Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:12:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:39:05 AM

I'm seeing if I can get more information regarding this.

Ok cool, has someone filled in the Bittrex application form recently as well?  Maybe with CooleRRSA at the helm it will get more traction there?

Thanks Smiley
Bittrex knows about us.  They have been contacted many times, they just are quiet about new coin additions.  We are in their hands.  Could be next week, could be never 😁
if this right maybe booming them with more social advertisement or more twitter tweets to address them regarding to this coin desire to be listed inside their
exchange, same thing with polo if ever we really intended to bring this coin to its new hype, bittrex and polo will bring big for the success.
A few things are being decided / worked on / in development before a hard push is made for this.

This is great news, let us know if we can help in any way Smiley
junzotojunzo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:54:24 AM

Cannot allocate vin means you need to unlock your wallet and unlock again.  Then the unlock will work.  The stopping problem could be a lack of memory (1Gb+ is ok) or a software problem.  If you have lots of memory can you run a "getinfo" command on the debug console and post the response?

I will try what you said by unlocking and unlocking it again...I currently have 8GB ram running and awaiting for another 16GB stick to install to total 24GB.

here's the "getinfo" response:

"version" : "v2.1.0.0-60025",
    "protocolversion" : 60025,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 500.70522766,
    "darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 806949,
    "timeoffset" : 2,
    "moneysupply" : 1321224.00000000,
    "connections" : 49,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "x0.xx.xx.x85",
    "difficulty" : 14198.30396636,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1500864190,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00001000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "unlocked_until" : 0,
    "errors" : ""
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

I first just want to say that Cryptopia has a great support team.  Fast, responsive, informative, and easy to work with.

Anyways, here is the response regarding the 200 needed confirmations:

"We have increased the confirmations required for various low hashrate coins (including DOT) due to a growing number of coins experiencing 51% attacks to the network, which is then causing users on Cryptopia to lose their coins. We investigated each coins network one by one and changed confirmations where applicable based on the stability of the coins network.

We understand this may seem like an extreme reaction, however we believe our Users would prefer that deposits take a while longer if it means protecting their investment.

Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch."

Hopefully this clears some things up.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:00:52 AM

I think the masternode started but it is not showing on the list.

I checked the masternode with the debug command and it shows "Masternode started remotely".
Also the masternode explorer shows it as active but nothing generated.

I have the ports configured correctly, but it keeps going offline.

I am also using the lastest wallets, the VPS I am running has 1gb in memory maybe I need more memory?

It seems to go offline as soon as it stakes some coins.
btct22

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:27:01 AM

I checked the masternode with the debug command and it shows "Masternode started remotely".

I am also using the lastest wallets, the VPS I am running has 1gb in memory maybe I need more memory?

That sounds weird, with 2.1 when it says the masternode is started I can leave them for days without a problem.  Another good thing to try is the ./craved -printtoconsole  option, as this will leave a detailed history of activity on the console, and when it decides to stop running might leave some clues behind that way.  There might also be a debug.log file in the ~/.crave folder that can be looked at already.
btct22

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:29:16 AM

Cannot allocate vin means you need to unlock your wallet and unlock again.  Then the unlock will work.  The stopping problem could be a lack of memory (1Gb+ is ok) or a software problem.  If you have lots of memory can you run a "getinfo" command on the debug console and post the response?

I will try what you said by unlocking and unlocking it again...I currently have 8GB ram running and awaiting for another 16GB stick to install to total 24GB.

"version" : "v2.1.0.0-60025" ...

Thanks, your memory amount sounds ample and the getinfo output looks good, do you have a debug.log in your crave data folder?  maybe that's worth a look for a reason as to why it's stopping.
tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

Check if your node is reachable from outside.
junzotojunzo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:50:51 PM

Thanks, your memory amount sounds ample and the getinfo output looks good, do you have a debug.log in your crave data folder?  maybe that's worth a look for a reason as to why it's stopping.

Thank you for your help so far!

I have tried the unlock and unlocking you suggested and the wallet stays unlocked.

I double checked my masternode if its online from the https://crave.masternodes.pro/advanced/list and it shows my node is active even after I refresh a couple times from the site and waited between hours. I'm not sure what's going on...since my wallet shows not online...

Here's the debug.log from my Crave data folder:

GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
GUI: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_UpdateKeys_clicked(bool,bool)
2017-07-24 22:24:40

tkon3

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Thank you for your help so far!

I have tried the unlock and unlocking you suggested and the wallet stays unlocked.

I double checked my masternode if its online from the https://crave.masternodes.pro/advanced/list and it shows my node is active even after I refresh a couple times from the site and waited between hours. I'm not sure what's going on...since my wallet shows not online...

Here's the debug.log from my Crave data folder:

GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
GUI: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_UpdateKeys_clicked(bool,bool)
2017-07-24 22:24:40

Always start your masternode from the console, not from GUI buttons.
Use masternode list or masternode status to check your node.
captainbluff

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

Do we have a masternode earnings calculator? I have been running a MN for 24 hours and have yet to get any rewards.
btct22

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

Do we have a masternode earnings calculator? I have been running a MN for 24 hours and have yet to get any rewards.

It can take a while for it to start up (several days max).  The reward formula that was on the main website was 960 / #nodes = daily reward amount per MN. 
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

We have 401 masternodes at the moment. It has to be all time high. now.
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:31:05 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 05:15:28 AM by Slothman

It can take a while for it to start up (several days max).  The reward formula that was on the main website was 960 / #nodes = daily reward amount per MN.  
More accurate reward estimation can be found using crave.masternodes.pro

The 960/... formula can only be used if the block space is exactly 60 seconds, and it has currently been running slower, around 90 seconds.

EDIT:. Looks like their site is down at.  Developments being done.  For ROI overview, http://masternodes.pro also works.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

That sounds weird, with 2.1 when it says the masternode is started I can leave them for days without a problem.  Another good thing to try is the ./craved -printtoconsole  option, as this will leave a detailed history of activity on the console, and when it decides to stop running might leave some clues behind that way.  There might also be a debug.log file in the ~/.crave folder that can be looked at already.

The masternode is staking and receiving rewards. It works but it is not showing on the wallet or list, I'll just leave it alone since it's working.

Thanks for the help
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:01:51 AM

Nice volume today for Crave Smiley Good to see it keeps getting attention !
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

Nice volume today for Crave Smiley Good to see it keeps getting attention !

Price is also comfortable  Grin But i still think crave is just to cheap for now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

cpozzer

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

I have been monitoring this site https://crave.masternodes.pro/ but i think its not correct, the other day at 1.9$ the monthly was 95$ with 394masternodes, today at 2.9$ and with 4 masternodes more the monthly is 65$.

If this shit is not correct please get crave off there, as its misleading

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

tkon3

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

I have been monitoring this site https://crave.masternodes.pro/ but i think its not correct, the other day at 1.9$ the monthly was 95$ with 394masternodes, today at 2.9$ and with 4 masternodes more the monthly is 65$.

Its calculated dynamically since it depends on the chain speed. I don't exactly know the formula but when the chain is faster, the number of blocks increases in the timeframe and the number of potential rewards too. Profitibility isnt calculated using the theorical chain speed of 1 block / 60s.
cpozzer

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:47:27 PM

Its calculated dynamically since it depends on the chain speed. I don't exactly know the formula but when the chain is faster, the number of blocks increases in the timeframe and the number of potential rewards too. Profitibility isnt calculated using the theorical chain speed of 1 block / 60s.

Ok i understand, but then what is the point of having us listed there if the stats are just wrong, because i can confirm that they are wrong as my nodes are giving me different numbers on a monthly avg

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

tkon3

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:01:57 PM

Ok i understand, but then what is the point of having us listed there if the stats are just wrong, because i can confirm that they are wrong as my nodes are giving me different numbers on a monthly avg

Stats are extrapolated for monthly / annual return based on the daily one I guess because the number of MN is changing pretty often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: