Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:57:09 AM

I cant see that, if it took place there would be a time that individuals will require bodily cash for straightforward transactions. I believe merging of these currency are intently ample to happened, feasible.
Fiat and crypto currencies really don’t need to replace each other. They are both doing their jobs nicely and I don’t think so there is any need of comparing both. In the coming years, we will be allowed to use both types of currencies as per our needs and demands. In short, respect both currencies.
I think not, you see people always choose the convenience of a currency. Like in cash, it is easy to use, the availability is not an issue, they understand how the transaction works, they understand the value and so on and so fort. But the Bitcoin lacks most of it, so currently people prefer cash.

But once Bitcoin have been legalized it will be more convenient than cash.

i am not sure about this because its too far to see cryptocurrency make real money disappear and there are still many country is not accepting or disapprove bitcoin in their country. but i think its not and maybe bitcoin and real money will work together to help economic of the country and the citizen so the citizen can use the benefit of bitcoin in the same time.
No I don’t think so that crypto currencies can make real money disappear from the world because there will always be a need of some physical currency for some security issues.

What if a person’s system crashes or gets corrupted then all of his bit coins will be gone and he will be left empty handed, so they can’t make real money disappear.
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:48:45 AM

There is a possiblity but that will be very low.
I still believe that even if bitcoin become really popular that almost of the world population would use it, fiat or casy will still exist and will not be totally replaced by bitcoin. But instead they will be working hand on hand since there are transactions where the use of cryptocurrency will be impractical. Like those selling goods in village market, of course they will surely have a hard time if the use of bitcoin in their business is imposed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
longml

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:51:52 AM

I thought that Bitcoin would replace a real amount of money someday but not until I read your answer. Your right, in some emergency cases, we need real cash for that case. But how about coding a new coin that can send money directly or confirm shortly or we can figure out a way to make sure payments are made.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
Very,very low if I based it on my personal opinion. But, if I based it on the power of technology, the chance is high that real money will disappear. It can then happen if below  situations will be attain;
> all people and households have free internet
> Smart phones are now very cheap that anyone can afford.There are even free smart phones for some areas

If above conditions will be realized, then its not impossible that real money will disappear. 100 years from now? Who knows?
I remember so well when I first had a cellphone, a Nokia phone with keypads and I am wishing that someday cellphone and camera will unite.I am thinking that it will happen for 20 years later but it did happen within 5 years. We must not underestimate technology.
Bit_rent

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:45:44 AM

The answer is totally no, i dont even see the initial premises for fiat to dissappear. What will be the new goal of cryptocurrencies then?
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

There is a possiblity but that will be very low.
I still believe that even if bitcoin become really popular that almost of the world population would use it, fiat or casy will still exist and will not be totally replaced by bitcoin. But instead they will be working hand on hand since there are transactions where the use of cryptocurrency will be impractical. Like those selling goods in village market, of course they will surely have a hard time if the use of bitcoin in their business is imposed.

No their is lot of possibility.If  all people in the world start to use bitcoin means. Bitcoin will replace the entire currency System. At least 1/3 of people start to use bitcoin means.Bitcoin will replace the entire currency. But for this to happen. At first bitcoin will replace the dollar and then entire currency.
Frowleall

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:10:57 AM

I feel the actual funds can't disappear simply because of cryptocurrency price its because several folks are not informed about bitcoin or in other cryptocurrency.
christofle1612

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:12:47 AM

It is very unlikely that crytocurrency will have such strong influence that it abolishes real life currencies. Smiley
madtek

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:43:26 AM

I don't see why not, adoption of card and contactless payments is already taking over cash
Anything that is easier to use, faster and convenient will win eventually
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
In the future maybe, but i think it will not cryptocurrency is just a virtual money that can use through internet but not in real life like ou real money now.the  chance i think is very low our government will not accept it because we have our traditional currency.

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:11:05 AM

As there is no central authority to control cryptocurrency government system will not accept cryptocurrencies as a sole currency for financial transactions both the currencies will sustain in the market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

No, i dont think that cryptocurrency can make fiat money disappear because of many reasons.One of the reasons is that it is still not that popular as fiat money .It is not accepted everywhere.As it is decentralized i.e without any supervision of government , so government will not accept it as the only currency used for financial transactions. People use cryptocurrency but not as much as they use fiat money . So the possibilty of cryptocurrency  making real money disappear  is very low but we can say that cryptocurrency will work hand in hand with fiat money.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

for me , the blockchain that being used on cryptocurrency will be the future technology of economy on any countries. I mean the fiat/real money mostly don't have backed by physical commodity (based on this sites : http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fiatmoney.asp ) . Consequently, it's still possible real money in the future might not be used for a main currency and replaced with digital currency (it will be cryptocurrency or maybe not).

Tozex