Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
amaraportia

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

An important aspect of traveling is time. Time is how many hours we can spend in our favorite coffee shop. Time is the quiet guide that tells us how long it will take us to reach our dream destination. Time is the only thing that is constant as we go on with our lives.

The best way to look at time is not through the reflective glass of a mobile phone, but rather through an elegant timepiece that has been crafted by master watchmakers. There are many ways to tell time right now, but only an exquisite watch can subtly show to anyone how successful one is in life.

Aspirational timepieces such as a Rolex, Hublot, Audemars Piguet, or a Patek Philippe are usually not available for cryptocurrency buyers until now. TOA's partnership with Professional Watch Lab in Malaysia makes this aspiration more reachable.

Starting today, Professional Watch Lab in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia will give 10% discount to any buyer who will pay with toacoins. No other cryptocurrency can give this kind of deal.
To browse their watch collection, please visit www.professionalwatchlab.com or you can visit their shop in Lot No. 06-22 Level 6, Berjaya Time Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Prices of the watch is at around 8K USD making the 10% discount a huge sum of money. Too bad I'm not willing to buy a watch that expensive.

If you're not willing to shell out such amount of money, you're not one of their customers.

I can offer a Russian-made watch. The quality is much higher, and the price is cheaper. Selling for TOA

Sounds great! Do you have a diving watch from Russia? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TirionFordring

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

An important aspect of traveling is time. Time is how many hours we can spend in our favorite coffee shop. Time is the quiet guide that tells us how long it will take us to reach our dream destination. Time is the only thing that is constant as we go on with our lives.

The best way to look at time is not through the reflective glass of a mobile phone, but rather through an elegant timepiece that has been crafted by master watchmakers. There are many ways to tell time right now, but only an exquisite watch can subtly show to anyone how successful one is in life.

Aspirational timepieces such as a Rolex, Hublot, Audemars Piguet, or a Patek Philippe are usually not available for cryptocurrency buyers until now. TOA's partnership with Professional Watch Lab in Malaysia makes this aspiration more reachable.

Starting today, Professional Watch Lab in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia will give 10% discount to any buyer who will pay with toacoins. No other cryptocurrency can give this kind of deal.
To browse their watch collection, please visit www.professionalwatchlab.com or you can visit their shop in Lot No. 06-22 Level 6, Berjaya Time Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Prices of the watch is at around 8K USD making the 10% discount a huge sum of money. Too bad I'm not willing to buy a watch that expensive.

If you're not willing to shell out such amount of money, you're not one of their customers.

I'm just being honest here and if you're the type who can afford one of those watches then lucky you but I'm not going to pretend that I can buy one of those even if I want to avail of the 10% discount brought in by TOA.

I think they also have a Tag Heuer watch. It's a lot more affordable than the other brands they carry.   Smiley
thesuriel

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

I can offer a Russian-made watch. The quality is much higher, and the price is cheaper. Selling for TOA

What is the brand name?
cameronblack

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Will you also support other services like payment for utility bills and top up load for mobile or games in near future?
Sergey71

Activity: 195
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

of course have. I do not think that you will dive more than 200 meters https://gostime.ru/catalog/304032212/ . I can offer the antique clock of the 1990s, but more expensive. depth of immersion up to 100 meters
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Will you also support other services like payment for utility bills and top up load for mobile or games in near future?

Possible. We'll see.

thesuriel

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

That is not in the roadmap.
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

But it is a good use case. Only that better make it International.
thesuriel

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

But since it is not in the roadmap then it might not be done or even prioritized at all.
TirionFordring

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

of course have. I do not think that you will dive more than 200 meters https://gostime.ru/catalog/304032212/ . I can offer the antique clock of the 1990s, but more expensive. depth of immersion up to 100 meters

Can we pay that with toa?  Cheesy
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

But since it is not in the roadmap then it might not be done or even prioritized at all.

This could actually be possible even though it is not in the roadmap.

thesuriel

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

This could actually be possible even though it is not in the roadmap.

Wow that's great news. This will increase usage of TOA even further.
tntdl

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Great project, hope soon there is a bounty campaign and airdrop. I will be a active member for your project
Sergey71

Activity: 195
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Can we pay that with toa?  Cheesy
What country do you live in? I need to find out how much it will cost to ship the watch
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

Does anybody have problems with the wallet?
Mine had errors when I opened it

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cameronblack

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

No, everything's fine on my end.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:02:02 AM

What is the error you're getting?

thesuriel

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Tried mine and it is working ok as well.
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

BTC again is taking a hit. But no point in selling for me so I'll just HODL on to my crypto including TOA.
thesuriel

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

BTC again is taking a hit. But no point in selling for me so I'll just HODL on to my crypto including TOA.

No choice mate. I bought my BTC when it was around 15K USD thinking that I bought already 5K lower than the all time high but I was wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: