Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:03:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ 2021 Network Update  (Read 64930 times)
Valt

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:38:36 PM

So much coins are burned or lost wallets. These coins will never show up again. We need a big PANDA EVENT for new investors to bring the name at least back in the heads again.

I still think something like
2.5 days with 2500% pos 5 days 250% 10 days 25% back to 2.5% after 1 or 2 months masternodes implementation.
The supply will not explode cause most coins are on exchanges means the new investors will participate from pos most when the event happens.
Nobody is talking about $pnd. Take a look at twitter and search $pnd....

The coin's future is certainly crippled by its troubled past.

It'll need a lot of improvements and new features if it wants to succeed, especially in today's crypto world.

There has been steady development work and improvements being made for at least a year now.

There is a Slack group where you can voice you opinion and voting pages where you can vote on the course of future development.

What would be the top 3 improvements you'd like to see?

joeya1k

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:00:25 PM

So much coins are burned or lost wallets. These coins will never show up again. We need a big PANDA EVENT for new investors to bring the name at least back in the heads again.

2.5 days with 2500% pos 5 days 250% 10 days 25% back to 2.5% after 1 or 2 months masternodes implementation.
The supply will not explode cause most coins are on exchanges means the new investors will participate from pos most when the event happens.

I would buy 10 BTC worth of PND if high pos happens and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one..
Valt

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

I would buy 10 BTC worth of PND if high pos happens and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one..

Pandacoin already is PoS and adding a masternode structure is being voted on as a possible future development. However I really don't much chance of Pandacoin following the hyperinflation path of some coins.

Adding utility value to a well established and stable coin is the correct path for the long term IMHO.

Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:17:19 PM

It'll need a lot of improvements and new features if it wants to succeed, especially in today's crypto world.

There has been steady development work and improvements being made for at least a year now.

There is a Slack group where you can voice you opinion and voting pages where you can vote on the course of future development.

The first thing I want is for amDOGE to clarify as to what happened to the community PND fund and why they suddenly abandoned the coin.

Can't really say I have followed the development since discovering the coin was still alive.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
Valt

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:26:51 PM

The first thing I want is for amDOGE to clarify as to what happened to the community PND fund and why they suddenly abandoned the coin.

Can't really say I have followed the development since discovering the coin was still alive.

As far as I'm aware, those funds have never moved. You can always check https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/

Valt

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:11:53 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 12:33:10 AM by Valt

Wallet addresses from the old Pandacoin thread.

WWF (official website: http://wwf.panda.org)

Donation address: PNWLTA6tANL7waXUBt6rHYVgBwvpmtdu3c
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/address.dws?PNWLTA6tANL7waXUBt6rHYVgBwvpmtdu3c.htm
Balance   5,786,600.89401635 PND

Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Foundation (official website: http://www.panda.org.cn/china/)

Donation address: PFfzRE4NVAQrx9gMkFogjHcBXhbQzesL5r
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/address.dws?PFfzRE4NVAQrx9gMkFogjHcBXhbQzesL5r.htm
Balance   11,801,727.9 PND

Earthwatch Institute (official website: http://earthwatch.org/expeditions/on-the-trail-of-giant-pandas-in-china)

Donation address: PTFvBkEQY9si5ScK26PkcwbKHtS6b1axmN
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/address.dws?PTFvBkEQY9si5ScK26PkcwbKHtS6b1axmN.htm
Balance   2,674,938.9 PND

pandacoin-official

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:34:00 AM

Would you mind (obviously not in actual detail for personal reasons) explaining what happened when you did suddenly just disappear from PND a few years back?

I decided to move on to other things, since I felt my time was better spent elsewhere.

What ever happened to the funds that were accumulated via the community with the plan of sending them to a charity to benefit pandas?

Nothing. The keys used for those wallets were purged, so I would advice against sending anything to those addresses now.

Namiks

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:25:14 AM

Would you mind (obviously not in actual detail for personal reasons) explaining what happened when you did suddenly just disappear from PND a few years back?

I decided to move on to other things, since I felt my time was better spent elsewhere.

What ever happened to the funds that were accumulated via the community with the plan of sending them to a charity to benefit pandas?

Nothing. The keys used for those wallets were purged, so I would advice against sending anything to those addresses now.

I see. That's quite disappointing given how you handled it; could've been a lot better, really.

pandacoin-official

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:32:42 AM

I see. That's quite disappointing given how you handled it; could've been a lot better, really.

Can you elaborate?

Namiks

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:13:07 AM

Can you elaborate?

Well, you never really told anyone that. You simply one day just disappeared and left everyone to scatter around and attempt to pick up the pieces.

A lot of people lost a lot of Bitcoin because of that. Many other people were also accused of running a scamcoin given they had no answers. 

pandacoin-official

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

Well, you never really told anyone that. You simply one day just disappeared and left everyone to scatter around and attempt to pick up the pieces.

A lot of people lost a lot of Bitcoin because of that. Many other people were also accused of running a scamcoin given they had no answers. 

So this argument effectively boils down to something like "Because of your radio-silence, people lost money"...
...while the price and volume of pandacoin were well on their way to nearing zero, even while I was still active.
This means the outcome would have been one and the same, radio-silence or not.

If you can't stand the thought of losing your money, don't invest into some project you didn't do any due dilligence on. I've been preaching this same thing for years now.

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

So this argument effectively boils down to something like "Because of your radio-silence, people lost money"...
...while the price and volume of pandacoin were well on their way to nearing zero, even while I was still active.

If you can't stand the thought of losing your money, don't invest into some project you didn't do any due dilligence on. I've been preaching this same thing for years now.

And whats about the story with the 100k merchants will pnd soon as payment method? Why such announcements when never something like that was for real?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Valt

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

And whats about the story with the 100k merchants will pnd soon as payment method? Why such announcements when never something like that was for real?

Pandacoin was available as a payment method along with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and many others back in the day.

Did Bitcoin have 100K merchants? Probably not.

Does it today? Probably not.

Could it have been possible? Certainly.

Could it still be possible? Certainly.

Can Pandacoin still be part of that? Absolutely!

Namiks

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

I fortunately didn't lose a cent. This isn't entirely about the losses that you caused, though.

It's the fact that you disappeared without even telling anyone you were done. People you worked with didn't even have any answers. The entire thing looked like a scam; a scam even other developers were unaware of.

At the most, you could've had the decency to at least tell everyone either through these threads or on IRC (both would've been nice) that you would be ceasing development on the coin and handing it down to the others that were still throwing time and effort into making it work.

Instead: you disappeared, the main site went down shortly after, everyone in the IRC channel and on here were attempting to piece together what may have happened, where a possible scam may have formed, whether it was a scam all along.

Whether you had your reasons or not, you left an awfully shady trail behind.

pandacoin-official

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:06:50 PM

I fortunately didn't lose a cent. This isn't entirely about the losses that you caused, though.

It's the fact that you disappeared without even telling anyone you were done. People you worked with didn't even have any answers. The entire thing looked like a scam; a scam even other developers were unaware of.

At the most, you could've had the decency to at least tell everyone either through these threads or on IRC (both would've been nice) that you would be ceasing development on the coin and handing it down to the others that were still throwing time and effort into making it work.

Instead: you disappeared, the main site went down shortly after, everyone in the IRC channel and on here were attempting to piece together what may have happened, where a possible scam may have formed, whether it was a scam all along.

https://github.com/pandacoin-official/pandacoin/commit/59b723b2

Valt

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:17:34 PM

Namiks

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:30:51 PM

Not really seeing any professionalism or real justification, still.

Valt

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:54:35 PM

Please just dump your Pandacoins now while you can still get a few Latoshis for them.

Namiks

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:00:20 PM

Please just dump your Pandacoins now while you can still get a few Latoshis for them.

I gave all of them away back in 2015 to people in IRC and on here once amDOGE disappeared.

pandacoin-official

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:14:31 PM

This might come as a surprise to you, but cryptocurrencies are neither my profession, nor is anyone paying me to spend my time on them.

I'm not trying to justify anything either, so take it as you will.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: