Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21034 times)
Novun

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

Well, it won't be an easy road. Speculation will be crazy. We might reach 4k sure, but it might fall back to 3k easily. We might also reach 5-6k just for the price to once again fall back to 3-4k. Maybe we stay 2.5k forever or Bitcoin just completely fail-cascades.
It is impossible to say and threads are not very useful.
On the other hand, investing long term is your best bet. What does it matter what happens 1 month from now? The important question is does Bitcoin have strong enough fundamentals to keep rising in the next couple of years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

For now it's stuck at $2480-$2560 does two months ago ring any bells when price were in balance between $1080-$1180? it was like 2 years ago or seems like it, I bet in one month we'll hit $3500 and then talk about $5000 while $2500 will become yesterday's news.
Good analysis, I also believe price of bitcoin in this month will reach $3000 and I will be willing to wait for the achievement, because I think before entering august the bitcoin price will skyrocket again and I do not know the story about bitcoin after entering the month of august which has predicted that bitcoin price will down and some are forecast to continue to rise and skyrocket again. I do not know.

Bitcoin will not be able to reach the 4000$ value or more than that. Bitcoin has exponentially increased in value this year and even pumped up to 3000$ before it went down. Today its price is again moving up but we can see that the new trend traps the value of bitcoin between 2200$ to 2500$. With it we can be certain that another spike in bitcoins value will no longer appear since it has already been done already this year. What we could least expect for bitcoin is for it to hit 3000 $ value by December this year. If we are going to spike 4000$ or more it will be next year so let us just hold on to our bitcoin and sell it next year.
Yes, there is a possibility that you say it will true happen because the bitcoin price increase only stuck at $2500/$2600, but there is still time to arrive at the end of the month and fluctuations are still likely to happen, and hopefully pumping will happen near the end of this month.
It is an accepted fact that bitcoin is in competition with altcoin but it should be kept in mind that bitcoin is far superior and valuable than altcoin. A new update to the bitcoin scaling debate names Segwitx2 has gathered notable support. This update might lead to a hopeful increase in the price of bitcoin.

The bitcoin hash rate has also been affected due to the large scale demand of bitcoin mining in Russia. However, this above information can be proven as mortal in regards to the value of a bitcoin to be $4000.
There no guarantee about price increase after than event and also we wont know if it would be approved or not. If it does we wont know what would happen next after that. Price increase would really possible on bitcoin since we did already witnessed it on the years that have passed on bitcoin and still continue to progress as the time goes by.

If Segwitx2 is implemented then we are surely heading towards the 4000$ bitcoin price within the month of August, but if on the other hand this does not happen, then I think we are moving towards split bitcoin chain which can make things unclear and doubtful.
I'm looking forward on what's gonna happen to bitcoin price if Segwitx2 is being implemented. I am still doubtful about of their new regulations if people were really gonna approved it then i think bitcoin is progressing for the eyes of the users. $4000 dollars is a bit too big i think, since Segwitx2 is not yet implemented plus there are still miners. I can't wait for that time till the price hit to $4000.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:06:40 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.

If you're right, the august dump issue is the big opportunity to buy more bitcoin and earn more profits in the end of the year. We just need to believe in bitcoin .
Yep! Even if the prices don’t dump in the beginning of August, we should still invest pretty good amount of capital in bitcoins because for sure, they are going to pump to 4K. We just need to understand the fluctuations in little more professional way than judging them as a layman.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:54:33 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 08:29:42 AM by Soranith

For now it's stuck at $2480-$2560 does two months ago ring any bells when price were in balance between $1080-$1180? it was like 2 years ago or seems like it, I bet in one month we'll hit $3500 and then talk about $5000 while $2500 will become yesterday's news.
Good analysis, I also believe price of bitcoin in this month will reach $3000 and I will be willing to wait for the achievement, because I think before entering august the bitcoin price will skyrocket again and I do not know the story about bitcoin after entering the month of august which has predicted that bitcoin price will down and some are forecast to continue to rise and skyrocket again. I do not know.

Bitcoin will not be able to reach the 4000$ value or more than that. Bitcoin has exponentially increased in value this year and even pumped up to 3000$ before it went down. Today its price is again moving up but we can see that the new trend traps the value of bitcoin between 2200$ to 2500$. With it we can be certain that another spike in bitcoins value will no longer appear since it has already been done already this year. What we could least expect for bitcoin is for it to hit 3000 $ value by December this year. If we are going to spike 4000$ or more it will be next year so let us just hold on to our bitcoin and sell it next year.
Yes, there is a possibility that you say it will true happen because the bitcoin price increase only stuck at $2500/$2600, but there is still time to arrive at the end of the month and fluctuations are still likely to happen, and hopefully pumping will happen near the end of this month.
It is an accepted fact that bitcoin is in competition with altcoin but it should be kept in mind that bitcoin is far superior and valuable than altcoin. A new update to the bitcoin scaling debate names Segwitx2 has gathered notable support. This update might lead to a hopeful increase in the price of bitcoin.

The bitcoin hash rate has also been affected due to the large scale demand of bitcoin mining in Russia. However, this above information can be proven as mortal in regards to the value of a bitcoin to be $4000.
There no guarantee about price increase after than event and also we wont know if it would be approved or not. If it does we wont know what would happen next after that. Price increase would really possible on bitcoin since we did already witnessed it on the years that have passed on bitcoin and still continue to progress as the time goes by.

If Segwitx2 is implemented then we are surely heading towards the 4000$ bitcoin price within the month of August, but if on the other hand this does not happen, then I think we are moving towards split bitcoin chain which can make things unclear and doubtful.
I'm looking forward on what's gonna happen to bitcoin price if Segwitx2 is being implemented. I am still doubtful about of their new regulations if people were really gonna approved it then i think bitcoin is progressing for the eyes of the users. $4000 dollars is a bit too big i think, since Segwitx2 is not yet implemented plus there are still miners. I can't wait for that time till the price hit to $4000.

I am also waiting for the Segwit2x to be implemented and lets see what will happen after it will be successful. $4,000 might be too big but with bitcoin that is not possible not to happen as we can go back to the history of bitcoin price.
Anjing Lu

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:20:57 PM

I'm sure the $ 4000 price will soon be reached in this year, even though the current price drop but the price will rise again. So do not rush to sell because a week again the price will go rise.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:52:33 PM

I'm sure the $ 4000 price will soon be reached in this year, even though the current price drop but the price will rise again. So do not rush to sell because a week again the price will go rise.
Though down I'm sure it will not be lower than $2000 and the decline is now stuck at $2300 and I'm sure the price will go up again, but for $4000 I'm not sure it will happen this month, maybe it will happen after the implementation of segwit2x. No one knows just a prediction.
alex.iv

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:34:26 PM

Really hope so, have a good amount in Bitcoin, if it reaches 4k I will make some good cash.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:14:24 PM

I agree with this even the price of btc drops to $1000k I believe that it will surely bounce back and it will hit $4000k this is, the thing you can do is to accumulate more bitcoin when it low its lowest price for you and hold it until it reaches your target price.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:20:52 PM

Though down I'm sure it will not be lower than $2000 and the decline is now stuck at $2300 and I'm sure the price will go up again, but for $4000 I'm not sure it will happen this month, maybe it will happen after the implementation of segwit2x. No one knows just a prediction.

BIPxxx, segwitxx...all this drama will rest unsolved for a long time imo meanwhile their indirect impact on the bitcoin price is very probable. Hope it goes up..

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:26:23 PM

BIPxxx, segwitxx...all this drama will rest unsolved for a long time imo meanwhile their indirect impact on the bitcoin price is very probable. Hope it goes up..
I guess thats the main reason why the price of bitcoin is getting lower. People are scared on what will happen on August 1. Whatever will happen, lets be optimistic and wait for the price of bitcoin to get up again. We dont have something to do but to wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:28:44 PM

True. There is a probable that bitcoin goes down after the Segwit2x activation. It's still far from the said date but look at how the investors react, the price is going down to $2300 more else if we are getting near the date. However, we all know that once it goes down, there's no way to go but up so I'm expecting a recovery after the price dip in Aug 1, if ever there is a dip.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:30:51 AM

It has dump to $2245 now. Sad
But, I expect big rise very soon. Maybe it will reach even $3000, who knows.
You know, after every dump, there is a pump Tongue
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:07:46 AM

Really hope so, have a good amount in Bitcoin, if it reaches 4k I will make some good cash.

Same thing with me, i hope that it will hit $4k this year so i can have a lot of money, but today the price of btc are quiet dump and maybe go even lower right before august 1 but still i believe that the price of bitcoin will soar high this year.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:31:18 AM

Nah, people afraid that something bad will happen on August 1st. Maybe it cause the price of bitcoin going down so hard like right now, panic selling. It's a huge drop though since the last 2 months. But yeah, i hope the bitcoins price will increase again soon and the whale back to pump the bitcoin.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:19:45 AM

Nah, people afraid that something bad will happen on August 1st. Maybe it cause the price of bitcoin going down so hard like right now, panic selling. It's a huge drop though since the last 2 months. But yeah, i hope the bitcoins price will increase again soon and the whale back to pump the bitcoin.
Even before in bitcoin history it also happened that bitcoin dumps and pumps happen,but it still hard to decide since there is segwit that will join the scene. We should have some plans but I don't think panic selling is the solution.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Japinat

Merit: 680

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:52:57 AM

Even before in bitcoin history it also happened that bitcoin dumps and pumps happen,but it still hard to decide since there is segwit that will join the scene. We should have some plans but I don't think panic selling is the solution.
That's normal in the crypto and you can expect a great increase in the event there is a big news after the big dump because people loves to speculate.
In the end, if we will hold and be more stronger we will be profitable, success does not happen in a instant but it takes sacrifice and once every obstacles will be succeeded there will be a great value of the assets we are holding. Bitcoin to $4000, believe me it will happen this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

That's normal in the crypto and you can expect a great increase in the event there is a big news after the big dump because people loves to speculate.
In the end, if we will hold and be more stronger we will be profitable, success does not happen in a instant but it takes sacrifice and once every obstacles will be succeeded there will be a great value of the assets we are holding. Bitcoin to $4000, believe me it will happen this year.

Looks like getting strong feelings to hold has been crashed out to their nerves since as you can see price go down badly and news about the split is hurting the feelings of those whales so I conclude to expect more dumps coming for more days and the real action is when august will pass on it. Hope that bitcoins price would bounce back again to reach up those speculated 4000$ price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

Looks like getting strong feelings to hold has been crashed out to their nerves since as you can see price go down badly and news about the split is hurting the feelings of those whales so I conclude to expect more dumps coming for more days and the real action is when august will pass on it. Hope that bitcoins price would bounce back again to reach up those speculated 4000$ price.
this downfall really hurt some butts especially those who got entered when the price is hyping now they are trying to avoid much bigger loses without knowledge that they are just been fooled by the whales, so better to hold and after aug we will see if price will go back up and reach 4k.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:12:19 AM

this downfall really hurt some butts especially those who got entered when the price is hyping now they are trying to avoid much bigger loses without knowledge that they are just been fooled by the whales, so better to hold and after aug we will see if price will go back up and reach 4k.

There is no better time than now to add bitcoin and other Altcoins. You should convert your fiat currency into bitcoin now. Invest an amount that you can risk with. Because the price is a steal! After August I except everything to rally like a mad bull.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

I think the most realistic speculation is bitcoin will hit $3000 before this year ends. As segwit2x is nearly on us, the price is slowly going down and we dont know where will its going, the least we can do is hold our bitcoin and make it secured. Hope after a month of the activation bitcoin price will hit where it should be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: