Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ 2021 Network Update  (Read 64916 times)
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

I have a question
I just re-opened my old wallet to see how many coins I've got and I'm staring at "Received" messages with ammount of coins
But then my total balance is zero
All it says is "conflicted" when I hover over a transaction
What the hell?
Very strange, usually "conflicted" indicates attempts at double spends or the wallet thinks so.  You can check your addresse(s) using our block explorer, if your balance shows there all should be well.  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/

It is always a good idea to have or make a backup of your PandaBank, especially if you are having trouble.   Using the file menu then selecting backup is the easiest way.   I would have a few questions regarding your OS, PandaBank version / operating mode...  You can PM me here or better join our Discord support here https://discord.gg/JnzVvb8

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Manswers

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:07:26 AM

I have a question
I just re-opened my old wallet to see how many coins I've got and I'm staring at "Received" messages with ammount of coins
But then my total balance is zero
All it says is "conflicted" when I hover over a transaction
What the hell?

My sincere condolences. Hope you will recover your money buying a legit coin rather than this un-worthful Chinese scam shit coin.
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Very sorry to hear, we are not related to the scam coin from wolong.  In fact we tried to warn everyone of his ways and created our fair and honest Pandacoin PND to help combat such things in the cryptocurrency world. We believe there is very much potential to do good in the world using blockchain and related technology backed by people with good intentions and integrity.

✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
mindphuq

Activity: 187
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

Hello i was also scammed by Pandacoin few years ago ,
does someone can send me the identity of Wolong (scammer) please?
someone sent me it in PM but it was on my old account that i dont  have access anymore (due to forum hack)
what i remember the guy is from Malaysia , we all lost lot of money with Pandacoin .....soo much
i dream to visit him to get my money back
thank you very much

Pandacoin (this one) was actually once an anti-wolong coin. This project helped getting his scam pandacoin becoming a failure dead on arrival.
I heard he's active again on Twitter under his old account "GameOfDeception", but I have no proof, that it's the same guy.
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

How fast is Pandacoin? It's suprised me, that when i make a transfer from cryptopia to my wallet, it take's less than a minute. I read some where that when panda-coin was created, it was already a fast coin, regardings transfers, how to compare the speed with bitcoin or other coins, regarding transfer-speed? By the way good work and some people can't read very well, but like to complain
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

How fast is Pandacoin? It's suprised me, that when i make a transfer from cryptopia to my wallet, it take's less than a minute. I read some where that when panda-coin was created, it was already a fast coin, regardings transfers, how to compare the speed with bitcoin or other coins, regarding transfer-speed? By the way good work and some people can't read very well, but like to complain

Trolls will be Trolls, ignore them. Panda is community directed. If you have any really good ideas, get in touch with the devs, things don't happen fast here...  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Manswers

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

Trolls will be Trolls, ignore them. Panda is community directed. If you have any really good ideas, get in touch with the devs, things don't happen fast here...  Grin

Panda coin is directed?? Lol.. fucking shit joke of the century. Which direction is it going? Shit poop hole not moon!! Its stuck in the gutter.. never to recover. It never will. Some chinese shit scumhead drank snake oil and while eating tong zi dan (eggs dipped in virgin boys urine) stole some github code and rebranded it and made panda coin.
corintus

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Minning pools please..
pandacoin-official

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

Minning pools please..

Pandacoin uses Proof of Stake to generate new blocks, so there are no mining pools available.

goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

Panda coin is directed?? Lol.. fucking shit joke of the century. Which direction is it going? Shit poop hole not moon!! Its stuck in the gutter.. never to recover. It never will. Some chinese shit scumhead drank snake oil and while eating tong zi dan (eggs dipped in virgin boys urine) stole some github code and rebranded it and made panda coin.
Hey buddy,

We would love to have a conversation surrounding any concerns you may have on the project or issues you may be seeing with your wallet(s) or coins, if there is an issue in that realm. It's really hard to address messages like this without something to support it as it just looks like FUD.

If you'd like to know more about what we are trying to do, who the team is, or any other questions please let us know. You are also more than welcome to hit us up on Slack, Discord or Telegram. The entire team is on there and you can talk to us in public or in private. We are a very open group and a great fear that I have is that someone may think we are hiding something, which is the opposite of our intentions.

Signature for sale by owner
abbv21b

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

Hey buddy,

We would love to have a conversation surrounding any concerns you may have on the project or issues you may be seeing with your wallet(s) or coins, if there is an issue in that realm. It's really hard to address messages like this without something to support it as it just looks like FUD.

If you'd like to know more about what we are trying to do, who the team is, or any other questions please let us know. You are also more than welcome to hit us up on Slack, Discord or Telegram. The entire team is on there and you can talk to us in public or in private. We are a very open group and a great fear that I have is that someone may think we are hiding something, which is the opposite of our intentions.

I really dont know what this person is trying to achieve with his immature ranting, but the answer from devs should tell everyone what PND is all about. Open, respectful and active community.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

New Website (Q2)
https://coindar.org/en/event/pandacoin-pnd-new-website-3961
JMagg

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

Ok, this is probably a dumb question, but I'v downloaded the Pandacoin wallet onto an external harddrive. Is there any drawback to having this or any other wallet in general onto an external harddrive? Also, bonus question, within the wallet the words are almost microscopic. Is there a way to increase the font size? I havent sent any PND to it yet in case I should have put the wallet on my laptop.
abbv21b

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:51:06 AM

Ok, this is probably a dumb question, but I'v downloaded the Pandacoin wallet onto an external harddrive. Is there any drawback to having this or any other wallet in general onto an external harddrive? Also, bonus question, within the wallet the words are almost microscopic. Is there a way to increase the font size? I havent sent any PND to it yet in case I should have put the wallet on my laptop.

Wallet will work fine on external drive. Make sure you download the snapshot before starting to sync!
Hovawart

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

Why does it take so many hours to send PND from my wallet to my Pandabank account?
It takes half a day to send it from the exchange to my wallet but this can be because of the exchange but I expect it to be in my bank account in minutes or am I wrong ?
jommy99

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Normally Pandacoin transactions are quite fast.  If you are sending from an exchange it can be slower and or you may have to confirm the transaction.  Cryptopia for example requires you to confirm by email that you are the one making the transaction.  Check your spam folder if you don't see the email.   If you are sending from our android wallet or PandaBank be sure you are synced up first for best results. If you are having trouble see our new helpdesk. https://pandacoinpnd.freshdesk.com/support/home

Hovawart

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

The android wallet says, This payment has not been transmitted yet . And it's now 6 hours ago. Pandabank is synchronized. Cryptopia works fine, as to the e-mail confirmation, but it takes about 8 to 10 hours. Something I can live with but if we want to start using the wallet on our phones in the future when Panda is in the Top 25 we need something that is fast enough to make payments.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

The android wallet says, This payment has not been transmitted yet . And it's now 6 hours ago. Pandabank is synchronized. Cryptopia works fine, as to the e-mail confirmation, but it takes about 8 to 10 hours. Something I can live with but if we want to start using the wallet on our phones in the future when Panda is in the Top 25 we need something that is fast enough to make payments.

I would bet the problem is with your wallet. You can use block explorer to see if you can see the transaction: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/ When I send PND I can see the transaction very quickly usually in a minute. If there is no transaction on the block explorer then the problem is the coins never left your wallet.
Hovawart

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

I would bet the problem is with your wallet. You can use block explorer to see if you can see the transaction: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/ When I send PND I can see the transaction very quickly usually in a minute. If there is no transaction on the block explorer then the problem is the coins never left your wallet.

You are right, I see the PND are still at my wallet address but my android wallet says it has no PND left to send. How can I fix this?
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

You are right, I see the PND are still at my wallet address but my android wallet says it has no PND left to send. How can I fix this?

I don't know how your Android PND wallet functions, but maybe it has an option to export the private key for your sending address. If you can get it, import that private key into PandaBank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: