Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
cometoft

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

End of 2nd quarter is fast approaching, better have some kind of a status report of what is going on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:11:42 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 08:23:32 AM by TOA Coin

End of 2nd quarter is fast approaching, better have some kind of a status report of what is going on.

Yup definitely, a status report will be released within the next few days.

hopie1625

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

Do you have any vendor which willing accept TOA coin for payment method?

I have just checked and tried registering to their web wallet https://www.toacoin.net/ and it seems they have multiple merchants that accepts TOA coin. Try checking their roadmap as well to be updated on their future projects. https://toacoin.com/roadmap
cometoft

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

I just dont get why the price is still low despite the projects updates. Maybe the community is waiting for the actual platform that they can use before they start buying again.
hopie1625

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

I just dont get why the price is still low despite the projects updates. Maybe the community is waiting for the actual platform that they can use before they start buying again.

Yeah. that's the case and I think that's the mindset of the majority now. Also, BTC price fell to its lowest point since February I think and that greatly affect the TOA price as well.
thesuriel

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Yeah. that's the case and I think that's the mindset of the majority now. Also, BTC price fell to its lowest point since February I think and that greatly affect the TOA price as well.

Weak hands will always sell at a loss when panic is in the air for crypto. And it is not only happening in TOA, it's been happening on most coins for months now. There are coins that I invested in lost around 80% of their price. And I thought, it wont go any lower so I buy thinking that it will go up but still it continues to go down. It might be illogical but some invested their money that they will need in the near future and when that need arises they will sell their coin regardless of the price because they need it not that they want it.
cometoft

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

Weak hands will always sell at a loss when panic is in the air for crypto. And it is not only happening in TOA, it's been happening on most coins for months now. There are coins that I invested in lost around 80% of their price. And I thought, it wont go any lower so I buy thinking that it will go up but still it continues to go down. It might be illogical but some invested their money that they will need in the near future and when that need arises they will sell their coin regardless of the price because they need it not that they want it.

Is one of the coin in your portfolio the coin who had an "Independence" event today? Damn, I thought that coin will have a price increase few days ago til now but it seems the price went the other way. So it looks like positive news don't matter much anymore in this bearish market.
amaraportia

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

haha I guess crypto trading is not for the weak hearted. You have to study the market and get your profits when you can. Then move on and learn from your loss. Know that the market will continue to rise and fall.
charmander

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

TOA will be attending the International Franchise Expo at the SMX Convention Center, Manila Philippines on 20-22 July 2018.

It is considered as Asia's biggest International Franchise Expo. Over 700 local and international brands from the food, retail, and services sectors will exhibit and more than 52,000 visitors are expected to come to the 3 day event.

TOA will be presenting the TOA Mobile Payment solution to potential partners in the expo. This is part of our strategy to bring more stores to the TOA Ecosystem and continue to provide all TOA users with real world use cases for your TOA Coins.

https://i.imgur.com/7ANm2Pw.jpg

Nice! I will drop by one of those dates. Do you have any partners already operating with your Mobile Payment?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

TOA will be attending the International Franchise Expo at the SMX Convention Center, Manila Philippines on 20-22 July 2018.

It is considered as Asia's biggest International Franchise Expo. Over 700 local and international brands from the food, retail, and services sectors will exhibit and more than 52,000 visitors are expected to come to the 3 day event.

TOA will be presenting the TOA Mobile Payment solution to potential partners in the expo. This is part of our strategy to bring more stores to the TOA Ecosystem and continue to provide all TOA users with real world use cases for your TOA Coins.

Nice! I will drop by one of those dates. Do you have any partners already operating with your Mobile Payment?

Looking forward to see you all there at the Asian Franchise Expo. Yes we do have operating partners.
You can see them on our TOA mobile app. Downloadable at Playstore.

charmander

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

Looking forward to see you all there at the Asian Franchise Expo. Yes we do have operating partners.

https://i.imgur.com/vtncUQ4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9V2Eo37.jpg

Good to know there are partners already using the app. Are you going to release for IOS users? If yes, when?
TirionFordring

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

https://i.imgur.com/vtncUQ4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9V2Eo37.jpg

Nice!!! Hope to see more merchants partner with TOA!  Cheesy
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

An important aspect of traveling is time. Time is how many hours we can spend in our favorite coffee shop. Time is the quiet guide that tells us how long it will take us to reach our dream destination. Time is the only thing that is constant as we go on with our lives.

The best way to look at time is not through the reflective glass of a mobile phone, but rather through an elegant timepiece that has been crafted by master watchmakers. There are many ways to tell time right now, but only an exquisite watch can subtly show to anyone how successful one is in life.

Aspirational timepieces such as a Rolex, Hublot, Audemars Piguet, or a Patek Philippe are usually not available for cryptocurrency buyers until now. TOA's partnership with Professional Watch Lab in Malaysia makes this aspiration more reachable.

Starting today, Professional Watch Lab in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia will give 10% discount to any buyer who will pay with toacoins. No other cryptocurrency can give this kind of deal.
To browse their watch collection, please visit www.professionalwatchlab.com or you can visit their shop in Lot No. 06-22 Level 6, Berjaya Time Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

thesuriel

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

An important aspect of traveling is time. Time is how many hours we can spend in our favorite coffee shop. Time is the quiet guide that tells us how long it will take us to reach our dream destination. Time is the only thing that is constant as we go on with our lives.

The best way to look at time is not through the reflective glass of a mobile phone, but rather through an elegant timepiece that has been crafted by master watchmakers. There are many ways to tell time right now, but only an exquisite watch can subtly show to anyone how successful one is in life.

Aspirational timepieces such as a Rolex, Hublot, Audemars Piguet, or a Patek Philippe are usually not available for cryptocurrency buyers until now. TOA's partnership with Professional Watch Lab in Malaysia makes this aspiration more reachable.

Starting today, Professional Watch Lab in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia will give 10% discount to any buyer who will pay with toacoins. No other cryptocurrency can give this kind of deal.
To browse their watch collection, please visit www.professionalwatchlab.com or you can visit their shop in Lot No. 06-22 Level 6, Berjaya Time Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

https://i.imgur.com/V4OQiYF.png

Prices of the watch is at around 8K USD making the 10% discount a huge sum of money. Too bad I'm not willing to buy a watch that expensive.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

Good to know there are partners already using the app. Are you going to release for IOS users? If yes, when?

We are hoping to launch the iOS app on July 20 in time for the expo. If all goes well.  Smiley

cometoft

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Prices of the watch is at around 8K USD making the 10% discount a huge sum of money. Too bad I'm not willing to buy a watch that expensive.

If you're not willing to shell out such amount of money, you're not one of their customers.
thesuriel

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

If you're not willing to shell out such amount of money, you're not one of their customers.

I'm just being honest here and if you're the type who can afford one of those watches then lucky you but I'm not going to pretend that I can buy one of those even if I want to avail of the 10% discount brought in by TOA.
feizang

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

I think for me, the team is doing just fine following the roadmap.
Other coins are hyping things out but this team remains to be real in announcements.
I think it could be better marketing wise by providing posts that will increase the interest of the community but there's a certain line in being true and being dreamy.
Sergey71

Activity: 195
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

I can offer a Russian-made watch. The quality is much higher, and the price is cheaper. Selling for TOA
Gaiaearth

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

Is one of the coin in your portfolio the coin who had an "Independence" event today? Damn, I thought that coin will have a price increase few days ago til now but it seems the price went the other way. So it looks like positive news don't matter much anymore in this bearish market.

Do you think its better to avoid the volatility of the bearish market altogether?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: