Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41080 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

how can you guys not see this?

Here is some art for better expression of your thought:

SatoNatomato

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:28:32 PM

Dev of iota is using sock-puppet to lure in more fresh money.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

Dev of iota is using sock-puppet to lure in more fresh money.

Please, provide a list.
wojak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

After the stealth ICO raising only 500BTC (mostly to insiders and themselves)

they are now talking of a market cap of 1 billion since they and a few others control all the tokens.

This is 2000x returns for this self enriching scheme.

The only way this is possible is because there is total collusion between the very few people that bought this.

This is manipulation and collusion at its finest.

You will see the same people pumping this scam as always.

CFB here pumping with this guess the value bullshit never once mentioned the ICO on this main board before the crowd sale.

Avoid it if you want DAG then go for BYteball. That had quite terrible distribution too but the gang of scammers behind iota are far worse.

If it settles at 30M they should be grateful... of course because only a few people control all the tokens then they can force the price to stay wildly inflated for as long as they like. That's fine for them they will hold this up at huge MC for ages sucking btc out of investors pockets.

Look at the rigged poll... on the estimate the value all iota sock puppets voting.

You see the same people posting too

wizard,snail, banano, all these shills and scammers

Very similar to my government propaganda against bitcoin.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:44:08 PM

It is being pumped hard when it was like 25-40 cents and went up to 1$, now its not pumped, price differences of 5-10 cents are not pumping up..

Teh1TruCryptoGod

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:55:08 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-unveils-flash-network-allowing-for-true-nanopayments/

news from IOTA today. They are also doing an AMA on reddits IOTA subforum

i'm holding...
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:38:58 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-unveils-flash-network-allowing-for-true-nanopayments/

news from IOTA today. They are also doing an AMA on reddits IOTA subforum

i'm holding...
Did you know IOTA is, and this is according to developer Come-from-Beyond, "worthless without the source code for the Coordinator"?

The Coordinator source code is not open or public, without which, IOTA can not be cloned or forked like other cryptocoins. Because iota is not a cryptocoin.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:56:00 PM

The Coordinator source code is not open or public, without which, IOTA can not be cloned or forked like other cryptocoins. Because iota is not a cryptocoin.

Because clones are created by people who are not smart enough to get what Coordinator does. BTW, I recall you had problems with understanding what Coordinator does, right?..  Grin
wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:00:26 PM

Because clones are created by people who are not smart enough to get what Coordinator does. BTW, I recall you had problems with understanding what Coordinator does, right?..  Grin

This +1. Just wanted to write the same Tongue

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:40:22 AM

No problem understanding what the Coordinator is at all.

It is 1 single point of failure centralized node on the IOTA network without which IOTA would be worthless according to its main dev. Also it is closed source and proprietary software.

Reminds me of PayPal. IOTA. Scam.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:38:43 PM

Ive made money on both Byteball and IOTA

I know, this is why you swing from talking shit to praise IOTA. I can gauge your current IOTA holdings just by checking your last post about IOTA. Right now you sold all iotas and want to buy cheaper.  Cheesy
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

Ive made money on both Byteball and IOTA

I know, this is why you swing from talking shit to praise IOTA. I can gauge your current IOTA holdings just by checking your last post about IOTA. Right now you sold all iotas and want to buy cheaper.  Cheesy
Ive never praised iota, made a mistake of buying before trying/understanding it back in November 2016, sold them all the first days on bitfinex.

As you said, iota wothout the closed source Coordinator code is worthless.
saiscoin

Activity: 66

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:19:26 PM

I thought IOTA was supposed to be the one ! - Obi Wan voice *

I'm going to hold on to mine

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

Ive never praised iota, made a mistake of buying before trying/understanding it back in November 2016, sold them all the first days on bitfinex.
[...]

"never praised": Yes, you did  Cheesy
"before": Right, now you do  Grin
"sold the first day": There's so much to learn in the big, wide world  Kiss
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

Ive never praised iota

I need an incentive to dig for that quote. How much will you pay me?
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

Why would Volkswagon and other reputable organizations and institutions partner with IOTA if it is a scam? This makes absolutely no sense. More than likely, the critics in this thread simply do not understand the technology or its potential.

IOTA is continuously announcing partnerships, unlike many altcoins.
pushups44

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:54:55 PM

LOL. My guess is that there is FUD being spread so that those who missed the boat can get in at a cheaper price. Of course, these tactics are ineffective. More than likely, the market will correct and there will be ample opportunity for the IOTA-bashers to jump in.

Don't be angry because you missed out on a moonshot.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:40:07 PM

Why would Volkswagon and other reputable organizations and institutions partner with IOTA if it is a scam? This makes absolutely no sense. More than likely, the critics in this thread simply do not understand the technology or its potential.

Volkswagen, such a reputable organization, never would they en-devour in massive-scale cheating and fraud, never I say!  Roll Eyes

They, volkwsagen bosch etc, are deceived by the scam just as you, not that they would care about crypto per-se or if iota is centralized or not.

Your question is like "Who would do business with PayPal?".

EDIT: Btw, I didnt miss any boat, I knew about IOTA more than a year ago. Check my post history here.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:02:16 PM

Check my post history here.

And his "trust" rating.  Cheesy
pushups44

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

Volkswagen, such a reputable organization, never would they en-devour in massive-scale cheating and fraud, never I say!  Roll Eyes

They, volkwsagen bosch etc, are deceived by the scam just as you, not that they would care about crypto per-se or if iota is centralized or not.

Your question is like "Who would do business with PayPal?".

EDIT: Btw, I didnt miss any boat, I knew about IOTA more than a year ago. Check my post history here.

So you are saying you have more credibility than Volkswagon and Bosch? You?

Both of those are multi-billion dollar corporations. They didn't make their money by not doing their due diligence.

So you are pissed you knew about them over a year ago and missed the boat, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: