Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41077 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:58:05 AM

Hi cryptohunter

New signature campaign? Nice job.

See ya
WOW fancy seeing you here. Where is CFB snoring curled up on your lap?

Can't iota get some new puppet accounts you do realise the same 3 or 4 supporters that are not zero post puppets make it look more shady right?

I may start a topic asking for the original iota investors (the handful of people on this board that found out about the ICO before it was over) to come forward. I wonder if we can get 100 non noob sock puppet accounts. I wonder if we can get 50  hmmm

NEW? that is weeks old and campaign was over ages ago.

hopefully a real decentralised project. You should look into one of those.

Must put a new signature on soon though but hard to find anthing that isnt an erc20 token or pseudo decentralised project with terrible narrow distribution.

I don;t have time to worry about sigs but luckily I have people like you to worry about my sigs for me .... to divert from the subject of the OP.

It would be good to let it rest and see how things work out when the co ordinator is removed..... lets hurry up and do that so we can see if it can work in a decentralised way for a few months without breaking.

Can you stop bumping these threads unless you have something to add that relates to the points in the OP?

Its called staying on topic.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

Hello, guys!  I heard that many have lost coins from their IOTA wallets. It`s true, I`m HODLing two thousand coins, but now I can`t check my balance. I have a suggestion that developers artificially reduce the number of coins in the market, creating a deficit.  Huh

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:01:36 PM

Hello, guys!  I heard that many have lost coins from their IOTA wallets. It`s true, I`m HODLing two thousand coins, but now I can`t check my balance. I have a suggestion that developers artificially reduce the number of coins in the market, creating a deficit.  Huh

Imagine when the co ordinator is switched off and these types of problems could become very real. Like you will have no way to get your coins back ever Sad

Oh well hope you  were not duped into buying at 5000 x ico prices

Youll have better luck starting your own thread detailing the issue.

I have no doubt for now that you will get your coins back for now... in the future (if the training wheels are ever removed) then you may not be so lucky.

bmurph

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:24:02 PM

One of founders of IOTA is on a youtube video bragging about how he made game hacks and sold them as a teenager, and he sees nothing wrong with that.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

Hi, cryptohunter, how are you these days?

PS: I made this post so you could publish another post and earn more money with your signature campaign. You didn't buy iotas, so you need another source of income and I want to help you with that.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

PS: I made this post so you could publish another post and earn more money with your signature campaign. You didn't buy iotas, so you need another source of income and I want to help you with that.

Still can't read and comprehend English too well. I see.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

Poor you. Maybe take some lessons.
Signature spam income may be of some help  Cheesy
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:47:04 PM

Poor you. Maybe take some lessons.
Signature spam income may be of some help  Cheesy

Ah I see CFB - you are still not getting it.

I meant YOU need to brush up on your English comprehension. I can see why your puppet liquio has the same issues obviously.

Your diversionary tactics are not fooling anyone. The observable facts are still there for all to examine.

Blathering on about sigs is just a diversion and just adds to the fact you have no answer to the points raised in the OP.

Just so I don't get more annoying posts from you demonstrating you have not understood clearly.....

This sig does not earn me any money and has not for weeks. Is that a little clearer for you now. If I wanted to earn money from the sig then I would have changed it weeks ago.

But no more sigs discussion because that diversionary tactic is too obvious now .

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

Maybe because I still don't read long posts...
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:49:17 PM

I don't also understand how this coin is trippled without any real news coming out. The fact it is only traded on a few exchanges makes me assume it is a pump and sadly dump. I tried their wallets andI must say, not so great... I really don't get the hype. Maybe FOMO and whales
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:54:14 PM

Isn't cryptohunter the scammer-cryptohunter?
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:21:33 AM

I don't also understand how this coin is trippled without any real news coming out. The fact it is only traded on a few exchanges makes me assume it is a pump and sadly dump. I tried their wallets andI must say, not so great... I really don't get the hype. Maybe FOMO and whales

This makes no sense at all - 2 billions $$ created out of thin air, nothing can believe me that someone has spend 3 billion of dollars to buy those coins - red flags everywhere.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:58:52 AM

Isn't cryptohunter the scammer-cryptohunter?

Wow must be one of those legendary sock puppets that CFB said it didn't matter if he used to promote/pump iota with because bitcointalk was a dump and he will simply promote to those that did not know that had taken place outside of this board.

Are you asking a question? were you hoping for some tips on your next heist.... or you have some factual evidence to present that corroborates your false implication?

Present it now else retract your post. False scam accusations with no corroborating evidence/plausible case is cause for account closure.

I will accept even loosely corroborating evidence as me not reporting you for false accusation with no corroborating evidence or any real reason other than your love of the scheme iota.

I'll await your reply with eager anticipation.

Good to have an idea of the legend accounts involved....

bmurph

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:13:07 AM

The price if very easy to manipulate it's on Bitfinex, and has no transaction cost. Understand wash trading.
burnum

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:14:28 AM

Its good to see the old names still smashing about.. just saying..

And Iota... well I guess its going to make someone a paycheck - I dont have any, but those that buy in at .00037107 can probably make a little change if they play it right, I want to know though: will they use it? Or is it really just a badass pump that many will lose on while some lucky hopefuls win on?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Learn.It

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:15:49 AM

The price if very easy to manipulate it's on Bitfinex, and has no transaction cost. Understand wash trading.

I'm curious, will further regulations help stop this. Or due to cryptocurrenies global reach will local governments only be able to do so much?

I'd like to see further regulation to help avoid this type of market manipulation.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:38:16 AM

Good funda is the reason why the coin is getting pumped,i 20k pieces of IOTA and i hold it for a long time i am waiting to reach the $10 marked and i will dump all of my bag.

nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

IOTA has some nice arbitrage on BTC.
If you have IOTA you can buy BTC relatively cheap.
Same goes for XMR.
I like it, it shows real power of crypto ecosystem.
All this arbitrage possibilities are stabilizing redistribution of value inside the system.
Awesome.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

The spike in price is insane, as well as the volume. A lot of people gonna lose money when it comes down.
ranoby

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:47 AM

Mb its just looks like classic pump and dump scam, but this coin already a king of Internet of Things stuf...

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: