Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
Grapt1961

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

I cant see that, if it took place there would be a time that individuals will require bodily cash for straightforward transactions. I believe merging of these currency are intently ample to happened, feasible.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:07:39 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

no way, How can it be disappear? its imposible cryptocurrency make real money disappear. we're all know, real money or Fiat currencies are legal tender, that is to say currencies established as money by government regulation or law. but cryptocurrency !! There are just too many issues with it. So there is no legal obligation as such however to accept the results of a cryptocurrency operations. To change this situation requires massive legal changes.

It can't make real money disappear. The real money is in service for long time and all of the people do their shopping and other needs with real fiat money. But bitcoin is very below of fiat money because of that the adoption is in low level now.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

no way, How can it be disappear? its imposible cryptocurrency make real money disappear. we're all know, real money or Fiat currencies are legal tender, that is to say currencies established as money by government regulation or law. but cryptocurrency !! There are just too many issues with it. So there is no legal obligation as such however to accept the results of a cryptocurrency operations. To change this situation requires massive legal changes.

It can't make real money disappear. The real money is in service for long time and all of the people do their shopping and other needs with real fiat money. But bitcoin is very below of fiat money because of that the adoption is in low level now.
In someday, if Bitcoin can use for purchase anything: food, smartphone, house, car, service ... as your said, do you think Bitcoin can make FIAT disappear? Of course is impossible, because FIAT is a payment method do not easy replaced by anything with simple reason.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
pyedpyper

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:55:05 PM

No, I dont think so
I think credit cards can make paper money disappear and only then crypto can replace credit cards
MistyTwitch

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:59:16 PM

Bitcoin is closer to being real money than fiat money. Real money should be a store of value that doesn't get inflated away. In a perfect world, the markets decide what is used as money. It's not going to be easy as governments and central bankers want to hold their power over everyone. I still believe, in theory, that cryptocurrencies can make fiat money disappear.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

to me i think that it has the ability to do so. but i think that it will take a lot of time and because of the little number of bitcoin users, currently the number of bitcoin uses are not so much, but now the users of bitcoin are increasing because bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular and now entering in the world of bitcoin.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:16:48 PM

to me i think that it has the ability to do so. but i think that it will take a lot of time and because of the little number of bitcoin users, currently the number of bitcoin uses are not so much, but now the users of bitcoin are increasing because bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular and now entering in the world of bitcoin.

The best way that bitcoin does is by embracing a community of users that has skyrocketed throughout the year, civilization will not be able to stem a wave of powerful technology powered by mass and this we have seen on the android platform.

Ultimately, the government can only instantly refine the rules for bitcoin in order for economic stability and market response to return to normal.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:47:44 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 12:51:00 AM by stolendata

Bitcoin is closer to being real money than fiat money. Real money should be a store of value that doesn't get inflated away. In a perfect world, the markets decide what is used as money. It's not going to be easy as governments and central bankers want to hold their power over everyone. I still believe, in theory, that cryptocurrencies can make fiat money disappear.
but bitcoin can only be more effective if people will like to use it instead of fiat currency and I think that it can only be possible when all the facilities that we are using through fiat will also available in bitcoin. but i think this can only happen when the users of bitcoin will increase more and more all of them start using bitcoin instead of gold.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:47:02 AM

Tell me what is real money,bitcoin is not currency for global use,i cant live with crypto i have to exchange crypto to fiat,Crypto is still not in use,and it will not change fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:37:51 AM

in my opinion real money will not disappear but it has the possibility that in the future less people will use paper money because bitcoin will take over. For my own opinion bitcoin is much easier because you can use it anywhere and bring it anywhere you want without any process.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:41:25 AM

I think it won't make regulae currency disappear or to be obsolete by cryptocurreny. The only chance that I am seeing is that, in the future, cryptocurrency will only dominate regular currency such that it will be more used than regular currency because we're on the technology era, wherein people rely more on technology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:00:13 AM

I don't think  so. Cryptos are very volatile which is not good for business and it only have limited supply which can be manipulated by whales.  Fiat money will stay no matter what. But it is very interesting to see if crypto will dominate the market considering it can be used anywhere in the world.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:23:03 AM

Cypto currency will help atleast to reduce some part of real money as people spend in thierv daily life . Though it cannot replace completely the legal currency of he country but paper currency would impacted little due to this virtual currency as people would use this more going forward in thier soapy life , travelling abroad , remittances are nowadays happening in cyptocurrency .
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:56:30 AM

For me there are no chance to disappear real money by cryptocurrencies. It a lot of process, study, lesson, deliberation, debate, consultation and approval before the chance make it through that the cryptocurrencies used in worldwide instead fiat.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

For me there are no chance to disappear real money by cryptocurrencies. It a lot of process, study, lesson, deliberation, debate, consultation and approval before the chance make it through that the cryptocurrencies used in worldwide instead fiat.
Yes, you're right. Bitcoin is gaining popularity elsewhere, but I don't think it can completely substitute the real money. Every single person uses money every second/minute/hours etc. It is going to be impossible to make real money disappear. Also not all people are knowledgeable enough about Bitcoin. You can’t expect them to use something they never heard or know.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

In someday, if Bitcoin can use for purchase anything: food, smartphone, house, car, service ... as your said, do you think Bitcoin can make FIAT disappear? Of course is impossible, because FIAT is a payment method do not easy replaced by anything with simple reason.
with cheap transaction fee notes, although bitcoin is accepted everywhere and you can spend bitcoin anywhere like buying food, drinks, smartphones, taxes, etc. all would be useless if transaction fees in bitcoin are still very expensive
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

No it can't, its not practical and not everyone is capable of using a digital currency. And comparing the use of digital currency today to the use of paper currency, the paper currency is still widely used than cryptos.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:14:28 AM

I cant see that, if it took place there would be a time that individuals will require bodily cash for straightforward transactions. I believe merging of these currency are intently ample to happened, feasible.
Fiat and crypto currencies really don’t need to replace each other. They are both doing their jobs nicely and I don’t think so there is any need of comparing both. In the coming years, we will be allowed to use both types of currencies as per our needs and demands. In short, respect both currencies.
MackOfAllTrades

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:04:46 AM

Nope. They are fine going side by side.

Cheers  Grin
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:33:38 AM

No it can't, its not practical and not everyone is capable of using a digital currency. And comparing the use of digital currency today to the use of paper currency, the paper currency is still widely used than cryptos.
If we talk about the current time, then I cannot argue against you. However, I am not very sure about the future. Things may change and one day maybe there won't be any fiat in this world. But that is going to take a lot of time span. By that time, crypto currencies would be totally different from what they are now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: