Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nick_tr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

Crave MN are running very stable without any problems! I can recommend everyone to run a crave masternode, a good hoster with fair prices is nodeshare.in

Happy staking!

It cost 8-10$, VPS with 1Gb cost less (1 mn consume about 600mb RAM)

If someone wants to have less price I can host crave mn with rewards in coins.
Glebonator

Activity: 492
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:11:20 AM

Is Blur feature like proof of burn in other coin projects? I read something about blur assets in old threads, but don't understand.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:53:11 PM

Can anybody explain how to install a masternode for someone with no knowledge about that? Step by step would be very nice, then all people can do it if they want.
conceptbuff

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

Can anybody explain how to install a masternode for someone with no knowledge about that? Step by step would be very nice, then all people can do it if they want.
There are step by step guides on the CRAVE website.

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
Initial purchase?  No, you can get however much you want.
Staking has no minimum, though the more your have, the greater your weight, and more chance of rewards.

To run a masternode, you need 500 CRAVE.
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:13:11 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 09:34:58 PM by cpozzer

We are pleased to announce that the DigitalPrice team has implemented the Masternode Rating Review System on Scrypto.io platform, and “Crave” has been added to it, members can, at-a-glance would be able to know and analyze the masternode rating and performance of each and every coin listed based on the key parameters such as Return on Investment, Collateral, Masternode Worth, Volume, Current Price, Coins Locked etc.  And most importantly all this information shall be auto-updated, authentic and readily available to the users and investors round the clock.

Scrypto’s Masternode Rating Review System shall benefit investors immensely as based on this information they can easily pick and choose to invest wisely in the better performing or outperforming cryptocurrencies!

IMPLEMENTATION OF POST STIMULATION OF VARIOUS CRYPTOCURRENCIES ON SCRYPTO

Yet another milestone achieved, and delivered as promised by the DigitalPrice team by introducing one of the very useful features of “Post Stimulation of Various Cryptocurrencies” on to their multi-featured social media platform Scrypto.io!

We are happy to announce that Crave cryptocurrency is now added to Scrypto where users can publish videos, create communities, write posts, share contents and can receive or give CraveCoins as rewards among st the members.   Not only shall the rewards but also by this virtue, immense amount of general and technical information shall be available to the users and traders of cryptocurrencies.

This stepping-stone shall be beneficial to the entire cryptocommunity.

Digitalprice Team

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:09:26 PM

You can see tutorial how to install masternode on first page of this thread or you can visit on crave project website because video tutorial also available. Here it's : https://www.craveproject.com/masternodes/index.htm . May this information can help you
bambambam

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:55:39 PM

I had never even heard about masternodes until few days ago and just few minutes ago got my first masternode up and running!

I followed this guide, it wasn't that hard if you just follow each step carefully and come here if you get stuck.
https://steemit.com/crave/@cliff-on-crypto/how-to-setup-your-crave-masternode-on-vps-with-video-tutorial
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

I had never even heard about masternodes until few days ago and just few minutes ago got my first masternode up and running!

I followed this guide, it wasn't that hard if you just follow each step carefully and come here if you get stuck.
https://steemit.com/crave/@cliff-on-crypto/how-to-setup-your-crave-masternode-on-vps-with-video-tutorial

That's cool, where did you first hear about masternodes?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:57:56 PM

That's cool, where did you first hear about masternodes?

Thank you very much guys, i will try to set one masternode up. It was some time ago where i read something about the existence ofmasternodes, but here at Crave my interest was growing the first time. Smiley
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:01:32 PM

Is this project still running as I seem to be redirected many times before arriving here.Can you still set up a Masternode? best exchange to buy ?
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:29:57 AM

Is this project still running as I seem to be redirected many times before arriving here.Can you still set up a Masternode? best exchange to buy ?
Yes, development is active.

There have been multiple threads here in the past, as CRAVE was created in 2015, and has gone through some changes.  This is the current thread.

You can set up a masternode - there are currently over 500 on the network.  Guides can be found on the website, craveproject.com

Cryptopia is the best exchange to trade on currently.

detectiveduck

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:30:02 PM

Yes, development is active.

There have been multiple threads here in the past, as CRAVE was created in 2015, and has gone through some changes.  This is the current thread.

You can set up a masternode - there are currently over 500 on the network.  Guides can be found on the website, craveproject.com

Cryptopia is the best exchange to trade on currently.

Setting up a masternode is easy too.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Thanks all for the information
n0mad82

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

Any news in the pipeline or planned updates to Crave?  Smiley
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:09:11 AM

Any news in the pipeline or planned updates to Crave?  Smiley
Development is working on CRAVE features that were released in the roadmap by CooleRRSA recently.
Design is currently working on the new site, which is coming along nicely.

Once the website is completed, we can reach out to current exchanges and sites to use the new logo & look.
New exchanges are also on the horizon, which should be nice.

n0mad82

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:41:02 AM

Thanks Slothman, sounds good, I'll take a look at the roadmap
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:05:58 PM

A nice looking / graphical roadmap may also get done.

While not essential for knowing what is planned, it's useful once we start marketing, so that there is something to throw around.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:24:10 PM

This coin's signature is an inspiration

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
knobbynifty

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:06:46 AM

On which exchanges will tokens trade?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: