Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52628 times)
Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:45:50 AM

Honestly, with legit projects like

https://www.xceltrip.com/

out there,

combined with alt sell pressure, its a no brainer that $TOA shit the bed . . RIP

the team was stupid for not allowing chat in TG, they could never get a loyal following since they never let anyone talk

Live and learn or Die Dumb!

@XVG_HypeMan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 11:30:49 AM

Hi, we understand every single concern from all of you and other investors out there regarding the recent extreme low price of Toa Coin. We are currently doing some arrangement on the marketing, dealing with a cryptocurrency marketing firm to make better planning on the upcoming marketing and pricing strategy. We assure you that we will share with you what is the upcoming planning and how we execute it once it is confirmed from the internal management. Things are running it hot and it shall be announced any time soon from now. 

Again, appreciate for you advise and we will do our best to make Toa Coin better and a useful Cryptocurrency.

Hows the progress? Its been 3 weeks now...and q2 has ended as well for this year.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:29:15 AM

Is this project dead or what? Any latest information coming from the CEO or any representative of the Project to provide us some updates?
Sergey71

Activity: 195
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:28:07 PM

Is this project dead or what? Any latest information coming from the CEO or any representative of the Project to provide us some updates?
It's good that you wrote. Everyone is waiting for the news and they are not. Strange
Sergey71

Activity: 195
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:36:32 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 02:44:52 AM by Sergey71

Honestly, with legit projects like

https://www.xceltrip.com/

out there,

combined with alt sell pressure, its a no brainer that $TOA shit the bed . . RIP

the team was stupid for not allowing chat in TG, they could never get a loyal following since they never let anyone talk

Live and learn or Die Dumb!
This project is good, but the director makes a lot of mistakes.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:46:14 AM

https://twitter.com/bitwarriorX/status/1159292395562795008?s=20
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:56:45 AM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/toa/

Hosting for this blockchain has expired since...
2019-08-09
(0 days ago)

This blockchain explorer is now in the grace period,
and will eventually be taken offline.
Wolfie

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 10:11:57 PM

hey ,the website is back!

https://cryptosbooking.com/

will they fight it back from the grave!?!?!?!?

@XVG_HypeMan
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 09:26:24 AM

TOA is in need of new guidance; so much work has been done already, it is sad to see it all wither away....

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:39:19 AM

TOA is in need of new guidance; so much work has been done already, it is sad to see it all wither away....
Very pity.
But the old developers, management should first write honestly here that they will no longer support the coin and invite others to take over the board.
Transfer all passwords and domains to the new team.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:07:43 AM

First someone should buy up all the 1 satoshi TOA for sale, then I'll beleive TOA isn't dead.

I’ll believe that TOA is dead when the blockchain stops updating.... I just wish they’d post updates instead of staying dead quiet  Sad Sad Sad
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 10:19:32 AM

First someone should buy up all the 1 satoshi TOA for sale, then I'll beleive TOA isn't dead.

I’ll believe that TOA is dead when the blockchain stops updating.... I just wish they’d post updates instead of staying dead quiet  Sad Sad Sad

You still have hope?
They removed the philippine based devs from their Website, mobile apps can not connect anymore to their Server and other Things....
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:43:37 PM

I can't understand why lately many coins have died? what problem are they facing? lack of readiness? lack of funding? We all know that the market is not very attractive, so anything made in the past few years will leave behind nothing but rubbish. I don't think the upcoming coin project will end up like this.
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 12:55:31 PM

I can't understand why lately many coins have died? what problem are they facing? lack of readiness? lack of funding? We all know that the market is not very attractive, so anything made in the past few years will leave behind nothing but rubbish. I don't think the upcoming coin project will end up like this.

I think one of the many factors is the sudden loss of interest into the blockchain Technology. Where Startups previously had open ears in the real world, they now get the silent Treatment.

In toas case i think though, that it was more Business inexperience and indecisiveness. they changed their strategy every quarter. first coffee Shops, then capsule hotel, korean appartments for rent, then travel Website,  freelancer Website and last travel mile tracking…

the main villain in this Story is the incompetent CEO Park who did not lead the Team/Project into the Right direction with a clear Vision. he was too busy jerking himself off with his inherited Wealth + our investments.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 07:14:11 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 08:23:33 PM by Noojna

Very easy to point fingers at developers; everybody will make a mistake one day or another - even the great hero Vitalik Buterin made a few very very big mistakes (Dapp, BSV, etc).  The only people who never make mistakes are the ones who don't try anything.

To truly benefit from crypto, one must be very patient; wait for the market excitement to come back. Then be disciplined and stick to the plan.

Market excitement is coming back soon, possibly even this year. Be ready. Lots of money was invested in the TOA platform by big investors, I don't think they will accept to lose all this just yet, so I keep my TOA wallet running and staking.

TOA was a tool for travelling since day one; I think the travel platform was a great idea, combined with TOA staking we could travel for free! Not sure about the coffee shops however, these did not seem to help.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 10:41:23 AM

Very easy to point fingers at developers; everybody will make a mistake one day or another - even the great hero Vitalik Buterin made a few very very big mistakes (Dapp, BSV, etc).  The only people who never make mistakes are the ones who don't try anything.

To truly benefit from crypto, one must be very patient; wait for the market excitement to come back. Then be disciplined and stick to the plan.

Market excitement is coming back soon, possibly even this year. Be ready. Lots of money was invested in the TOA platform by big investors, I don't think they will accept to lose all this just yet, so I keep my TOA wallet running and staking.

TOA was a tool for travelling since day one; I think the travel platform was a great idea, combined with TOA staking we could travel for free! Not sure about the coffee shops however, these did not seem to help.

You actually believe they come back? After all Services stopped running and not a single communication channel being updates or used? Grin
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 05:45:24 PM

Some noobs might believe it  Grin but not me

Open your eyes...Stop dreaming
Devs gone, project died, Game over....
Don't Waste yourtime.
Time to move on
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 02:10:09 PM

they deleted my comments now in this Sub  Roll Eyes what a shitstorm
Fishka

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 09:56:40 PM

so what about the project?  Huh  Huh  Huh
Wolfie

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 05:12:18 AM

you never know, in the last bullrun of 2017 i saw HTML rebrand and go from 1sat to 36sat based on almost nothing

@XVG_HypeMan
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: