Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD  (Read 51945 times)
CoinDash HQ (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:34:56 AM

We are running last checks guys, soon it will be up again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

nice work. what about the official topic ? why you dont reopen it ? its very useful for us, why you care about trolls and fud ?
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:01:27 AM

Great work done by coindash  team because of already bounty website is back and signature campaign bounties stakes are counted and distribution are going soon.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

why I can't see my account in the google form?
I had finished the signature task
please check my signature and add me !
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

In this moment is offline again.
I don't remember when end where we have to send ethereum address?

Remember when you logged in bounty portal first time to claim your bounty? At that time they asked us to enter the ETH address.

Yes, you are right. Thank you very much!
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:00:00 AM

If I entered my ETH address long time ago (in the beginning of bounty campaign), do I need to enter my ETH address again now or not?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:07:15 AM

Great work done by coindash  team because of already bounty website is back and signature campaign bounties stakes are counted and distribution are going soon.
we have removed their signatures, but I hope that everything mentioned previously in the tables will be taken into account in the distribution.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Putera

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

Don't Be Stupid

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:12:32 AM

nice job coindash......
all the best for you.

skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

we have removed their signatures, but I hope that everything mentioned previously in the tables will be taken into account in the distribution.

The count was over on the 17th so you are good to switch signatures now
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

why I can't see my account in the google form?
I had finished the signature task
please check my signature and add me !

Did you registered on time?
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

I am very happy to hear you give this statement, hope this can run smoothly as before ...
And waiting for further news from you ...
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:26:55 AM

All looks pretty well, safe to say the storm is behind us, Can't wait for the listing after the BCC shit is settled down
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:41:01 AM

When will social media bounty be paid?Will it be paid with signature bounties?

Check yourself in the list:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZycLMHlLkN6AXx1XFaeUVKFRcY3qcWFxjevNMuOFTE4/edit#gid=766074447

Read the letter from CoinDash: "CoinDash August Overview & Upcoming Events

Hello CoinDashers,

Oh what a month July was. We had some ups and downs but one thing is for certain, now that the Token sale is behind us we are marching forward with full speed and power to develop our main priority, the CoinDash platform. Here is a quick recap and announcements about the events to come during August

CDT Distribution - Last week we completed the majority of CDT distribution. As we already committed to do, everyone who participated in the CoinDash token sale who sent ETH to the correct token sale address and the fraudulent address received the tokens they rightfully deserved. The distribution process was done according to the data derived from the blockchain by taking into account the ETH sent to the fraudulent address and the burning addresses. Large contributions were examined and verified personally by the CoinDash team and we anticipate that the rest of these transactions will take a few more days to be over with.

During the distribution process timeline, some contributors failed to burn their old CDT. The allocated CDT of those contributors will be held by the company until they are claimed and verified.

Bounties - As planned in the first place, the Bounty rewards are scheduled to be distributed to all participants two weeks after the distribution date. Since not all participants of the token sale have received their CDT yet, the distribution date has not been finalized. However, In order not to delay the bounty distribution too much, the official distribution date will be this Tuesday August 1st, even if not all token sale contributors received their shares. As a result of the above, all bounty participants are scheduled to receive their tokens by August 15th.

In the following days, the team will finalize all spreadsheets and will get the bounty portal back on air after it is secured for all of you to see your stats. Soon enough all participants will get their Stars/CDT conversion ratio.

CoinDash’s Beta version update - After a week off, we are back to business getting the new Beta version ready for release. This time our focus will be on providing better app performance, stability, and clarity to the overall dashboard and portfolio management suite.

In the coming weeks and months we will build features that deliver more information to the average user in an easier-to-understand manner, and give users more powerful details about their portfolio benchmarking and greater granularity on portfolio performance and individual coins and tokens.

Loyalty Program stats - As distribution took place earlier last week, so does our Loyalty program. According to the blockchain data, Almost all of you kept your eligibility for the reward by not moving your tokens elsewhere. We would like to remind you that those numbers are prone to change as distribution is expected to be over with this week and soon enough the tokens will be listed as well.

Exchanges listings - We know all of you are eager to hear some details about the expected Exchanges to trade CDT and the exact listing dates. Please understand the due to the delayed distribution of our tokens we have now entered a difficult timing in regard with exchanges listing as practically all of them stopped listing new coins for the past week and probably for the next few days due to the Bitcoin fork uncertainty. For the avoidance of doubt we can confirm we are in talks with several exchanges at the moment and although we can’t provide you with specific details about them at the moment, we are expecting the CDT trading to start shortly. Once confirmed all details will be given to you in our regular channels.

This is it for the moment, stay tuned for further information to come."

All perfectly! The project will develop further! Well done boys! Success and good luck to you! Smiley

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:43:56 AM

Great to have official update, so bounties will be distributed in couple of weeks time.

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

Check yourself in the list:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZycLMHlLkN6AXx1XFaeUVKFRcY3qcWFxjevNMuOFTE4/edit#gid=766074447

This list takes into account only bounties for the sig campaign, but is there a spreadsheet also for the other bounty campaigns?
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

This list takes into account only bounties for the sig campaign, but is there a spreadsheet also for the other bounty campaigns?

Apparently it can not be opened from the list of participants, many people who want to see it but all can not available until now ...
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

Great to have official update, so bounties will be distributed in couple of weeks time.

More important than bounties is that the team did a great official statement, analyzing all the problem and focusing on the develop of the token!
Great job!
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:44:16 PM

SHORT TEXT FROM NEWSLETTER

aztexx 8:10 PM, August 1st
The way you guys handled the hack and the follow up transparency, and especially the application of coindash itself is all very well done! Gives alot of confidence to investors. I recommended all my co-workers to start using app.coindash.io as it's a great way to keep track of the portfolio. Thanks for everything, I want this company to flourish

wtf what is transparency?
1. No proof of hack
2. No proof of reporting the hackers to police/fpi
3. Website with the false address was over 1h+ online why dont shut the website down if u already posted 6 min after the ico start that the website got hacked.. most people dont watch bitcointalk..

IF U CANT SIMPLE DO THE FIRST 2 FUCKING STEPS IT WAS A INSIDE JOB AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT FINDING THE HACKER! THIS SHIT IS THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I GET HACKED..
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:17:11 AM

thats good coindash team,, and now the official bounty site is on
i hope everything will fine from now,,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:34:21 AM

How to claim bounty signature campaign.
Please help.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: