Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:17:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ 2021 Network Update  (Read 64930 times)
tarnojj

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

This is a very interesting idea. I have this feeling that one day all project will be available on one centralized blockchain and that will manage and distribute project to all without the need for the RIAA and all the middlemen to take their cut in the distribution chain. This will be much bigger than torrenting or P2P could ever dream of. Because it is decentralized, their is no one group of servers for the police to take down. There is no way to stop the progress that has started. Good small projects will have the same marketing and distribution ability of the big guys! hopefully this project can be successfull again, good luck
InvictusII

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:45:46 AM

Hello,

I have a good idea for pandacoin. Why not get a stakebox with the logo of pandacoin?

Maybe the devs can contact stakebox.org and organize something?
Hovawart

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

The android wallet says, This payment has not been transmitted yet . And it's now 6 hours ago. Pandabank is synchronized. Cryptopia works fine, as to the e-mail confirmation, but it takes about 8 to 10 hours. Something I can live with but if we want to start using the wallet on our phones in the future when Panda is in the Top 25 we need something that is fast enough to make payments.

I would bet the problem is with your wallet. You can use block explorer to see if you can see the transaction: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/ When I send PND I can see the transaction very quickly usually in a minute. If there is no transaction on the block explorer then the problem is the coins never left your wallet.

You are right, I see the PND are still at my wallet address but my android wallet says it has no PND left to send. How can I fix this?

I don't know how your Android PND wallet functions, but maybe it has an option to export the private key for your sending address. If you can get it, import that private key into PandaBank.

Update, after 24 hours the payment was still not transmitted so I decided to reset the blockchain. When this was done I got my PND back in my wallet, sent some to my Pandabank and it went out in seconds and arrived at my computer in about 10 seconds. Tried it an other time, the same. Tried it a third time, it took about an hour but it went through. So I tried to sent the balance but it is still waiting for confirmations, the number of confirmations is 0. So the wallet is a very nice app, would be great to use in the future when more people are using it but needs to get the bugs out. Will reset the blockchain again so I can send the balance to my PNDbank.  Got my first interest in (generated but not in my account yet. Started using it a week ago.
xianwei82

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:35:41 AM

I want to reinstall my Panda Wallet in a new PC. How do I transfer my private key to my new Panda Wallet? I hope someone will answer it.
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

I want to reinstall my Panda Wallet in a new PC. How do I transfer my private key to my new Panda Wallet? I hope someone will answer it.
First be sure you backup your PandaBank.   https://pandacoinpnd.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000018661-backing-up-pandabank

Then to restore your PandaBank 1st Install onto your new pc.  http://dev.digitalpandacoin.org/index.php/download-2/ 

Now you are ready to restore your backup.  https://pandacoinpnd.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000019048-restoring-pandabank

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

Hello,

I have a good idea for pandacoin. Why not get a stakebox with the logo of pandacoin?

Maybe the devs can contact stakebox.org and organize something?
Interesting idea, thanks for your input!

Currently we are working on rebranding Pandacoin (PND) to create a stronger position in the cryptocurrency market.
We felt that our current logo isn’t presenting Pandacoin as it should and needs to be redesigned towards the current trends on the internet.

Contest:
We are asking our community to be proactive and help us design the future new logo for Pandacoin; if you have or know someone that has design skills and knows how to present our coin and the panda in a strong and respectful way.

Read about it on our blog:
https://medium.com/@pandacoin/new-logo-contest-b91108cbde28

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
DigitalPandacoin (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

We've received some great submissions for the Pandacoin logo contest. There's still 3 more weeks to go until the March 27th deadline to submit your best entry. For more details about the Pandacoin logo contest please visit our Medium blog below.

marinabushneva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

there must necessarily be a service that blocks scammers and protects projects
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

When do you expect to complete the rebrand?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
abbv21b

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

When do you expect to complete the rebrand?

3 more weeks time to submit proposals, so maybe after that?
jacksite

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:17:34 AM

great & added to bookmark to see the progress
Manswers

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:34 AM

Fuck the panda, fuck the project, the owner of the coin wants to scam the Asian's. The CEO/owner/primary dev of this coin is a scammer.. he is trying to sell more with this dead coin..  This coin is dead. Its a scam, you all have lost the money.
He is fooling everyone by selling lies about ressurecting the coin, rebranding and creating fake childish, gay logos. The coin went from 6 to 5 sat,
 then 5 to 4, now its between 3 and 2.. soon it will go into oblivion to 1 satoshi's. he owner wil then run away with all your money.. probably is a terrorist. I will soon expose this coin and the illegal things happening behind this

True Spartan

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:58:30 AM

Unbreakable!
PandaMania

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 09:30:51 AM by PandaMania

Fuck the panda, fuck the project, the owner of the coin wants to scam the Asian's. The CEO/owner/primary dev of this coin is a scammer.. he is trying to sell more with this dead coin..  This coin is dead. Its a scam, you all have lost the money.
He is fooling everyone by selling lies about ressurecting the coin, rebranding and creating fake childish, gay logos. The coin went from 6 to 5 sat,
 then 5 to 4, now its between 3 and 2.. soon it will go into oblivion to 1 satoshi's. he owner wil then run away with all your money.. probably is a terrorist. I will soon expose this coin and the illegal things happening behind this

I would like to address this post because it is complete nonsense. First of all there is no "owner" or CEO of Pandacoin. There is however a development team of 10+ individuals (and growing) who dedicate a lot of their time to this project for little to no compensation.

Pandacoin had/has no Pre-mine or ICO so any coins that anyone on the development team may hold were obtained in the same manner as any other member of the Pandacoin community or anyone else who holds Pandacoin. That means they were either bought on an exchange, mined when PND was a POW coin, staked etc.  

The coin is far from dead and is in the process of a complete rebrand, if you want to get an idea of what we are working on, please check our 2018 roadmap found on the first page of this thread or on our new domain where our new website will reside:

https://pandacoin.tech/

In addition to the new website coming next quarter we also are currently running a logo contest which will pay a reward (Pandacoin) to the top 3 winners. More details about this can be found here, first place is 250,000 PND.

I find it odd that someone can make ridiculous claims but yet have no clue what they are talking about, Owner? CEO? This isn't a company, it's a community project being developed by volunteers. So I don't see how there is "illegal things" happening etc. 2018 Roadmap has been released and now we're working hard to get everything completed. Oh, and no we are not terrorists either and have no way to "run off with your money" because we don't have any of your money. So good luck with your FUD campaign, meanwhile, we'll be working hard to make Panda great again!

PandaMania

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

For more information about Pandacoin please join us on Telegram

https://t.me/DigitalPandacoin

and Discord

https://discordapp.com/channels/211493611391549440/211493611391549440
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

There is no "he" involved here, this is a community project. What you posted is a total and complete crook of shit, you have no idea what your talking about and, you have the WRONG Panda coin!  The coin YOU are referring to is Wolong's Panda coin, long gone and hopefully forgotten. There have been at least 3 versions of Panda, this one is completely legit and doing nicely without people like you mistaking it for long gone garbage.

Please do some research on the subject of you anger before you post nonsense in public...  BTW, as of the time I write this PND is at 9 sat not 3 or 2 or nothing.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Nikolaiy

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

I love projects in which the logo is developed all together. it's nice
Manswers

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

I would like to address this post because it is complete nonsense. First of all there is no "owner" or CEO of Pandacoin. There is however a development team of 10+ individuals (and growing) who dedicate a lot of their time to this project for little to no compensation.

Pandacoin had/has no Pre-mine or ICO so any coins that anyone on the development team may hold were obtained in the same manner as any other member of the Pandacoin community or anyone else who holds Pandacoin. That means they were either bought on an exchange, mined when PND was a POW coin, staked etc.  

The coin is far from dead and is in the process of a complete rebrand, if you want to get an idea of what we are working on, please check our 2018 roadmap found on the first page of this thread or on our new domain where our new website will reside:

https://pandacoin.tech/

In addition to the new website coming next quarter we also are currently running a logo contest which will pay a reward (Pandacoin) to the top 3 winners. More details about this can be found here, first place is 250,000 PND.

I find it odd that someone can make ridiculous claims but yet have no clue what they are talking about, Owner? CEO? This isn't a company, it's a community project being developed by volunteers. So I don't see how there is "illegal things" happening etc. 2018 Roadmap has been released and now we're working hard to get everything completed. Oh, and no we are not terrorists either and have no way to "run off with your money" because we don't have any of your money. So good luck with your FUD campaign, meanwhile, we'll be working hard to make Panda great again!

You are lying, you bloody terrorist supporter. There is a mafia man *terrorist* behind this coin. Soon this will be exposed you are scamming people in the name of this coin, taking their money and indulging in money laundering for unlawful purposes. You want to use the panda name to loot the innocent chinese and asian people. We will not fall in your trap. We all are working to unveil the truth.
Manswers

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

There is no "he" involved here, this is a community project. What you posted is a total and complete crook of shit, you have no idea what your talking about and, you have the WRONG Panda coin!  The coin YOU are referring to is Wolong's Panda coin, long gone and hopefully forgotten. There have been at least 3 versions of Panda, this one is completely legit and doing nicely without people like you mistaking it for long gone garbage.

Please do some research on the subject of you anger before you post nonsense in public...  BTW, as of the time I write this PND is at 9 sat not 3 or 2 or nothing.

Stop it lying bastard. U do anal with that scammer? The coin is hacked.

https://i.imgur.com/UYFmPTl.png
joeya1k

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

LOL terrorists Cheesy he's funny
Next time don't chase rallies and you won't loose money. Trade smarter, PND is great coin to invest and stake, right now cheap too. Peace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: