Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41077 times)
overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:58:14 AM

We will see how it recovers when market is back. Just scurrred investors taking their profits.. its double because its newer then the rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Not looking good for IOTA. Dropped already over 30%.
Deposit to bitfinex is still disabled. When they enable it again, the price will drop even further.

Entire market is down genius. DURRRRRRRRR

his point was the deposits were disabled.... are all deposits for every coin disabled too??  DURRRRRRRRRRRR

his point was 2 fold.

time will tell.

staggerpines

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

Y'all got any more of them cheap rare IOTA coins?
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:02:27 PM

Deposit to bitfinex is still disabled. When they enable it again, the price will drop even further.

his point was the deposits were disabled.... are all deposits for every coin disabled too??  DURRRRRRRRRRRR

his point was 2 fold.

time will tell.

Posted this in their ANN thread as well.

IOTA is tanking significantly harder than the other Cryptos though. And it makes perfect sense, it's been semi-privately traded upwards to astronomical heights and it is still only traded on 1 exchange. I see no reason why they wouldn't have opened trading with multiple exchanges as that would have most certainly prevented some of the deposits/withdrawal issues.

Imo. the only reason that only 1 exchange is used (which coincidentally has issues with deposits for a lot of people) is to prevent a major dump. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if certain 'insiders' were able to sell off good chunks of their IOTA before the issues started arising.  

TLDR: Don't fall for it.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:25:24 PM

^
Finally another signature campaign whore Kiss

@cryptohunter
a. Football coin rocks!
b. Given market developments, you should think about changing the thread subject to "dumped" now.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

Hey Crypto Hunter, talk all you want.

Hunter yeah right, great hunting skills > you didn't manage find a great ico that was open for a month.

You are totally untrustworthy for endorsing anon dev Footballcoin. Everybody knows this.

Now run along and find the next shit coin to endorse and signature spam, the ico will be over soon, and football coin devs will be gone too (with the money from people you lured into their ico).

snip

Ok I will ask you an easy question.

Do you know the names of the football devs that you endorse?

Yes or No? (no need for trying to explain stuff, just yes or no)
overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:31:55 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 03:19:16 PM by overnightmillionaire

his point was 2 fold.

time will tell.

I've contacted an admin.

mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:41:51 PM

too much hype! so promising! deadly. watch out

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Fastpow

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:43:10 PM

^
Finally another signature campaign whore Kiss

@cryptohunter
a. Football coin rocks!
b. Given market developments, you should think about changing the thread subject to "dumped" now.

The fact that we're running signatures does not change the story about IOTA. To quote your buddy LitecoinCollector commenting on another coin "Don't get me wrong, I like free money as much as the next person, so I ofcourse linked". That's what signature campaigns are, free money. I get that you're trying to deflect arguments but it will not serve you. I think it's pretty clear from the market reaction that people are not buying in to the whole distribution and semi-public trading of IOTA. And this market reaction is with deposits being disabled, go figure.

Now don't get me wrong. I like the idea and technology behind IOTA. It seems like a revolutionary approach to solve old problems like scaling and transaction fees. It's just the distribution (as in, no exchanges for 2 years and only 1 exchange at the moment) that bothers me and a lot of others.  
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

^

Your claim would make perfect sense in a world where coins choose exchanges...
... it looks rather stupid in a world where exchanges select coins.

And now, please continue to spam us with your signature.
Andy_K

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

Tech behind IOTA sounds great, but obviously it's massively overvalued and is going to continue to tank. When it settles, it may be worth investing.
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

For what i understand, Football coin is a big scam on the pretext of being a registered company. i assure you all a legal action will be taken towards them in coming days.

For the IOTA, it is the biggest hype in crypto system till now, Seccor, Yassin,Litecoin collector are the shills from what i believe, personally i don't have any problem from them but i often see them echoing the hype.

LOL can these shills talking about football coin in here just fucking get a pastime lol

Seriously how hard is it difficult to create a thread? You are free to use the info I posted before, just fucking take your trash elsewhere
And it is registered in BVI good luck with your legal action, they cant be touched by anyone. It is true that empty vessels make more noise

Eitherway take your trash about football coin elsewhere, and lets leave this discussion to the scam that is IOTA

Still no reply to the question how an ICO of 1 million has become 1.6 billion

Pretty sure there is no answer, except SCAM!
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

Hey Crypto Hunter, talk all you want.

Hunter yeah right, great hunting skills > you didn't manage find a great ico that was open for a month.

You are totally untrustworthy for endorsing anon dev Footballcoin. Everybody knows this.

Now run along and find the next shit coin to endorse and signature spam, the ico will be over soon, and football coin devs will be gone too (with the money from people you lured into their ico).

snip

Ok I will ask you an easy question.

Do you know the names of the football devs that you endorse?

Yes or No? (no need for trying to explain stuff, just yes or no)

The names of the football coin developer company are posted in this very thread by me along with the address, you can also find that with a simple google search, so do what ever the fuck you want with those

Are you implying that you are incapable of doing a simple google search?

Take your diversionary tactics elsewhere you shilly trash talking cunt

And this 40% drop was forewarned and the scam called out by many.
those who fell for it .... well nothing else to say but shame on you all retards who invested in this again after so many warnings
I can almost laugh at the misery of the fucktards who invested in this scam yesterday

And those supporting this coin really need to fucking shut their traps, nothing spells SCAM more than IOTA at the moment in all of crypto
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

Tech behind IOTA sounds great, but obviously it's massively overvalued and is going to continue to tank. When it settles, it may be worth investing.

A $1b coin  who is Working already with big billion dollar companies is Not overvalued it is cheap

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/paul-mcneil/why-the-future-of-iot-nee_b_16948414.html
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

^

If people earning a bit with signature commissions burns a forest fire in your asshole, then about time you took this matter up with the bitcointalk.org developers and site owners instead of spamming your senseless shit all over here

Anyone is free to choose which coin they want to promote in signature, or not, and no one really cares about it.
Looks like you dont have one because none of the coins thought you worthy of advertising their coin. Why would they when you are such a dumb cunt?

A grade fucktard
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

For what i understand, Football coin is a big scam on the pretext of being a registered company. i assure you all a legal action will be taken towards them in coming days.

For the IOTA, it is the biggest hype in crypto system till now, Seccor, Yassin,Litecoin collector are the shills from what i believe, personally i don't have any problem from them but i often see them echoing the hype.

LOL can these shills talking about football coin in here just fucking get a pastime lol

Seriously how hard is it difficult to create a thread? You are free to use the info I posted before, just fucking take your trash elsewhere
And it is registered in BVI good luck with your legal action, they cant be touched by anyone. It is true that empty vessels make more noise

Eitherway take your trash about football coin elsewhere, and lets leave this discussion to the scam that is IOTA

Still no reply to the question how an ICO of 1 million has become 1.6 billion

Pretty sure there is no answer, except SCAM!

Because it is the next step in 'blockchain' tech, great community, great devs. Please do some research.

1- 2b is on the low side it will go higher, maybe not tomorrow but end of the year 5b.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:16:04 PM

I know you have seen this video many times, I bet it will be funny and actual to watch even in 20 years from now. Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:16:30 PM

A $1b coin  who is Working already with big billion dollar companies is Not overvalued it is cheap

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/paul-mcneil/why-the-future-of-iot-nee_b_16948414.html

That is a lie, the and anyone can write on Huffington post and that does not make it true.

What research is IBM/MSFT doing with IOTA? Nothing.. just because some bullshit articel from a blog says so doesnt make it true

This is the blog writer, https://twitter.com/mcneil_lfc

Barely 300 followers, very credible lol.
 yeah he can post whatever the fuck he wants because no one cares and none of it is true
Finalshot23

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:18:44 PM

And those supporting this coin really need to fucking shut their traps, nothing spells SCAM more than IOTA at the moment in all of crypto

Bancor's $75 million uncapped fundraiser...
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:20:06 PM

^

If people earning a bit with signature commissions burns a forest fire in your asshole, then about time you took this matter up with the bitcointalk.org developers and site owners instead of spamming your senseless shit all over here

Anyone is free to choose which coin they want to promote in signature, or not, and no one really cares about it.
Looks like you dont have one because none of the coins thought you worthy of advertising their coin. Why would they when you are such a dumb cunt?

A grade fucktard

Great content, great language, a true treasure for mankind  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: