Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
quimastero

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 FIRST OFFICIAL AUTOMATED POOL WILL START TOMORROW 8 PM GMT
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 -free 100 HEAT bounty will be applied with the first automated payouts and distributed across all lessors depending on their share
 -another 50 HEAT each time we hit 200k more effective balance
 -no FEES for the first 50k blocks after launch
- 1% FEE flat for any stake after that
 -payouts every 12 hours

Visit https://heat.community for more information
Jiihaa

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT
 -free 100 HEAT bounty will be applied with the first automated payouts and distributed across all lessors depending on their share
 -payouts every 12 hours

Nice1. Must participate.
Just remember memberry did say heat doesnt hawe mining.  And newer will be  Grin
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT
 -payouts every 12 hours

Nice1. Must participate.
Just remember memberry did say heat doesnt hawe mining.  And newer will be  Grin

Can you please choose another project to pollute now? I guess you're done here mate...
You used to be funny but now it's just constant hassle nobody cares about and you keep ridiculing yourself. You've been at it for more than a year and you failed.
It became pointless and I'm sure you'll find better and more interresting things to focus on in the future.
Good luck!
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT
 -payouts every 12 hours

Nice1. Must participate.
Just remember memberry did say heat doesnt hawe mining.  And newer will be  Grin

Can you please choose another project to pollute now? I guess you're done here mate...
You used to be funny but now it's just constant hassle nobody cares about and you keep ridiculing yourself. You've been at it for more than a year and you failed.
It became pointless and I'm sure you'll find better and more interresting things to focus on in the future.
Good luck!
Damn that airgonomike fella is still alive and he seems to be real pissed about losing money due to my truth exposing. Damn! I was not aware that I was causing you any bad mood good sir, of course I will pack my bags and leave immediately! Do you know when the next flight to "kiss my ass"-land borders?  Roll Eyes

airgonomike

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT
 -payouts every 12 hours

Nice1. Must participate.
Just remember memberry did say heat doesnt hawe mining.  And newer will be  Grin
No one is loosing any money the only thing you exposed is your madness.
Jiihaa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

I received a post today, looks like another one is starting to questioning:

Waiting for a retarded Jihaa/ spendawgs comment now  Grin

Intresting that y get these contacts all the time.. And still y and your another nick Tetra is onlyone who writes here  Roll Eyes
 So why doesnt these 1000 unhappy people  just write in this wall? They know tellin y is 100% sure its here.. Only diffrence that  no1 beliewe y.

Answer is easy..  When remember your history. 2000 deleted messages.. And those 180 messages what proofs y hawe big problems.
Nobody hawe contacted you.

Jiihaa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

And again nothing else then funny pics..  No proofs  Kiss  Just bs.

berry do y want to tell why y hate Heat this much?
Ää.. I will tell.. Memberberry would be millionaire but sold btc and buy fimk-. Now she just cant get ower it.  
Jiihaa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

2000 deleted messages in 18 months.  111 messages deleted per month. This isnt only site memberberry writes. And those inbox messages threating violence etcetc.. and trying to prove people this is scam with 0 proofs.  Think how much time that dude uses fudding Heat.
He really thinks he can make diffrence.. He think investors are so stupid that when they see photoshop bs or accusations without proofs they forget it  Cool.  

I undrestand its hard when he made mistake with btc/ fimk case but this dude needs really help-.

And offcourse y dont response me.. I hawe made y look so bad last months. Y just dont hawe any answer of proofs. Just hate.
Expecially best moment was when y started to response with memberberry  questions asked Tetra.   Roll Eyes
airgonomike

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

If you were not constantly banned from Discord and Slack you'd know what is happening at the moment.
If I were you I'd reconsider my opinion.
Jiihaa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

If you were not constantly banned from Discord and Slack you'd know what is happening at the moment.

Does he really do this same shit these 2?  Wow.. It must take her time like 6-10h per day  Huh
And reconsidering opinion.. Not possible in that case. He has already seen that accusations that he made are prowen wrong. Still same shit continues.
airgonomike

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:33:57 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 04:46:47 PM by airgonomike

Does he really do this same shit these 2?  Wow.. It must take her time like 6-10h per day  Huh
And reconsidering opinion.. Not possible in that case. He has already seen that accusations that he made are prowen wrong. Still same shit continues.

No, this happens only when he doesn't have his dose and just enough left to go in an internet cafe. He's just about to get his government benefits so he should be ok for another month!

memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

Guys what happened to spendawgs? He used to have some fresh responses back in the days. You know, I threw a bone at him and he woofed back... Man nowadays it's just all gibberish rambling that makes absolutely no sense....

Jiihaa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

No, this happens only when he doesn't have is dose and just enough left to go in an internet cafe. He's just about to get his government benefits so we he should be ok for another month!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Nice one man! But psssht between me and you I think you really shouldn't talk to this Jiihaa/spendawgs guy, I think he is a bit slow in the head  Wink Cheesy

Not eweryone can be  smart like you  Kiss     Posting picks and  trolling 24/7.  2000deleted posts, 4 diffrent sites, talking shit and making lies. Nice life m8. Im wery happy that im stupid if being smart means that.
verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

Dear node operators,

Please be so kind to do a STOP and RESTART of your HEAT nodes in order to force validate your blockchain.
By doing so you make sure your node is healthy and helps to keep the network healthy as well.

Thank you,

The HEAT Ledger dev team.

$$$ Ps. doing a rescan will most likely increase your block forging changes $$$

rail2007

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

Hi

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's sundey and I still have not received my BTC.  This is very slow.

Is the HEAT exchange working?  Could someone please look into this and resolve the issue?

memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Hi

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's sundey and I still have not received my BTC.  This is very slow.

Is the HEAT exchange working?  Could someone please look into this and resolve the issue?

Consider yourself lucky if they pay you out at all! We have seen withdrawal delays of weeks and beyond! Of course these complaints have already been deleted in here!

memberberry

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Dear node operators,

Please be so kind to do a STOP and RESTART of your HEAT nodes in order to force validate your blockchain.
By doing so you make sure your node is healthy and helps to keep the network healthy as well.

Thank you,

The HEAT Ledger dev team.

$$$ Ps. doing a rescan will most likely increase your block forging changes $$$

"$$$ Ps. doing a rescan will most likely increase your block forging changes $$$"

why? Is heat so shitty that you need to restart it all the time? I mean it obviously is but maybe you care to explain why.

Jiihaa

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:53 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 03:37:22 PM by Jiihaa

Hi

I made a BTC withdrawl from the HEAT exchange on Friday and now it's sundey and I still have not received my BTC.  This is very slow.

Is the HEAT exchange working?  Could someone please look into this and resolve the issue?

If y hawe problems withdrawing, y get fastest help contacting straight to Eliphaz Fimk here.

And friendly reminder about Memberberry!
-Mr Mermberry hawe 3 difrent names here. Tetra; Memberberry and already died stevie.
Spreads fud 4 diffrent sites. Banned several groups.
-Ower 2000 deleted posts.  Prox 111 deleted posts / month.
Uses 5-10h per day talking bs about heat.
- 180 post left where y can see how sick this dude is.

alexpadavani

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

I loved this concept, I saw the platform well organized and good performance. Best regards!!
stepannesterenko801

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

What technical difficulties can you explain to me? I do not understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: