Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:07:22 PM

Just create a new address in your controller wallet, send 500, create a mn2 folder that looks like your first node, but with the new privkey and port info in your .conf.  Add it to your masternode.conf, and make the mn wallet is running.  Then start it from the controller.

I believe that's in the guide?

Why after 30 min was running masternode in my controller wallet -> Crave network status "Active (secs)" is 00m:00s?
Check if your masternode is reachable from outside. Add firewall rules / port forwarding.
nick77777

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:45:32 PM

Just create a new address in your controller wallet, send 500, create a mn2 folder that looks like your first node, but with the new privkey and port info in your .conf.  Add it to your masternode.conf, and make the mn wallet is running.  Then start it from the controller.

Why after 30 min was running masternode in my controller wallet -> Crave network status "Active (secs)" is 00m:00s?
Check if your masternode is reachable from outside. Add firewall rules / port forwarding.

By telnet on port 9999? In configuration I have the port 9999.
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

By telnet on port 9999? In configuration I have the port 9999.
Yes. You can also use this.
gloupsy

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:29:30 PM

I've just seen how many masternodes are online.
391 masternodes! impressive !
one_direction

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

391?

Total Masternodes

CRAVE Locked in MasterNodes
203,000 (15.37%)

but some single guys own alot of them.
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

Why does cryptopia require 200 confirmations? It takes a full day to get funds on there.  Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:32:43 PM

I think that gets lowered after a few trades, I had that happen when I moved some PIVX on there.  The first time I had to wait for 200 confirms, the 2nd time only 20 confirms.  Have you only just signed up?

cpozzer

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:36:17 PM

I think that gets lowered after a few trades, I had that happen when I moved some PIVX on there.  The first time I had to wait for 200 confirms, the 2nd time only 20 confirms.  Have you only just signed up?

I have been on cryptopia for about 6 months, have done some trades there cashed out and deposited many times, buy only crave asking 200 confirmations, other coins are 6 or 2.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

btct22

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:45:11 PM

I have been on cryptopia for about 6 months, have done some trades there cashed out and deposited many times, buy only crave asking 200 confirmations, other coins are 6 or 2.

You're right, I've never tried to sell any Crave Smiley I've just deposited a few and yes, 200 confs..  Interestingly in my deposit history the PIVX TX I had to wait 200 for now has /20 next to it.  So maybe they don't trust the Crave coin as much, and have only started trusting PIVX more recently?
cpozzer

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:47:40 PM

You're right, I've never tried to sell any Crave Smiley I've just deposited a few and yes, 200 confs..  Interestingly in my deposit history the PIVX TX I had to wait 200 for now has /20 next to it.  So maybe they don't trust the Crave coin as much, and have only started trusting PIVX more recently?

200 confirmations take about 6/8hrs to complete. Just have to plan it before sending funds to the exchange  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:14:07 PM

I'm seeing if I can get more information regarding this.
junzotojunzo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:04:58 AM

Do I have to start startmn1.cmd file first then start crave-mn1.exe (controller wallet) for it to work?
btct22

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:29:33 AM

Ok cool, has someone filled in the Bittrex application form recently as well?  Maybe with CooleRRSA at the helm it will get more traction there?

Thanks Smiley
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:34:03 AM

Do I have to start startmn1.cmd file first then start crave-mn1.exe (controller wallet) for it to work?
The 'startmn1.cmd' will start up the mn wallet.  That should be running when you go to start your nodes through the controller wallet.  You can open the controller first, it doesn't matter, but run the mn wallets before starting
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:36:20 AM

Ok cool, has someone filled in the Bittrex application form recently as well?  Maybe with CooleRRSA at the helm it will get more traction there?

Thanks Smiley
Bittrex knows about us.  They have been contacted many times, they just are quiet about new coin additions.  We are in their hands.  Could be next week, could be never 😁
junzotojunzo

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:39:39 AM

The 'startmn1.cmd' will start up the mn wallet.  That should be running when you go to start your nodes through the controller wallet.  You can open the controller first, it doesn't matter, but run the mn wallets before starting

Thanks for the clarification
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:53:02 AM

Thanks Smiley
Bittrex knows about us.  They have been contacted many times, they just are quiet about new coin additions.  We are in their hands.  Could be next week, could be never 😁
if this right maybe booming them with more social advertisement or more twitter tweets to address them regarding to this coin desire to be listed inside their
exchange, same thing with polo if ever we really intended to bring this coin to its new hype, bittrex and polo will bring big for the success.
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:38:44 AM

Thanks Smiley
if this right maybe booming them with more social advertisement or more twitter tweets to address them regarding to this coin desire to be listed inside their
exchange, same thing with polo if ever we really intended to bring this coin to its new hype, bittrex and polo will bring big for the success.
A few things are being decided / worked on / in development before a hard push is made for this.
junzotojunzo

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:32:54 AM

so i check on my masternode to see if its running in "My Masternode Tab" the status is changed to "not in the masternode list" I clicked update and nothing happens. I click start and this message shows up "failed to start masternode. error. could not allocate vin" okay fine.

I go into debug window to see my masternode status and this comes up:

"vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000, 4xxxxxxx295), coinbase )",
    "service" : "[::]:0",
    "status" : 0,
    "pubKeyMasternode" : "CxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxqmzsT",
    "notCapableReason" : ""

I list it out to see if i find my masternode and at what status its at. I cannot find it....

So i unlocked my wallet (without staking enable) and start my masternode to see if it runs and it does stating "masternode is running"

okay fine but when i checked back 10-30mins later it reverts back to the beginning and not running....do i have to always check back and unlock it every few minutes for it to run? how do you keep it running 24/7?? i must be doing something wrong here..this is frustrating...and anyone has this problem?
btct22

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:37:34 AM

Cannot allocate vin means you need to unlock your wallet and unlock again.  Then the unlock will work.  The stopping problem could be a lack of memory (1Gb+ is ok) or a software problem.  If you have lots of memory can you run a "getinfo" command on the debug console and post the response?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: