Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD  (Read 51945 times)
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:53:02 AM

Joining facebook and twitter bounty. Thanks.

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:19:27 AM

Hi Dev, I just got a promotion and I have filled in the rank change form. Waiting update for the spreadsheet, signature campaign number 283. Thanks
tayfundeniz

Activity: 826
Merit: 296

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

Joining facebook,slack and twitter bounty. Thanks.
ManiacMiner

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

joined to the campaign. waiting ICO.

(つ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ )つ[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]ε=ʕ ͡๏ ͜১ ͡๏ʔ=з
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

i want to ask and make sure about the facebook bounty

"25 Facebook Likes/Shares – like our Facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/coindash.io/
Than, until the end of the campaign you must Like or share at least 25 posts made by our admins on CoinDash’s official Facebook page. Notice that in order to be eligible, each Facebook participant must contain a minimum of 75 friends"

it said like or share, so if i liked the post, i dont need to share it again? or if shared the post, i dont need to like it again?

I guess you have a point there, the rules said, Like OR share.
So from what I see, no need to do both.
But I would suggest you do both, why? It'll help Coindash to spread to word about their project and ICO.
To gain more investors. So, If you feel like helping them, do both. or not, its up to you. Tongue
Me, I'm doing both, doesn't hurt that much to share their posts Cheesy

JustLikeThat

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Nah, not today...

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:32:02 PM

"25 Facebook Likes/Shares – like our Facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/coindash.io/
Than, until the end of the campaign you must Like or share at least 25 posts made by our admins on CoinDash’s official Facebook page. Notice that in order to be eligible, each Facebook participant must contain a minimum of 75 friends"

it said like or share, so if i liked the post, i dont need to share it again? or if shared the post, i dont need to like it again?

But I would suggest you do both, why? It'll help Coindash to spread to word about their project and ICO.
To gain more investors. So, If you feel like helping them, do both. or not, its up to you. Tongue

Yes-this make me confused too but after all I did liked and shared after over 25 liked/shared, but if we only got the reward only 1 time because not even could claim it now Then...its ok
the_hodler

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 12:37:03 PM

Yes-this make me confused too but after all I did liked and shared after over 25 liked/shared, but if we only got the reward only 1 time because not even could claim it now Then...its ok

It reads as like or share. Thats my opinion.

Betomania

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

I asked and was told only Share is counted. I guess those of us who are here from the begining will have no problem achieving it...
the_hodler

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

I asked and was told only Share is counted. I guess those of us who are here from the begining will have no problem achieving it...

Hmm- thats not fair. It says Like/Share and should not be restricted to Share only. Need a formal announcement

easyrimka

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:07:08 PM

for those having probleme with twitter bounty , you need to modify your twitter account privacy, i just modified mine, and now the twitter bot counted my stweet
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:21:18 PM

for those having probleme with twitter bounty , you need to modify your twitter account privacy, i just modified mine, and now the twitter bot counted my stweet
still no luck Sad arghhhh
easyrimka

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

check that you have the link to twitter in your bounty dashboard, modify the twitter privacy , retweet all you can from coindash twitter, and retry tomorrow to check the dashboard
cryptovn83

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

I did a lot of twitter re-tweet but your bounty website don't record
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

check that you have the link to twitter in your bounty dashboard, modify the twitter privacy , retweet all you can from coindash twitter, and retry tomorrow to check the dashboard
i did that many times.Whatever i hope they do it manuel in the end of the ico.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:14:24 PM

Hello, I can not connect my Twitter account to https://twitter.com/zznn571 in the bounty office although I read your https://twitter.com/coindashio and made about 35 retweets from the 13.06 of the date. Please help me connect the twitter in the bounty cabinet and pay the share for the twitter company. Thank you
jazzyjeff714

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:13:42 PM

Will the conversion of bounties be on the day of the token sale/

thank you,
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:54:35 PM

Hey just reporting in that my retweet count HAS synced, it shows 31 retweets currently! Great! Perhaps the unfollow, refollow and retweet a few times 'method' has worked!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:25:42 AM

Hey just reporting in that my retweet count HAS synced, it shows 31 retweets currently! Great! Perhaps the unfollow, refollow and retweet a few times 'method' has worked!

Mine already counted too already. Thank you so much.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀