Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

Good Bye C-Cex

Exciting news  Angry

Bitrated user: Mick.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:18:22 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 06:20:01 PM by memberberry

Maybe it's a bad time but when will Heat be listed on bittrex?  Huh Roll Eyes Cheesy

Whining is quite understandable but not at an exaggerated level which is simly a case of fud what i would happily see eradicated (and i'm sure not only me here). This helps nothing, damages a lot and we learnt this lesson already. No need to be silly and waste the time, greater stuff requires attention.

Now. Today we learnt few promissing details at slack. HEAT going to be opensourced has been confirmed again (what i hope won't come too fast, before that tech differenciating HEAT from other projects to be ready, working and gain own ground later open source what you want but not earlier, time advantage must be kept, there are other successfull closed project so no reason to whine about).

There's some stuff already close to be finished soon and it's not EUR gateway (what's i guess is priority while what's worth to remember few other tasks are created simultanously). That's really nice to hear.

But!
there is the somewhat hidden but still mayor update where HEAT can be EMBEDDED as a software lib in your own project. We've made the API extensible plus the database models

For me personally THIS ONE is the most interesting part especially looking at it in the context of comming microservices. I just can't wait to see it and try it out. So many possibilities with it. (like creating my own custom subenvironment of HEAT universe! Oh boy! So many ideas could see day light then. )

I know that EUR gateway (which will be Joint Venture with a private licensed e-money issuer company) with few layers system requires lots of work and i understand it's importance, still that great stuff with it's potential above is heating me up much more.

And the price? It's low, very low, unexpectedly low while accessible HEATs supply on AE isn't high so... I couldn't expect better conditions for new  people to join our community. But let's be honest it want last forever... Waves are always returning and many loosing their grip as always won't be ready when the really nice one will be comming.

And yeah since balance leasing is also being prepaired i think possibilities for small stake owners will soon also shine brighter.

Ok so now i can play some poker Wink HEAT Slack invites. Prost

Oh yeah another promise... I am so stoked Roll Eyes Like the launch of heat that was promised 3 times and always these guys failed to deliver. Then they released a totally shitty and broken coin in order to stay listed on C-cex and Alcurex. Look how this turned out...  Roll Eyes Or the promised financial statements that were promised back in January and we are still waiting for... Or the 1000 other things that were promised like the 1000tps that are now delayed till what? Late 2018 or 2019? what was it? Proof of presence, never heard of it after the ICO... Oh or opensource was promised shortly after launch... So many countless lies... You know what I don't get? Why don't they just do it instead of announcing every bullshit ten times ahead and then fail to deliver?  Oh maybe because they just want to promote their shitcoin with empty promises, because this is exactly what they did since the announced the ICO of this shitcoin! Oh yeah and the IPO was also announced to happen in may 2017 I think...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
This is so ridiculous... Do they even have multisignatures yet?

And yeah the euro gateway... another promise... until now nobody even knows how this is supposed to work and nobody seems to be able to explain anything related to that.

And then this "We will have a big feature coming soon, we can't say what it is but it is gonna be mindblowing!!!" bullshit. This is what you call trying to pump the price. I would even bet that some people get these info earlier than they the public announcement. In a normal stock market this would be called "illegal insider trading" but since we all know that these "big announcements"  Roll Eyes are just the usual bullshit and there is nothing really expected to happen (as usual) we can just call it "trolling the community and investors". You know, the usual...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The reason why the price goes down is not any fudding or crying over anything, it is that nobody believes a word this Svantje fella says. I mean how could you when you see this guy lying over and over again? As long as this guy is in charge of anything related to this shitcoin it will continue to go down until not even their closest buddies will care about this shit.

Update: I don't even see the mentioning of opensourcing this crap... And the so called "lib" to use in applications seems to be more a lib to the RESTful API of a central server they provide at heatwallet.com or some shit... I think somebody just bought heat at ccex and tries to hopelessly pump this crap after he realized what shit he just bought...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Update2: And yes of course there is insider trading going on when you have a look at this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg17338730#msg17338730
Quote from: Eliphaz Fimk

Considering the product is 97% ready right now, this leaves us the whole 2017 for executing the business development preparations we've worked so hard towards from the early days of FIMK starting in 2014. The value we'll be able to bring to the HEAT token looks very bright to all insiders - Dennis, me and the advisors who we've let deep into the plans during the autumn. For the altcoiners, I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact).
I wonder who these insider and advisors are? Must be the worst advisors ever... But I am very cnfident these insiders and advisors never traded that bull as this could be illegal to do and heatpeople/sheeple are the most honest of the honest... xD  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
And another few blatant lies... Who can spot them all?

Update3: Heat claims to be generation 3.0 blockchain coin whatever. According to their own definition they are not a 3.0 blockchain:
In our books, the following distinctions apply:

Gen1 = Bitcoin and forks
Gen2 = Decentralized Asset Exchange, extended functionality such as phased transactions or smart contracts: NXT, Ethereum, Waves. Still generally uses the same full blockchain structure as Gen1

Gen3 = Gen2 features, perhaps expanded, but the main groundbreaking improvement over Gen2 comes from restructuring blockchain and / or distribution mechanism, or other major area not limited to upper level features as such. For HEAT, these main distinctive characteristic are based on Proof-of-Presence distribution mechanism, sliced blockchain, and high scalability.
They have no proof of presence algo and they are not highly scalable... Not sure if their blockchain is sliced or what it means in their books but I guess it would have something to do with scaleability so it doesn't matter anyway how you reach high scaleability... Blockchain 3.0 my ass!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

dance

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

Alcurex hasn't implemented deposits/withdraws as well.
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:29:13 PM

Nice to see new this project is going forward. I'm hoping to see microservices architectures working in blockchain.

Bitcoin
AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:02:40 PM

Regulators have decided to shut down exchanges on virtual currencies in china,In the future Chinese territory not between the so-called virtual currency and currency trading platform,All exchanges between virtual currencies and cny, will be closed within a period of time,  http://news.8btc.com/game-over-bitcoin-exchanges
AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:21:20 AM

The heatwallet decentralized exchange will have a better advantage
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:35:24 AM

Could you please specify what you mean with "heatwallet decentralized exchange"
He probably means the fact that all trades and orders on Heat Wallet are handled by decentralized peer-to-peer technology, as are HEAT token holdings. While the currently used gateway model doesn't allow 100% decentralization keeping other available tokens such as BTC de facto still under central control, work is being done to reach the objective of supporting multiple genuine cryptos on Heat Wallet starting with Bitcoin. When this is achieved, Heat Wallet will be capable of offering fully decentralized storage of Bitcoin also.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Waverider

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:57:59 AM

Why this coin is not available on any big exchanges? Can you add it to Bittrex, Bitfinex?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:44:39 AM

Why this coin is not available on any big exchanges? Can you add it to Bittrex, Bitfinex?
The HEAT technology is still work in progress. When it's more mature and open sourced - hopefully still this year - it may become available for trading on more 3rd party exchanges. However, HEAT aims to contribute to the shift away from centralized exchanges to decentralized ones, in large part to the one provided by heatwallet.com. So listing on "big exchanges" is not a significant goal for us while decentralized exchange on Heat Wallet is.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

Hi

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's Monday and I still have not received my BTC.  This is very slow.

Is the HEAT exchange working?  Could someone please look into this and resolve the issue?

Thanks!
Large withdrawals during the weekends still sometimes take longer. Your case will be sorted today

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:11:53 AM

One question: I bought sold 2000 XEL for the price of 10 Heat almost a week ago:
Sell Order: HEAT/3413518603556647655 amount 2,000.00000000 price 10.00000000

If I am not wrong this should add 20.000 HEAT to my account, but although those 2000 XEL are gone no HEAT have been credited. Does anyone have an idea why?
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:18:40 AM

One question: I bought sold 2000 XEL for the price of 10 Heat almost a week ago:

If I am not wrong this should add 20.000 HEAT to my account, but although those 2000 XEL are gone no HEAT have been credited. Does anyone have an idea why?

Someone also has to buy it. Creating an order is not enough^^

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

Someone also has to buy it. Creating an order is not enough^^
Well, ok..thought it was long ago (seems I am getting old) and obviously my interface was not working correctly since it was not shown under "pending orders".
After a restart this was solved...thank you!
Lunavan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:33:36 AM

nice roadmap but too long time for exchanges  Wink
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:10:13 PM

https://twitter.com/WhalePanda/status/908618951541870593

I think there was not a better moment in life to bring HEAT to the masses. It's all up to you guys
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

The heatwallet decentralized exchange will have a better advantage

i like this project and didnt like the haters here talking lies. i like the new moderated thread and really consider to support this project more.

but your quote is something like saying: i am buying my child 1 year old child shoues number 40 and all t-shirts in medium size. Also i am giving him steaks for eating even he is having no teeth, because one day he will be a grown up. Or its like saying, i am not using cars, trains nor buses, because one day there will be flying cars.

so no, first you trade on centralised exchanges and then when the technology is better and practical you are going to use better advanced software.

Just my opinion and of all other people around the world, but you can keep repeating what the management of this project is saying to you.
Taltos777

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

how does PoS and PoP work please?

>  i'm going to leave my node active.   

> i have 1,087 coins in it. 

> i can't click the "start Mining".

overall at this stage how do i maximize my returns please?!!  Smiley

p.s. what ports should i have open on the node? (it doesn't say anywhere).

thank you team.  really sexy wallet!
-T
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:44:53 AM

Exciting news  Angry
Not a big loss, c-cex never implemented deposit/withdrawal as far as I know. The HEAT on c-cex could not forge and was basically taken hostage. Wonder what will happen to the amount of HEAT still on the exchange.
Can we withdraw from C-CEX to the heat exchange?
quimastero

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

Exciting news  Angry
Not a big loss, c-cex never implemented deposit/withdrawal as far as I know. The HEAT on c-cex could not forge and was basically taken hostage. Wonder what will happen to the amount of HEAT still on the exchange.
Can we withdraw from C-CEX to the heat exchange?

Yes, CCEX deposit/withdrawl does ofc work. I had some issues in august i think, but due to the short block times its pretty damn fast.
netnutter

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:15:28 PM

So we are back at pre-May level... not sure what to make of it Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: