be opened mid year 2018 is the Coffee Shop.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

Thank you to all of you who took advantage of the 5% bonus sale and bought their TOA coins through the Online wallet (https://toacoin.net).

We were able to sell close to 150M TOA up to today ensuring that the projects of TOA for this year will materialize.

With this, the only remaining stocks owned by the TOA team is at around 7%. The first in the rich list is the Online wallet storage, the 2nd and 3rd there are the frozen 50% of the coins, while the 4th is the company fund.

We already requested for these addresses to be tagged so you can monitor them easily.

We will also be requesting for an update with Coinmarketcap regarding the coin circulation as well as the social media channel link.
We will still be selling some coins on the Online Wallet as some users are not confident in using exchanges, especially those first timers - but to those who know how to trade, please do buy directly from the exchange.

The collected money during the sale will be used to support the laid out projects for the entire 2018 which can be seen from here:
https://toacoin.com/blog/2017/12/29/what-to-expect-from-toa-this-2018/

Thank you to those who partied with us during the holiday season in our Spacehub especially during the New Year's eve. You gave us a good head start for 2018 as TOA has been doing well lately in Cryptopia.

Let's continue moving forward with TOA! Soon to be your preferred cryptocurrency for travel, trade, remittances and more!

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

Thank you to all of you who took advantage of the 5% bonus sale and bought their TOA coins through the Online wallet (https://toacoin.net).

We were able to sell close to 150M TOA up to today ensuring that the projects of TOA for this year will materialize.

With this, the only remaining stocks owned by the TOA team is at around 7%. The first in the rich list is the Online wallet storage, the 2nd and 3rd there are the frozen 50% of the coins, while the 4th is the company fund.

We already requested for these addresses to be tagged so you can monitor them easily.

We will also be requesting for an update with Coinmarketcap regarding the coin circulation as well as the social media channel link.
We will still be selling some coins on the Online Wallet as some users are not confident in using exchanges, especially those first timers - but to those who know how to trade, please do buy directly from the exchange.

The collected money during the sale will be used to support the laid out projects for the entire 2018 which can be seen from here:
https://toacoin.com/blog/2017/12/29/what-to-expect-from-toa-this-2018/

Thank you to those who partied with us during the holiday season in our Spacehub especially during the New Year's eve. You gave us a good head start for 2018 as TOA has been doing well lately in Cryptopia.

Let's continue moving forward with TOA! Soon to be your preferred cryptocurrency for travel, trade, remittances and more!

Thank you for this update. TOA team now has plenty of money to go ahead with exciting projects!

Also, those 150 million TOA sold to investors will bring onboard more people and create exchange volume - also, these people will want to make their investment grow so they will say nice things about TOA.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Done catching up with the toacoin.net buyers. You should be able to see your coins now in your respective accounts. If I missed someone, please email us at support@toacoin.com.

Thanks for the support.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

I agree. I hope that I won't be tagged as someone spamming this thread. I was an investor of PSB too and I invested big. It wasn't just money that I invested. My word was in there too and tagged a lot of friends who invested huge amounts as well. When there were questions about the dips, I defended PSB so when the sudden news to a coin swap slapped me in the face, everything just crumbled for me and I suppose others have had a similar experience.

So the core dev of TOA, I suppose is Richard Park? What assurance can he give that TOA won't end up like PSB? because from the looks of the charts, TOA is taking the same trajectory as PSB.... PSB investors like me can't help but notice the trend. It's all too similar -- the promises, the excuses like price is taking a beating because of bitcoin growth. It's the same.

Other alts have held their ground and even broke past their previous highs and even when bitcoin price was moving forward. What's holding back toa from doing the same?

When the swap happened, the price of both PSB and TOA were at around $0.003. When the price increased at around $0.004 ~ $0.006 USD, most of them sold at a profit. We also believe most PSB users who participated in the swap sold their TOA as well at the small profit. Although not all, there were others who still continue messaging us in our FB or Twitter checking up on the team and its progress. We even had visitors in both offices (Malaysia and Manila) who are early investors of TOA and they have to see for themselves how are things.
With TOA, most of the users sell at a short profit but not all as we know some of the guys who were with us from the beginning. What differs PSB from TOA are the funds. PSB never had an actual office space because the ICO funds won't even be enough to set 1 up while TOA already have 2 locations and both are long term contracts. TOA already established business registrations as well on both countries and registered with SEC. PSB collected money can only do small things while TOA has the money in order for those projects to materialize. This 2018 will be the year for those projects to happen and we will all see each one of them as they unfold.

Thanks for the support

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

When the swap happened, the price of both PSB and TOA were at around $0.003. When the price increased at around $0.004 ~ $0.006 USD, most of them sold at a profit. We also believe most PSB users who participated in the swap sold their TOA as well at the small profit. Although not all, there were others who still continue messaging us in our FB or Twitter checking up on the team and its progress. We even had visitors in both offices (Malaysia and Manila) who are early investors of TOA and they have to see for themselves how are things.
With TOA, most of the users sell at a short profit but not all as we know some of the guys who were with us from the beginning. What differs PSB from TOA are the funds. PSB never had an actual office space because the ICO funds won't even be enough to set 1 up while TOA already have 2 locations and both are long term contracts. TOA already established business registrations as well on both countries and registered with SEC. PSB collected money can only do small things while TOA has the money in order for those projects to materialize. This 2018 will be the year for those projects to happen and we will all see each one of them as they unfold.

Thanks for the support

Are there plans to cooperate with coins.ph or to offer cashout services in the coffeeshops? So abroad worker can send money to their relatives in the Philippines through toa?
Testeur1450

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Thanks for the support

I come from PSB too, i hold my TOA for a long time trusting your team

Compte JUmpy14 hacké (Hero member)
cryptoknight_

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

The woman on your team is different than the woman on your team stated on your website. They are different in age and name but the information stated is exactly the same. Why is that? Kind of sketchy tbh.

I like the idea of this coin but I am having second thoughts now.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

Thanks for the support

Are there plans to cooperate with coins.ph or to offer cashout services in the coffeeshops? So abroad worker can send money to their relatives in the Philippines through toa?

We will have cash out service directly at the coffee shop but not thru coins.ph. We are also currently making a solution for remittance thru direct bank transactions.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

The woman on your team is different than the woman on your team stated on your website. They are different in age and name but the information stated is exactly the same. Why is that? Kind of sketchy tbh.

May we ask you to send us the picture so we can check the person you are referring to. We have changed personnel lately.

thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Thanks for the support

We will have cash out service directly at the coffee shop but not thru coins.ph. We are also currently making a solution for remittance thru direct bank transactions.

Thanks for replying, sounds good!

Btw might wanna edit your previous message above this one as the quote is missing and makes the post confusing
alexwithlonghair

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

I would say it's probably just a small mistake not updating her bio yet.  Their Twitter and LinkedIn links need to be updated though, as well as the Facebook link in the middle of their page.  I did find their official Facebook page (well, registered as a regular account), and they have been posting a lot and going to conventions and posting pictures from them.

Love the project, and it seems like they're dedicated and doing a great job of putting a lot of time and effort into this.  I would absolutely invest!
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

I would say it's probably just a small mistake not updating her bio yet.  Their Twitter and LinkedIn links need to be updated though, as well as the Facebook link in the middle of their page.  I did find their official Facebook page (well, registered as a regular account), and they have been posting a lot and going to conventions and posting pictures from them.

Love the project, and it seems like they're dedicated and doing a great job of putting a lot of time and effort into this.  I would absolutely invest!

Yes thanks for checking. We will definitely check on the updates you mentioned.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

The Spacehub in Desa Park City has been given a much needed facelift making it more appealing to users - and it is currently giving out discounts for TOA users, while at the same time, promoting what TOA is all about.

If you're around the area, feel free to check it out as there'll be upcoming promos/discounts given to would-be-TOA users.

thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Heya TOA team,

is the 10% discount mentioned on the first page on purchases 500+ USD on toacoin.net still available? Didnt see it on the website itself but noticed that the 300 USD and 500 USD Buy buttons are not working correctly. If you click on it, it will open up a buy order for 100 USD worth of toa...
phieudu2601

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

Hello Dev, let consider to list TOA coin on Kucoin exchange for everyone, just only C-Cex  has not enough for us.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
khalmir

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

Hello Dev, let consider to list TOA coin on Kucoin exchange for everyone, just only C-Cex  has not enough for us.
Hopefully Binance too, cryptopia is not enough..
khalmir

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you for the update, please do it regularly it brings back confidence to the investors.. Although we would like you to code for us instead of just talking, a simple update will do.. Smiley
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

Heya TOA team,

is the 10% discount mentioned on the first page on purchases 500+ USD on toacoin.net still available?

We had a holiday promo that ended yesterday which provided 5% bonus to all buyers.

noticed that the 300 USD and 500 USD buy buttons are not working correctly. If you click on it, it will open up a buy order for 100 USD worth of toa

Thank you for noticing it.  We will check it immediately and we will let you know once it's working.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: