Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21035 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:06:22 PM

Once again Bitcoin is performing above expectations. I've read predictions that it was going to reach $3000 by the end of the year and it did that 3 months after those predictions were published. I didn't believe we could break $3000 with such ease and I got schooled by good old Bitcoin.

I'm also hoping for ETH support to dwindle, but with a possibility of endorsement by the Russian government it might not happen.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

Once again Bitcoin is performing above expectations. I've read predictions that it was going to reach $3000 by the end of the year and it did that 3 months after those predictions were published. I didn't believe we could break $3000 with such ease and I got schooled by good old Bitcoin.

I'm here so that I do not believe in Bitcoin, just very short terms people are voicing for great results. I believe that Bitcoin will have a huge price, but you do not need to expect this for several months. This can go away from, 2 or even more.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:42:15 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.
To some other people like my self who are new in the crypto currency are yet to see the return on investment, although very soon, we shall also testify to the end result whether positive or negative. I don't see the price of Bitcoin reaching  $4,000 before October, but it will get to that level before end of the year with the look of current price today. 
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:59:43 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.
To be honest i didn't expect bitcoin to raise its value to 2000$ until the end of this year.
Now i believe it will reach $4000 pretty soon because most people are just buying it and holding. I remember last year when everyone shout to hold bitcoins because it will reach 600$ - so i believe everything is possible.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:47:56 PM

I don't necessarily think that bitcoin is going to hit $4000 this year, but it'll be very close.

Bitcoin is indeed a blessing though. It has been an opportunity for many of us to free ourselves from the inevitable economic collapse that will be caused as a result of the fiat debt cycle. Fiat currency base is expanding at an ever growing rate, whilst there is only 1800 new bitcoins on average produced every single day, and it takes hard work to generate these bitcoins.

Instead of saying that bitcoin will hit this and this by the end of x month, i think that a better approach would be just to simply say that bitcoin will be going up in the long run. It's a fact because fiat is inflationary whilst bitcoin is disinflationary. There's a fundamental difference that makes bitcoin a good long term investment.

Smiley
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:15:39 AM

I don't necessarily think that bitcoin is going to hit $4000 this year, but it'll be very close.

Bitcoin is indeed a blessing though. It has been an opportunity for many of us to free ourselves from the inevitable economic collapse that will be caused as a result of the fiat debt cycle. Fiat currency base is expanding at an ever growing rate, whilst there is only 1800 new bitcoins on average produced every single day, and it takes hard work to generate these bitcoins.

Instead of saying that bitcoin will hit this and this by the end of x month, i think that a better approach would be just to simply say that bitcoin will be going up in the long run. It's a fact because fiat is inflationary whilst bitcoin is disinflationary. There's a fundamental difference that makes bitcoin a good long term investment.

Bitcoin is indeed a blessing, the fact that hits almost $3000 before we can't really tell whether how much it can reach again,no matter what wd still need to work on it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 01:30:28 AM

Goodnews if it will go and really head for that huge amount,bitcoins price rise is unstopable now due to new exchanges built in each country that recently accepted bitcoins and causing hype for non users to buy bitcoins and push up the price,im sure that we will hit that mark at this year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:06:26 AM

Why do you think $4,000? I happen to agree with you but you can't really talk down the risk of the investment while not providing reasoning for it being a good investment.

AltBacked

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:07:31 AM

there is a good chance for bitcoin to touch 4000$ if it continues its buy stream like this , all alt's are pludering now because of btc riase
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:32:08 AM

Hey, I was surprised when bitcoin got close to 3000 dollars per btc today and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues like this to 4k.  My prediction was that we'll have the price of 3k by the end of july or august but now I can say that bitcoin will hit 3500 by that time in no prob, since there's Australia bitcoin acceptance waiting on 1st of July.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:37:56 AM

We know it mate, but you are fooling yourself if you ever think there is no risk investing on Bitcoin, there is always risks. actually the risk

Involved with Bitcoin is greater than any other markets in the world but the reward is greater as well, in other markets there are governments

Organizations which control everything, with Bitcoin there is no guarantee that someone holding %15 of the total supply not to dump all his coins.

If before this price increase mining didn't make any sense, now it does so if anyone intending to invest but price is high for him instead he could

Start mining because it will be profitable even with high electricity costs.
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:51:38 AM

Hey, I was surprised when bitcoin got close to 3000 dollars per btc today and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues like this to 4k.  My prediction was that we'll have the price of 3k by the end of july or august but now I can say that bitcoin will hit 3500 by that time in no prob, since there's Australia bitcoin acceptance waiting on 1st of July.

It's still unpredictable mate, yes the price of bitcoin is really close to $3k but it's also scary though. I mean the bitcoin's price can easily goes down like the last time happened. But yeah, bitcoin is heading to $4000 per coin and i'm not sure we will reach that price in this year, probably for the next year.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:55:36 AM

We know it mate, but you are fooling yourself if you ever think there is no risk investing on Bitcoin, there is always risks. actually the risk

Involved with Bitcoin is greater than any other markets in the world but the reward is greater as well, in other markets there are governments

Organizations which control everything, with Bitcoin there is no guarantee that someone holding %15 of the total supply not to dump all his coins.

If before this price increase mining didn't make any sense, now it does so if anyone intending to invest but price is high for him instead he could

Start mining because it will be profitable even with high electricity costs.

And sometimes these assurance would make some people lose there faith sometimes then comeback after. Indeed btc is great in the world thats why it is just not an easy task to attain a protift in just a short amount of time. It is just not handled by simple men but they are also multimillionaire and they probably dont know wether a certain individual has many problems. They are just there to manipulate and maintain the server via funds or actions. And the price already went 2800k when there were others speculation when it will go to 3k so i dont doubt that it would reach 4k.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:58:45 AM

This thing is for sure already it is written in the future,bitcoins price will reach that $4000 mark which is the goals of pumpers and big bitcoins holder now,adoptation helps alot in achieving it and helps price to get stable to near 3k

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:00:39 AM

It's still unpredictable mate, yes the price of bitcoin is really close to $3k but it's also scary though. I mean the bitcoin's price can easily goes down like the last time happened. But yeah, bitcoin is heading to $4000 per coin and i'm not sure we will reach that price in this year, probably for the next year.

Bitcoin already hit the 3k $ price. Don't be scared about sudden dump. The last time and the current price surcharge is different. Bitcoin price is already stable @2.4k$ before it pumps to 3k$ while the last time occurrences was bitcoin price is stable @ 1.8k$ then pump to 2.6+k usd. There are a big gap on price. And that is bubble.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 04:58:53 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a blessing though. It has been an opportunity for many of us to free ourselves from the inevitable economic collapse that will be caused as a result of the fiat debt cycle. Fiat currency base is expanding at an ever growing rate, whilst there is only 1800 new bitcoins on average produced every single day, and it takes hard work to generate these bitcoins

You don't know that

First, you don't know when this "inevitable economic collapse" is going to happen and whether it is going to happen at all. If you disagree, name a date and we will see. Further, if a global economic meltdown is in fact brewing, you can't be 100% certain either that Bitcoin will actually be a blessing and not a curse. In severe economic crises highly speculative assets (which is what Bitcoin essentially is) are the first to crash since people sell them off and look for spendable cash. Those who are about to express their disagreement just think that we haven't yet been there for real, i.e. in a situation when everything is crashing around you

xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:01:08 AM

Anyone can say this; however you have to back this up with proof.

In my opinion the bitcoin rise is nearly over. I think that we are settling at around $3000 and just sitting there for a while, which in my opinion is actually a good thing because of the less volatility involved. It might not be good news for traders because their days will be boring but it'll be good news for the buyers, and the holders as they have a chance to reload their wallet with coins.

$4,000 is possible. But in my opinion, not probable. Unless there is a significant driving force behind bitcoin like another superpower legalizing it, i don't see it happening this year at least.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:11:15 AM

Just as there are numerous fiat currencies today, I see no reason why there can't be different cryptos dominating in the future in their respective domains. BTC and ETH (and other altcoins) can coexist.
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

No, we cant say it is a less risk investment specially to newcomers. You might get in trouble doing that.
You are just saying it now because you already profited from it.
But those who will buy for the first time at a expensive price will always have doubt and you cant take it out.
If you say it is less risky then when bitcoin goes down they might turn in to you.
Just say the typical one that it is like an investment and also an online currency.
Yes it might go to 4k but there is no facts for that.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:23:22 AM

You foresee?  Like you are using your psychic ability to predict the outcome in the future?

And not that I agree or disagree with you, but other than your hopes and dreams, what is the rationale for behind your prediction of an arbitrary price within an arbitrary time frame?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: