Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
junzotojunzo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:47:58 PM

I have been running my MN for months without any issues even after my PC crashes. However, yesterday is a problem and this is the message I get every time I start my masternode:
not capable masternode: Could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xxx:9999
This issue applies to my other MN as well. Same messages etc. Anyone has the same issue and how you go on fixing this?

Has your external IP address changed, or if you're using port forwarding perhaps the internal host got a new IP assigned via DHCP?

The key issue is the node is longer accessible from outside of your network.

Hi.

I haven't change my IP address or the ports. Also, I'm not running from a server, etc. It's straight from my own PC at home. Running fine for a month or so and all of a sudden I can't run it a few days ago...However, I did turn off and on my DSLR and router to reset it because of slow network speed. Could this change/affect my external IP?

If you have any other suggestions, please do and thanks!
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:51:01 PM

where to find slack invite link? thanks
you can join the slack with this link https://cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

or just open their website find the slack and click , then you can join easily.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:30:20 AM

you can join the slack with this link https://cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

getting "This invite link is no longer active."

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:03:50 AM

Protip... move to discord.

Slack is sheit

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:38:20 AM

Protip... move to discord.

Slack is sheit

protip would be to use both. but its not like you can find their discord link either

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
nick_tr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:40:28 AM

In 99% cases, it would change your IP address, if you don't pay for static IP address to your provider.

It's why much better to buy VPS with static IP for masternode which cost few dollars
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:49 PM

Anywhere we could keep update with this wonderfull project?
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:50:14 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 06:32:50 PM by Slothman

Discord server has been created:  https://discord.gg/3jUB7d

Telegram channel is also still up:  https://t.me/craveproject

Slack has been contacted regarding the mass spamming attacks going on.  The existing Auto-Invite link is not currently active.

Follow/Join us on Twitter and Facebook.
detectiveduck

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:40:40 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for your help so far. When encrypting my wallet on a vps, I pressed ENTER before actually entering any passphrase. How do I change the passphrase? Thanks! I hope this is one of my last questions before it is up and running Smiley.

The code I entered and message is below:

cravemn1@(none):~/crave/src$ ./craved encryptwallet
error: {"code":-1,"message":"encryptwallet \"passphrase\"\n\nEncrypts the wallet          with 'passphrase'. This is for first time encryption.\nAfter this, any calls th         at interact with private keys such as sending or signing \nwill require the pass         phrase to be set prior the making these calls.\nUse the walletpassphrase call fo         r this, and then walletlock call.\nIf the wallet is already encrypted, use the w         alletpassphrasechange call.\nNote that this will shutdown the server.\n\nArgumen         ts:\n1. \"passphrase\"    (string) The pass phrase to encrypt the wallet with. I         t must be at least 1 character, but should be long.\n\nExamples:\n\nEncrypt you          wallet\n> craved encryptwallet \"my pass phrase\"\n\nNow set the passphrase to u         se the wallet, such as for signing or sending Crave\n> craved walletpassphrase \         "my pass phrase\"\n\nNow we can so something like sign\n> craved signmessage \"c         raveaddress\" \"test message\"\n\nNow lock the wallet again by removing the pass         phrase\n> craved walletlock \n\nAs a json rpc call\n> curl --user myusername --d         ata-binary '{\"jsonrpc\": \"1.0\", \"id\":\"curltest\", \"method\": \"encryptwal         let\", \"params\": [\"my pass phrase\"] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http:/         /127.0.0.1:9998/\n"}

Thanks!
dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:53:56 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for your help so far. When encrypting my wallet on a vps, I pressed ENTER before actually entering any passphrase. How do I change the passphrase? Thanks! I hope this is one of my last questions before it is up and running Smiley.

The code I entered and message is below:

cravemn1@(none):~/crave/src$ ./craved encryptwallet
error: {"code":-1,"message":"encryptwallet \"passphrase\"\n\nEncrypts the wallet          with 'passphrase'. This is for first time encryption.\nAfter this, any calls th         at interact with private keys such as sending or signing \nwill require the pass         phrase to be set prior the making these calls.\nUse the walletpassphrase call fo         r this, and then walletlock call.\nIf the wallet is already encrypted, use the w         alletpassphrasechange call.\nNote that this will shutdown the server.\n\nArgumen         ts:\n1. \"passphrase\"    (string) The pass phrase to encrypt the wallet with. I         t must be at least 1 character, but should be long.\n\nExamples:\n\nEncrypt you          wallet\n> craved encryptwallet \"my pass phrase\"\n\nNow set the passphrase to u         se the wallet, such as for signing or sending Crave\n> craved walletpassphrase \         "my pass phrase\"\n\nNow we can so something like sign\n> craved signmessage \"c         raveaddress\" \"test message\"\n\nNow lock the wallet again by removing the pass         phrase\n> craved walletlock \n\nAs a json rpc call\n> curl --user myusername --d         ata-binary '{\"jsonrpc\": \"1.0\", \"id\":\"curltest\", \"method\": \"encryptwal         let\", \"params\": [\"my pass phrase\"] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http:/         /127.0.0.1:9998/\n"}

Thanks!

It says right there in the output: "If the wallet is already encrypted, use the w         alletpassphrasechange call"

You can also run "craved help" to get a list of commands
detectiveduck

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

[/quote]

It says right there in the output: "If the wallet is already encrypted, use the w         alletpassphrasechange call"

[/quote]

Thanks a lot! That has worked. How do I back-up the wallet.dat file? Also, now I have encrypted the wallet, it's saying it cannot connect to the sever, when I tried to start the masternode. How do I reconnect to the server? Thanks again,
detectiveduck

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:09:02 PM

[/quote]

Thanks a lot! That has worked. How do I back-up the wallet.dat file? Also, now I have encrypted the wallet, it's saying it cannot connect to the sever, when I tried to start the masternode. How do I reconnect to the server? Thanks again,
[/quote]

Actually I think I might have found out myself. Thanks!
detectiveduck

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

Woohoo! I think it's working Cheesy. Thanks for your help everyone!
blockbasher

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

Anyone having problems getting the masternode payments?   I was getting them every day or 2 for the whole month, sometimes twice a day, and for the last few days nothing.    It says it's running in the masternodes tab.   Just curious if this is common.   I wasn't sure if there was an issue on my end with the VPS.   The staked coin are in my local windows wallet.   

Just_Jinn

Activity: 97

What do you crave?

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

Anyone having problems getting the masternode payments?   I was getting them every day or 2 for the whole month, sometimes twice a day, and for the last few days nothing.    It says it's running in the masternodes tab.   Just curious if this is common.   I wasn't sure if there was an issue on my end with the VPS.   The staked coin are in my local windows wallet.   

Its normal. Sometime you get 4 or five rewards in a day so when the next reward its supposed to happen it doesn't. I run one MN locally and the 24th I had not reward. The 23rd I received 5, I think is normal

CRAVE WITH ZEROCOIN High Masternode Block Reward | REBRAND COMPLETE - CHECK OUT THE WHITEPAPER NOW!!!
CRAVE ROI info on MasterNodes.pro | CRAVE trades on Cryptopia | CRAVE Wallet + Whitepaper at the new: CRAVE.CC
one_direction

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

nice to see homepage Masternode section is updated (no more dead links)

small things which makes me happy!

look at pivx.... bitcointalk wallet download links go to nowwhere ... comment on github ... this is no software issue :-/

CooleRRSA (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:20:12 AM

Hi everyone.
I want to post futureplans of our cryptocoin Wink

* New website design
* New announce page
* Wallet redesign
* Brainwallet integration
* New exchanges
* Masternode system improvements
* ZeroCoin protocol implementation
* Bugfixes
CooleRRSA (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:55:36 AM

Good news!
CRAVE was included into very perfect and useful sript for fast and easy setupping nodes into VPS.
Try it!
For contacting script author you can create posts in "Issues" section of GitHub.
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:36:47 AM

Hi everyone.

* New website design
* New announce page
* Wallet redesign
* New exchanges
* Bugfixes

Thanks  Wink
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:46:48 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:57:21 AM by btct22

Hi everyone.

* New website design
* New announce page
* Wallet redesign
* New exchanges
* Bugfixes

Yay, thank you for this update, very exciting that ZeroCoin is on the list  Grin   Is there a rough timeline for these? Let me know if I can help with anything.  Also everyone come over to Discord, it's faster and better!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: