Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nick_tr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:03:04 PM

I had masternode and I've changed VPS (IP address)

Do I need to re setup masternode?
I've changed IP address in masternode.config and it works fine for 24 hours. (I see my masternode in masternodes list).

But there're no rewards for 24 hours.
junzotojunzo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

I have been running my MN for months without any issues even after my PC crashes. However, yesterday is a problem and this is the message I get every time I start my masternode:

not capable masternode: Could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xxx:9999

This issue applies to my other MN as well. Same messages etc. Anyone has the same issue and how you go on fixing this?
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:31:06 PM

I have been running my MN for months without any issues even after my PC crashes. However, yesterday is a problem and this is the message I get every time I start my masternode:
not capable masternode: Could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xxx:9999
This issue applies to my other MN as well. Same messages etc. Anyone has the same issue and how you go on fixing this?

Has your external IP address changed, or if you're using port forwarding perhaps the internal host got a new IP assigned via DHCP?

The key issue is the node is longer accessible from outside of your network.

btct22

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:56:01 PM

I had masternode and I've changed VPS (IP address)

Do I need to re setup masternode?
I've changed IP address in masternode.config and it works fine for 24 hours. (I see my masternode in masternodes list).

But there're no rewards for 24 hours.

It can take longer than that for it to get started.  If the Active time in the masternode list is going up you should be fine.
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:39:28 PM

Hello to all reaching out so that we can get Crave coin on coin coinexchange.io.
I have been using this servce for some time and have had 0 problems they are
pretty great and the are alwas listing new coins. dont know how to get listed
but I ask of all for help.
Lets get Crave coin listed on  https://www.coinexchange.io !TODAY! Grin
btct22

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:10:40 AM

Hello to all reaching out so that we can get Crave coin on coin coinexchange.io.

They look good, but their security system keeps blocking my IP when I try to reload their exchange page.. Very odd..
coinskeeper

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:22:27 PM

Come on, bring some trading volume to this exchange

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CRAVE.htm

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
btct22

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:46 PM

Why do they have 9 decimal places, I was going oh it's at 80,000 satoshis there.. but it's really just 8,000.
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:26:51 PM

AFAIK it only costs 0.5 btc to get listed so it's not too expensive

foggywhite007

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:23:01 PM

originally bought this coin because often pump. But some months silence. I hope that this is the calm before the storm $10

Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

originally bought this coin because often pump. But some months silence. I hope that this is the calm before the storm $10

So true. A crave rally can always start. The amount of coins is very low and the poject looks great since the new Devs take over this coin. The history of Crave is not the best, but the future looks very bright for this coin.
RueDuSite

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

Good ROI on crave masternode !
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

I have submited a support ticket to https://www.coinexchange.io in order to get crave coin listed their
Let make crave coin GREAT sumit your ticket today @ https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
coinskeeper

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:20:05 PM

Why do they have 9 decimal places, I was going oh it's at 80,000 satoshis there.. but it's really just 8,000.

That exchange is unique on two ways.
It is staking all POS coins are staking reward is given to the coin owners. So, you can have coin on sell order and it will give you staking profit.
Second, it has 9 decimals so that you can trade coins with low price. For example, now you can buy or sell EMB with 0.2 or 0.3 satoshi. While on other exchanges it is 1 satoshi.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
spread67

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

Hello,
I posted a couple weeks ago about not being able to get the Crave wallet running. I've check everything from my end to see if it was my computer and found nothing. I'm running several wallets of other coins with no problem. I download the wallet and extracted it. All that there is is the .exe file but when I try to open it nothing happens. I've check my anitvirus and antimalware and neither one seems to be interfering, plus no problems with other wallets. I tried downloading an earlier version of the Crave wallet but it kept asking me what program to open it with, which I didn't know so I gave up. I don't know a lot about entering files into programs. I pretty much need step by step instructions to do such things, which I know can be annoying for computer savvy people.

I guess I'm asking again if anyone else has had a problem opening the Crave wallet and how they fixed it. I have 500 Crave and would love to start staking or running a Masternode (I'm staking with other wallets). Also is there an online site/wallet that will set up and run your masternode for you? Thanks in advance from a not very software knowledgeable person.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:14:35 AM

Hello,
I posted a couple weeks ago about not being able to get the Crave wallet running. I've check everything from my end to see if it was my computer and found nothing. I'm running several wallets of other coins with no problem. I download the wallet and extracted it. All that there is is the .exe file but when I try to open it nothing happens. I've check my anitvirus and antimalware and neither one seems to be interfering, plus no problems with other wallets. I tried downloading an earlier version of the Crave wallet but it kept asking me what program to open it with, which I didn't know so I gave up. I don't know a lot about entering files into programs. I pretty much need step by step instructions to do such things, which I know can be annoying for computer savvy people.

I guess I'm asking again if anyone else has had a problem opening the Crave wallet and how they fixed it. I have 500 Crave and would love to start staking or running a Masternode (I'm staking with other wallets). Also is there an online site/wallet that will set up and run your masternode for you? Thanks in advance from a not very software knowledgeable person.

What operating system are you using? Also make sure you are downloading the correct package for your operating system, find out if its 32bit or 64bit. If you are trying to run a 64bit package on a 32bit operating system it will not work.
Make sure the anti-virus is disabled before running crave but that should not be a problem unless the files you have are unproperly signed.
detectiveduck

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

Verify that your .conf file is correct, and that the port you are using is open.

thanks! I'm looking up how to open ports now...

Looking more at this now. I've realised I don't have a static IP. Very new to this sorry guys and not too technical. In order to get a static IP address, do I need to purchase one? Thanks

Vultyr is a good service that many use to avoid this problem. It would be easy to use one of their barebones VPS option for $5 dollars a month, the Crave Masternode pays for this in 3 payouts (1.5 days) so it's a trivial cost to improve your safety and make it more automatic (less hassle on your part)

Thanks a lot for the help guys and sorry again for the simple questions!

I'm using my old Windows 32 bit computer to set up my MN. Will following the instructions here for setting up a VPS MN work https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20?
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:06:20 PM

Verify that your .conf file is correct, and that the port you are using is open.

thanks! I'm looking up how to open ports now...

Looking more at this now. I've realised I don't have a static IP. Very new to this sorry guys and not too technical. In order to get a static IP address, do I need to purchase one? Thanks

Vultyr is a good service that many use to avoid this problem. It would be easy to use one of their barebones VPS option for $5 dollars a month, the Crave Masternode pays for this in 3 payouts (1.5 days) so it's a trivial cost to improve your safety and make it more automatic (less hassle on your part)

Thanks a lot for the help guys and sorry again for the simple questions!

I'm using my old Windows 32 bit computer to set up my MN. Will following the instructions here for setting up a VPS MN work https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20?
Yes Vultyr is a great service and very cheap, but of course depends on what you have to use it for, they are gaming CPU more powerful online if you need it for mining.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:45:34 PM

where to find slack invite link? thanks

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:19:37 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 07:30:42 PM by Slothman

where to find slack invite link? thanks
The invite link can be found in the footer of the website, craveproject.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: