Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41077 times)
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

After the stealth ICO raising only 500BTC (mostly to insiders and themselves)

it was announced 4 weeks before it started on this very board, IDIOT!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0;topicseen

and then it was open for another 4 weeks for everyone, IDIOT!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:03:36 AM

they are now talking of a market cap of 1 billion since they and a few others control all the tokens.

This is 2000x returns for this self enriching scheme.

The only way this is possible is because there is total collusion between the very few people that bought this.

This is manipulation and collusion at its finest.

You will see the same people pumping this scam as always.

CFB here pumping with this guess the value bullshit never once mentioned the ICO on this main board before the crowd sale.

Avoid it if you want DAG then go for BYteball. That had quite terrible distribution too but the gang of scammers behind iota are far worse.

If it settles at 30M they should be grateful... of course because only a few people control all the tokens then they can force the price to stay wildly inflated for as long as they like. That's fine for them they will hold this up at huge MC for ages sucking btc out of investors pockets.

Look at the rigged poll... on the estimate the value all iota sock puppets voting.

You see the same people posting too

wizard,snail, banano, all these shills and scammers

^^^ PREACH!!

Cant believe people are actually putting into money into snakefinex to invest in this shitcoin

Its going to drop hard when the scammers already holding this coin have taken their 100m profit each

Use your common sense for once!

Invest in a project which starts from scratch and has potential, not some snake oil instamined scam which appears out of nowhere in the top 5.

Fuck this shit
LocoMB

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:38:44 AM

Invest in a project which starts from scratch and has potential, not some snake oil instamined scam which appears out of nowhere in the top 5.

it did start from scratch. I shall advise you to read the whitepaper, if you can.
but it seems as if you can not, so you'd rather stay away from this, moron!
hotsurfing

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:41:51 AM

Instant transactions, quantum proof, no fees, no scability problems, years of development, corporate partnerships, VC investers, foundation members, massive community, no hype (unlike eth with Vitiliks army of shills). You must be pretty a special person if you think Iota is a scam
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:42:07 AM

it did start from scratch. I shall advise you to read the whitepaper, if you can.
but it seems as if you can not, so you'd rather stay away from this, moron!

It started from scratch with an uncapped ICO that lasted longer than 15 min (BAT) and 0% premine for development (BAT got 33%)

No instamine for IOTA Foundation.  All Foundation funds were donated from the unselfish members of the community.  A 100% organic grassroots effort.  

Only coin to start from more scratch is bitcoin which did not have a premine and whose Foundation funds were 100% community donated.

IOTA = Fair uncapped ICO + zero initial allocation for dev funding

That is a fact

shhhh scammer nobody believes that crap.

It was sold to a handful of insiders hence the collusion to hold together for 2000x + profits.

Will go down as the biggest scam yet.

hotsurfing

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:44:28 AM

Iota is a scam people but football coin is totally legit 😹😹😹
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

Shhhh fool this has been covered many times before.
It was not advertised and raised magnitudes less than all the other ICO's running at that time since hardly anyone knew it was running.

It was recognised as a stealth ico scam in the last poll. I will run another poll if you want more proof.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:46:22 AM

Try to explain your statement. We are talking about initial distribution and lack of leading to collusion and manipulation. I am afraid this is more than likely above you level of understanding.

markus1000

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:52:00 AM

OP seems to have no clue what he is talking about. ICO was announced in this board publicly, but back in the days ICOs weren't that hyped, hence not a lot of people took a risk in investing.
Here are some hard facts about its distribution.

https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/iota-an-update-on-token-distribution-and-exchange-launch%E2%80%A8/

lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:55:01 AM

The butthurt in the OP is so strong in can rip it apart Cheesy

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

I did not hear about this project, but your comments here refer to a great scam, my question is why it is listed on Bitfinex only? Is not Bitfinex one of the biggest crypto exchange?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

The troubles with deposits to Bitfinex are also giving me some impression there's something strong. By this new kind of blockchain has always been rather difficult to be implemented by Exchanges, see Mrai/XRB troubles at Cryptopia for example.

Let's give some more time...
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:58:23 AM

OP seems to have no clue what he is talking about. ICO was announced in this board publicly, but back in the days ICOs weren't that hyped, hence not a lot of people took a risk in investing.

https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/iota-an-update-on-token-distribution-and-exchange-launch%E2%80%A8/

Errr NO

You have no clue.

All other ico's at that time were ADVERTISED and raised magnitudes more. How about that fact? Hyped?? the point is usually to advertise them so you get more development funding. However this was not the aim of iota since this

The point is not to raise much so the distribution is tiny. Do you not understand?

If the distribution is tiny then you can manipulate the entire market?

I'm sorry this is not clear but do your research and you will find what I say to be correct.

Start with comparing to eth, lisk, maid, amp, all other icos before and around that time. That were advertised.

I can't argue all day about this I am merely warning this is a self enriching scheme for those handful of insiders who got in on this.

If you want to buy it at 1.8BN be my guest.

This material has been covered at length in many previous threads. The outcome is always the same. It was under promoted on purpose to ensure max manipulation upon release.

lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:01:40 AM

OP, just admit you're a loser, you missed a good opportunity because you're too lazy and too stupid to understand innovation and great technology.

Take care, high blood pressure from this much butthurt can cause a heart attack.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:07:05 AM

OP, just admit you're a loser, you missed a good opportunity because you're too lazy and too stupid to understand innovation and great technology.

Take care, high blood pressure from this much butthurt can cause a heart attack.

Okay CFB as you say. Keep track of all those puppet accounts that you freely admit you have used to enable this latest self enriching scheme.

The old butthurt and heart attack comments get old and boring but you have no other defense since the observable events expose this for what it is.

RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:06:59 AM

Try to explain your statement. We are talking about initial distribution and lack of leading to collusion and manipulation. I am afraid this is more than likely above you level of understanding.

This is what we have come to, kids with cats smileys on a forum about investments. Fucking cringeworthy, to say the least  

Guess you cant do anything to stop them shitting their pants when this scamcoin turn into another barrell full of snake oil.

"Internet of things" my ass.
Nowadays all someone needs to make money is
1. A cool name
2. A bunch of retarded followers who will give them their hard earned money without thinking twice
Fragbait

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

Shhhh fool this has been covered many times before.
It was not advertised and raised magnitudes less than all the other ICO's running at that time since hardly anyone knew it was running.

It was recognised as a stealth ico scam in the last poll. I will run another poll if you want more proof.

Do you think a highly hyped up ICO with marketing and advertising to collect as much as possible would've been more responsible? All these projects are high risk, I think it's very irresponsible and borderline insanity to hold ICOs with only a promise that collect tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars from gullible speculators who don't understand what they are buying into.

IOTA ICO wasn't hyped, so you had to be interested in the tech itself instead of getting excited by pie-in-the-sky promises of the marketing people and FOMO hype of the sig campaign sock puppets. IOTA has different breed of investors than your regular hype scam ICO, which is fine, all kinds of different projects and diversity are needed so the evolution can happen.
LocoMB

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:54:52 PM

Errr NO

You have no clue.

All other ico's at that time were ADVERTISED and raised magnitudes more. How about that fact? Hyped?? the point is usually to advertise them so you get more development funding. However this was not the aim of iota since this

The point is not to raise much so the distribution is tiny. Do you not understand?

If the distribution is tiny then you can manipulate the entire market?

I'm sorry this is not clear but do your research and you will find what I say to be correct.

Start with comparing to eth, lisk, maid, amp, all other icos before and around that time. That were advertised.

I can't argue all day about this I am merely warning this is a self enriching scheme for those handful of insiders who got in on this.

you had your head three feet up your ass as usual and did not get invitation and pick-up service like for those all-inclusive caribbean cruises your mommy usually books for you.
now that you missed out due to your own stupidity, you whine and scream for your nanny to break the other childrens toys because you can't stand anyone else having fun but you.

does that about sum it up?

If you want to buy it at 1.8BN be my guest.

This material has been covered at length in many previous threads. The outcome is always the same. It was under promoted on purpose to ensure max manipulation upon release.

what - do you have any? if not, then this remark is clearly the product of a deranged psyche.

the point is- crypto has always attrackted this bizarre mix of insane lowlife vermin quite like yourself and weird luminaries quite unlike you, and it is an irony of fate that it seems one can not have one without the other.
but that is what this troll infested bilge of a forum is for, the big bright intellects that have otherwise taken a keen interest in IOTA don't give a shit about this here gutter,
so go ahead and keep hissing and spitting venom until you drop, you provide quite some entertainment like all the other trolls that thought they could stop progress by ... posting their opinions here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LocoMB

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:57:22 PM

This is what we have come to, kids with cats smileys on a forum about investments. Fucking cringeworthy, to say the least  

Guess you cant do anything to stop them shitting their pants when this scamcoin turn into another barrell full of snake oil.

"Internet of things" my ass.
Nowadays all someone needs to make money is
1. A cool name
2. A bunch of retarded followers who will give them their hard earned money without thinking twice

same applies to you, sockpuppet newbie wanker   Grin
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

No doubt Bitfinex is a big holder of this scam.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: