Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:04:15 AM

I just wanted to leave my review about Crave masternodes here:

Very easy to setup and they provide very high rewards (See details here: check current rates here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CRAVE). Also its nice that you can use 1 IP with different ports, so that means usually multiple masternodes on 1 server.

The masternodes are running very smoothly and payout rewards often, they use a lot less resources that the masternodes of other coins. I think CRAVE use a newer dash core code, the bandwidth,memory and cpu load is very load - good thing!

Another good thing, if you cannot afford to buy a whole masternode or dont have the skills/time you can just use staking and get staking rewards (lower of course than running Masternodes) because the coin is PoS.

Also the team giving support for example on discord is very active and helpful, thanks for your work!

The only issue I observed was that sometimes they chain seems to be "hanging" - no blocks produced for some minutes. But after some time the chain continued without any issues! But all the transactions are still there, so no data loss etc.

The manuel of the Crave devs to seting up a masternode is very easy to understand for everyone with low technical knowledge. I will setup one at this weekend and will write a review about it.

I apologize if I am asking a newbie question. I've never set up a masternode before and I am planning to do now (as soon as I get enough coins). All the guides I find is for linux VPS. Is there a guide you can point me for Windows since I've windows machine online 24 hours that I can use? Or for some reason Linux is more suitable? I did find a guide on Windows for dash and I can try to follow the same for crave.

Thanks for the help.
These guides are still for Windows.

The guides are for a VPS which run a Linux-based OS, it's not what OS you have on your PC.

Thank you so much Slothman. The guide is perfect and easy to follow.
I will setup a masternode once I have enough crave (hopefully by next weekend).
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:20:58 PM

Hey guys.

I compiled a masternode setup guide here :

Complete Masternode Guide for Crave

It includes the local and VPS guides from tkon and coolerrsa (with minor changes), as well as some added information regarding multiple nodes on a VPS, and some example configuration setups.

This is just a rough first guide, so please leave feedback on any errors or changes that should be made.
It's just a 30 day link, but hopefully a more complete version will be done by then

Nice job  Wink
bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:57:26 AM

why is the price of crave not going up?  It used to be $3

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:44:14 AM

why is the price of crave not going up?  It used to be $3

Needs more buyers...
Basic market theories.....

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:04:09 AM

I like this project .COOL LOGO. pays for itself quickly master node. a small number of coins. the coin often pump in the summer. Now the price as it froze in dollars.

And bitcoin is not appeased grows and grows. Does not give even a little sun the rest of the coins.

I would like to see a road map, and how the future is seen by the developers

Waiting for spring there think all the growth will go altcoins.

High risk high payoff
tpd09

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

does anyone know why the masternode has not paid for 2 days?  Huh
pacfever

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

Can someone help me with Error loading block database on ubuntu 16.04
hepilord

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

Can someone help me with Error loading block database on ubuntu 16.04

delete all except wallet.dat and crave.conf and resync wallet
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

anybody know how to setup multiples masternodes form coldstorage on a vps??
Barnaby87

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

I like this project .COOL LOGO. pays for itself quickly master node. a small number of coins. the coin often pump in the summer. Now the price as it froze in dollars.

And bitcoin is not appeased grows and grows. Does not give even a little sun the rest of the coins.

I would like to see a road map, and how the future is seen by the developers

Waiting for spring there think all the growth will go altcoins.

I agree with you on all points. The devs posted a short roadmap on twitter recently...

"Road ahead:

-New website
-Exchange expansion
-Brainwallet integration
-Zerocoin protocol implementation
-MN improvements

More details TBA"

I would like some more details. Does anyone know if there was a post on the forum or perhaps a discussion in discord I missed?
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

I agree with you on all points. The devs posted a short roadmap on twitter recently...

"Road ahead:

-New website
-Exchange expansion
-Brainwallet integration
-Zerocoin protocol implementation
-MN improvements

More details TBA"

I would like some more details. Does anyone know if there was a post on the forum or perhaps a discussion in discord I missed?

There's a new website coming, it should have more detail.  But at the moment this is all there is as far as I know.
gloupsy

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:27:34 PM

Lots of work has been done, impressive !
Congrats to the team ! Smiley
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:59:34 PM

https://www.coinexchange.io wants 2 btc to list crave on their exchange it a pretty good site no problems so far ... thoughts ...
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

https://www.coinexchange.io wants 2 btc to list crave on their exchange it a pretty good site no problems so far ... thoughts ...

Wow. That is crazy amount for listing a coin. Over 24k in USD just to list it there.
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

I am just researching CRAVE.

Can anyone give me a brief summary of the project to date?

It seems to have come to life and gone dormant a couple of times. The links to telegram and slack etc don't appear to work. I've had a quick read on the twitter account. The project appears to be riven by one man. Currently only on one exchange.

What's the USP - privacy? If so, how does it compare to, say, Zcoin.

I get the feeling that it could be a sleeping giant / really take off if pushed or adopted by the dark web.

Thanks in advance.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
zero24x

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:07:25 PM

It seems to have come to life and gone dormant a couple of times. The links to telegram and slack etc don't appear to work. I've had a quick read on the twitter account. The project appears to be riven by one man. Currently only on one exchange.

I get the feeling that it could be a sleeping giant / really take off if pushed or adopted by the dark web.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Crave is currently on Yobit and Cryptopia, so more than 1 exchanges! Check https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/crave/trading_exchanges#panel
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:13:45 PM

Thanks in advance.
Much has happened since 2015, but new development is here.

Discord and Telegram are being used currently.  The links on the website should work for these.

Please DO NOT trade on Yobit.  They are on a different chain and supprt will not work with anyone / even respond to fix the problem.  If you trade there, you will not be able to receive your coins.

Crave is privacy-focused.  More details will be released.  Zerocoin protocol implementation is in progress.
Miner-room101

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:32:50 PM

Wow. That is crazy amount for listing a coin. Over 24k in USD just to list it there.

There fees are quite extortionate also

bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:59:47 PM

hi guys,

im new to running master nodes and i just created one yesterday with 500 crave with no remote controller wallet, when will i start seeing income from it and were will it go, will it just show up in the masternode wallet?
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:40:29 PM

hi guys,

im new to running master nodes and i just created one yesterday with 500 crave with no remote controller wallet, when will i start seeing income from it and were will it go, will it just show up in the masternode wallet?
If it's set up correctly and running, you'll receive approximately 1-2 rewards per day.  Some days you may get none.  Other days you may get 3 or 4.  It's completely random.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: