Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD  (Read 51947 times)
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:07:28 PM

How many total supply of CDT? On coinmarketcap, the supply is under question mark. Please update it. And what about adding to major exchange like bittrex, i'm not familiar using both chinese exchange.
total supply is 1 Billion Token, you can check in smartcontract address
here : https://etherscan.io/token/0x177d39ac676ed1c67a2b268ad7f1e58826e5b0af
and i think CDT will be on bittrex and other major exchange very soon

Is that the real contract address of CDT? I think they are going to be burning the unsold tokens.  Once its going to be final, the information on coinmarketcap is going to be updated, I remember its being said the total supply will be 200M. 1 Billions isn't true.

Anyway, coin dash still is one of the best project so far in 2017 regardless of the ICO incidents.

cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

i have joined social media bounty and listed on the spreadsheet (number: 1098), but i don't receive anything on myetherwallet, i don't receive coindash that transfered to my etherscan. please explain me what happen to my bounty??
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

SHORT TEXT FROM NEWSLETTER

aztexx 8:10 PM, August 1st
The way you guys handled the hack and the follow up transparency, and especially the application of coindash itself is all very well done! Gives alot of confidence to investors. I recommended all my co-workers to start using app.coindash.io as it's a great way to keep track of the portfolio. Thanks for everything, I want this company to flourish

wtf what is transparency?
1. No proof of hack
2. No proof of reporting the hackers to police/fpi
3. Website with the false address was over 1h+ online why dont shut the website down if u already posted 6 min after the ico start that the website got hacked.. most people dont watch bitcointalk..

IF U CANT SIMPLE DO THE FIRST 2 FUCKING STEPS IT WAS A INSIDE JOB AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT FINDING THE HACKER! THIS SHIT IS THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I GET HACKED..

Man you are full of shit.....get your caps lock unpressed....we heard you enough...you are just repeating your bullshit again and again....the site was down 10 minutes after the hack, not everyone saw the malicious address at first and the sale started a bit after 13:00 PM. Were you ever hacked ? did you ever filed such complaint to the authorities?

This is very surprising to me...Powerhemp never was on the thread of coindash but was first seen 30 minutes before the sale and started to FUD the entire place without stops. one minute after the sale started things become messy and since than he will not shut up, It is like he is angry the team kept on going, I smell a connection here, do you?

LOL if PowerHemp is the scammer that will be hillarious! actually it does look strange to say the truth but conspiracies are endless

Cheesy Grin Cheesy HAHAHAHA now come the newbie accounts from coindash dev + friends HAHAHA just want to say LOL.
yeah im the hacker Wink im smoking weed with your money now the next 100 years you idiot Roll Eyes thanks for the money  Cheesy

so you fuckers im posting this shit again and again because i get no answer..

AHA im posting 30 min bevor ico first time? so you have no idea and i say again fuck off i dont speak with you! dont give me a fucking answer. if you dont like what im posting so ignore me and FUCK OFF

NO ANSWER SINCE THE HACK!!

1. No proof of hack
2. No proof of reporting the hackers to police/fpi
3. Website with the false address was over 1h+ online why dont shut the website down if u already posted 6 min after the ico start that the website got hacked.. most people dont watch bitcointalk..

hey dev i ask u now the 1000 times again. proof the first 2 steps for your legit and trust.

We as a team couldn't care less of your opinion. What are you even expecting to get as an evidence?  Israel Police statement? a photo of complaint form submitted in Hebrew? If you don't take our word on that than thats your problem.

dozens of hacks happened in the industry, not once did we see a proof of police complaint. Call Israel Police cyber authority Lahav and ask for details about the investigation.

so u want say the hacker is gone? he made perfect job and he will never be found? why u dont care about that 10 million dollar stole?

Who said that? stop playing dummy
Why would we provide here anything that can risk the investigation? Chances of recovering the hack are slim to begin with, why should we provide here the leads we have and get them to be practically zero?

Now with all the respect. If you want to continue this conversation, either open a new thread and PM me the link or find other platforms to do so, this is our bounty thread and it will remain solely to that purpose, stop raising those groundless accusations here.

STILL WAITING
sent weeks ago a pm to the dev asking for any proof and sent link to a other thread so i can stop spam this thread.
HAHA i get no fucking answer in the other thread or a pm so where are the proofs?

so much shame on all this people here attacking me for just want a fucking proof.
this is FUCKING INTERNET everyone can say bullshit. website got hacked is the number 1 scam so its normal to asking for a proof.
so long he dont proof/cant proof he is a fucking scamer and all of you support this shit.  Cheesy
archita

Activity: 238

QUARKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:19:38 PM

Coindash Official Bounty Thread

Welcome to CoinDash Bounty thread, the place to ask all your Bounty related questions

CoinDash Bounty Portal - bounty.coindash.io

How to use our bounty platform - Must read rules and notices!

1. Everyone must open an account in order to get the bounty
2. On registration, use the same mail you used for your Slack! Otherwise, your stakes will not be approved
3. You will be asked to provide an ETH address for the reward - MAKE SURE YOU HOLD ITS PRIVATE KEYS!
4. Even if you are already in the spreadsheets, you must apply again to all of the bounties you wish to participate in.
5. Twitter counter - the twitter counter takes up to an hour to sync, in order to get the counter working you must first Follow the CoinDash user than start retweeting
       TWITTER COUNTER TRACKS AND COUNT ONLY YOUR RETWEETS OF @COINDASH TWEETS!! IF YOU RETWEET @COINDASHRETWEETS IT IS NOT COUNTED!
6. Facebook counter - this counter is operating externally - will be pending until the campaign ends
7. Signature campaign - Put your Bitcointalk user profile link under "Link"
8. All custom bounties (Signatures,blog,ambassadors and Misc) will be pending until the end of the campaign than replace by final numbers
9. STARS are intermediately tokens for our use. CDT will be distributed according to your stars holdings in proportion to the bounty pool
10. Have fun

Hello, I want to change my ethereum wallet address to 0x4b419CD82c480F33CAaBA12b5506019C85c09E2D
as I suspect my wallet has been hacked today. Table no- 1195.
Please also delete table no- 1187. Sorry for duplication. I just wanted to to make the email address same as slack.

Thankyou.

coolzzz

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Coins

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

Seems this bounty program has come to an end? i did just fill in the site and joined the Slack, but see that the last "payment round" has been fulfilled.
Any chance or other options to contribute still?

Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:18:17 PM

The bounty campaign ended a while ago and the bounties have been paid out already, don't think there's a big chance of another payout buddy. Only the trading competition is upcoming I think.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:45:28 PM

Hello, I did not receive anything for Baugti though I participated in the tweeter and the FB campaign

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
cryptojeebus

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:49:24 PM

Hmm, haven't seen my bounty payout either
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

Thanks CoinDash Team for a generous bounty! I wish the project good luck and further development. Waiting for CDT to skyrocket! ))
Sold mine on the exchange already and i'am pretty grateful as it was only twitter and facebook bounty for like few weeks worth. Cheers. If we look at the price, it is above ico, even though the bounties should have cut the price.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:20:24 PM

Hello, I did not receive anything for Baugti though I participated in the tweeter and the FB campaign
Visit your cabinet at bounty coindash portal. Maybe you were banned.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:32:34 PM

Thanks team for bounty..
now will be holding it for a long term
i missed the ICO my bad, else would have joined loyalty program
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:53:09 AM

Thanks CoinDash Team for a generous bounty! I wish the project good luck and further development. Waiting for CDT to skyrocket! ))
Sold mine on the exchange already and i'am pretty grateful as it was only twitter and facebook bounty for like few weeks worth. Cheers. If we look at the price, it is above ico, even though the bounties should have cut the price.

Which exchange did you sell it on?

I like my Bounty CDT.... Smiley Might wish to hold on to them for some time. At least till the platform is officially launched.

Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:10:11 AM

Price has fallen little bit from previous week.
I think it is due to selling of the bounty token.
When coindash team will update the real info about circulating supply then Coindash will have real rank in my opinion.
I heard CDT can be added in Yunbi.
If it happens CDT will have a price boosts.
I hope CDT will be added in Bittrex too.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:27:23 AM

When coindash team will update the real info about circulating supply then Coindash will have real rank in my opinion.

Yeah that drop is massive

From $0.20 > $0.11 in 4 days

Anyhow, CDT haven't be added to any big exchange yet, when it is added, expect a huge boost in price Smiley
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:50:25 AM

Anyhow, CDT haven't be added to any big exchange yet, when it is added, expect a huge boost in price Smiley

That's not a good sign. Maybe bounties are bad for that reason. The dump that follows the distribution. Hopefully CDT gets stronger soon

europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:01:50 PM

Regarding the bounty campaign , I received my CDTs for signature, a nice salary, thanks!
And I want the reopening of  main thread, any one has the same request?
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:05:25 PM

Isn't everything going down these few days though? Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash battle is heating up again and the downward direction of bitcoin seems to be taking all others with it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
archita

Activity: 238

QUARKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

Hello I want to change my ethereum wallet address to 0x4b419CD82c480F33CAaBA12b5506019C85c09E2D
as I suspect my wallet has been hacked today.
Table no-1195
Slack user name archita137.

Another thing is bounty.coindash.io working?

Thank you.

anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

That's not a good sign. Maybe bounties are bad for that reason. The dump that follows the distribution. Hopefully CDT gets stronger soon

Coindash now listed on small exchange where pumping or dumping very easy, means you can easily manipulate price. Just wait for when it will list on big exchange and then we will know real price.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:35:55 AM

Bittrex or maybe binance would be good for the project. binance has become rone of the exchange that has better volume. i think it will be easy to add CDT on cryptopia too. 

Didn't the team already said they already have a working product? They said it before where they already have the alpha version.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: