Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
deeryemeles

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

The communication from the team is good and new developments are been made. However, I checked the roadmap and I don't see any mention about a marketing plan, which is really important.

I have heard in several projects "we are focusing on product first". But no matter if you have the best product worldwide, if you are not capable of letting people know about it, it will be useless.

TOA community is tiny, and IMO it's time to start working on it, because at the end of the day this is as important as a good product, or even more.

Thanks and we got your point. The roadmap that we created are more focused on the release of projects so marketing stuff like attending expos are not included but we do have plans in joining events to promote TOA in the near future.

Will you be announcing the expos you will be attending?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khalmir

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Very nice update. Now it will be a lot easier to pay or transfer TOA using FIAT as a base currency. Kudos guys.

Yes, we're targetting for users to have an easier mode of using cryptocurrency.
Im one of the users who would like to take advantage of  TOA as a payment but is it possible to lower the transaction fee? To make it more competitive.
accesovip

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

The communication from the team is good and new developments are been made. However, I checked the roadmap and I don't see any mention about a marketing plan, which is really important.

I have heard in several projects "we are focusing on product first". But no matter if you have the best product worldwide, if you are not capable of letting people know about it, it will be useless.

TOA community is tiny, and IMO it's time to start working on it, because at the end of the day this is as important as a good product, or even more.

Thanks and we got your point. The roadmap that we created are more focused on the release of projects so marketing stuff like attending expos are not included but we do have plans in joining events to promote TOA in the near future.

Thanks for the reply. Any information you can share about the events or any estimated date when you will start sharing this?

TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:10:23 AM

Very nice update. Now it will be a lot easier to pay or transfer TOA using FIAT as a base currency. Kudos guys.

Yes, we're targetting for users to have an easier mode of using cryptocurrency.
Im one of the users who would like to take advantage of  TOA as a payment but is it possible to lower the transaction fee? To make it more competitive.

Payment to Merchants via the the web wallet or mobile wallet are free of transaction fee.

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:03 AM

TOA is used effectively in the field of tourism and hospitality. How will the participant benefit from the concessionary price? Potential projects should be promoted to expand. Know where this project's policy is located?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

TOA is used effectively in the field of tourism and hospitality. How will the participant benefit from the concessionary price? Potential projects should be promoted to expand. Know where this project's policy is located?

Our project policy are more on a personalized level so we talked to potential merchants and discuss what we can do to help.
You can send an email to support@toacoin.com if you want to add a potential merchant. Thanks

afoxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

what is the price of coins?
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

what is the price of coins?

You can check it out here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/toacoin/
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

TOA stands for travel operations agency, this means our primary specialization is to make travelling easier for travellers.
Many countries have utilized the advantage of Blockchain to make this easier for people, that is exactly what TOA hopes to do, it will create an ecosystem where travellers and hotels and travel agents can meet. And trasact with TOA coin.
While using the platform you will enjoys lots of freebies and promo.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

The TOA wallet at Cryptopia is down at the moment. Has the TOA team contacted them with a trouble ticket for an update on how long this problem will last?

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

take a great project plan, Asia is a tourist paradise and TOA is in it. Good for the development of TOA, but many competitors are the same to compete. What special offer to beat your competitors? I will review your progress.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

The TOA wallet at Cryptopia is down at the moment. Has the TOA team contacted them with a trouble ticket for an update on how long this problem will last?

The TOA wallet at Cryptopia has come back online: thank you TOA devs for your responsiveness in dealing with this!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

Folks always talking about marketing and going viral with the false belief that this type of activity will increase the price.

One of the reasons I like TOACoin is because they don't give a crap about that at this time.

They believe in working with vendors, joint partnerships and creating a WORKING product and getting it out there to the public rather than kow-towing to investors.

Rather than an big hoopla crazy ICO, they did a crowdsale where if you believe in what they are doing, you can simply buy coin packages.

I am okay with their modus operandi. I manage my expectations and don't go around asking silly questions like

1. "When Exchange?"
2. "When Lambo?"
3. "When Airdrop?"
4. "When Moon?"

LOL!

Enjoy your day and remember this...

The real coins have real business models. If you look at a deal as if it is a business, you will suddenly realize that it takes years for profitability.

wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

Tourism services will never disappear! I'm happy to see serious projects using block-chain technology! A better future begins with Toa!
kasopeng

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

We know that TOA is a wonderful project. But still a lot of people do not know about TOA.
I introduced TOA to many friends. I hope that everyone will do the same. Wink
caheocon7089

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

I have a question what different project between your project and another?
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

Travel industries.
Hmmm,good idea and nice logo.
But,can you make the announcement more beautiful.
Put the logo and add some background plus that text inside.
A lot of texts and i am sure not many people will read it fully.
Just leave the most essential point in the thread and for the rest put it inside the picture.

Watching this and good luck
There's definitely something to be said about presentation, but I feel that too many want to look at bright and colorful pictures while other more important details are almost an afterthought.

Presentation and advertising is a part of marketing the team must be sure to check it out what the people get in that adds is near to perfection for what the project is aiming for.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

Travel industries.
Hmmm,good idea and nice logo.
But,can you make the announcement more beautiful.
Put the logo and add some background plus that text inside.
A lot of texts and i am sure not many people will read it fully.
Just leave the most essential point in the thread and for the rest put it inside the picture.

Watching this and good luck
There's definitely something to be said about presentation, but I feel that too many want to look at bright and colorful pictures while other more important details are almost an afterthought.

Presentation and advertising is a part of marketing the team must be sure to check it out what the people get in that adds is near to perfection for what the project is aiming for.

You are free to make a template of your idea and suggest it to TOA. Then they might implement your suggestion.

Just asking for "more" and "better", wont help this project. Provide tangible and belpful suggestions:)

Or there could be a contest where people can submit their ideas and best template is rewarded. Reward sponsored by community and toa together.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

Folks always talking about marketing and going viral with the false belief that this type of activity will increase the price.

One of the reasons I like TOACoin is because they don't give a crap about that at this time.

They believe in working with vendors, joint partnerships and creating a WORKING product and getting it out there to the public rather than kow-towing to investors.

Rather than an big hoopla crazy ICO, they did a crowdsale where if you believe in what they are doing, you can simply buy coin packages.

I am okay with their modus operandi. I manage my expectations and don't go around asking silly questions like

1. "When Exchange?"
2. "When Lambo?"
3. "When Airdrop?"
4. "When Moon?"

LOL!

Enjoy your day and remember this...

The real coins have real business models. If you look at a deal as if it is a business, you will suddenly realize that it takes years for profitability.

Thanks for the confidence in us. And yes we are working on future profitability and with our projects and fulfilling our roadmaps.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:36:14 AM

I have a question what different project between your project and another?

We're building the ecosystem to increase the demand of TOA. So we deal with real-world businesses as partners because we're after increasing the usage of TOA and not just focus on the technology part of cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: