Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36220 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

It's really impossible for a society that doesn't have cash. I know it sounds great or amazing but for me it sounds dangerous for a society that has too much freedom and no undercontrol by something.
You are saying it now because you are not reading some things about it. But once you have an insight on how cashless society is possible then you'll say that it is very possible. In fact that this type of society has started already and not bitcoin started it out, if you are familiar with microchips then that is the start.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

Cashless society means pay money for buying something in virtually. I think it will be better for us.It is very needed in our modern society. I hope that we will pay for all these things in Bitcoin in future.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

As soon the bitcoin will get implemented as currency banks will become of no use and because bitcoin is itself a bank and it is giving more than banks to its investors and sooner or later we will be living in cashless society and that will be good enough we don’t have any security issues as and we can get our payments done on our finger clicks and I am sure that modern time will be more beneficial for he everyone using bitcoin.
If you check the post the OP was talking about a cashless society and not about bitcoin being a currency,which is impossible in the first place if you are talking about that ,on the topic of having a cashless society it is a hard take as i do not want to follow any government coming up with any form of cashless solution and force me into using it,natural transition takes time as there are bigger problems to settle before thinking about having a cashless society.
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

As soon the bitcoin will get implemented as currency banks will become of no use and because bitcoin is itself a bank and it is giving more than banks to its investors and sooner or later we will be living in cashless society and that will be good enough we don’t have any security issues as and we can get our payments done on our finger clicks and I am sure that modern time will be more beneficial for he everyone using bitcoin.
If you check the post the OP was talking about a cashless society and not about bitcoin being a currency,which is impossible in the first place if you are talking about that ,on the topic of having a cashless society it is a hard take as i do not want to follow any government coming up with any form of cashless solution and force me into using it,natural transition takes time as there are bigger problems to settle before thinking about having a cashless society.
Full transition came from paper currency to electronic or cashless society would really takes time and it wont really be an easy stuff. Even you would say that you wont follow their rules but still you would end up on having no choice but to accept it because how can you live without even using those tx since you would really need it. Cashless is possible since technology do evolve but I'm sure it would really takes time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

Community without cash. Of course life will be difficult, poverty will increase, will have real impact. But fortunately every country has its own currency for shopping, can also be used for daily needs. Everyone needs our money need money in the world people will need money there are many ways to make money easily. All btc mining pools currently have Fundraising-managed programs supported by BLOCKCHAIN. You can easily get lots of btc there.
chrmn27

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:04:22 AM

That will be hard. Although more and more people are now paying attention to cryptocurrencies, let's not forget that there are still many who can't even afford to buy gadgets which is a vital tool in engaging in cryptocurrencies. Still, cash is needed by the society even if cryptocurrencies manage to be at its peak.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

I think this is a sad thing. The current economic gap between countries is very high, in developed countries ordinary people spend $ 1000 per day while in developing countries people spend no more than $ 10 per day.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

I almost do not use cash in my everyday life. But I think that the usual money will never disappear. Like gold, they were always and there are more reliable than crypto-currencies. Cashless society it's like an utopia despite the fact that crypto-currencies are very popular nowadays and will become more popular in the future.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

I almost do not use cash in my everyday life. But I think that the usual money will never disappear. Like gold, they were always and there are more reliable than crypto-currencies. Cashless society it's like an utopia despite the fact that crypto-currencies are very popular nowadays and will become more popular in the future.

That is true everyday cash will be used for many years to come, some will say reason are this or that but if we think little wider then you will see. NO matter how much we use paper money or not crypto or not in the end we are all into paper for some reason or credit/debit cards.

We are using paper money for so long that it would be miracle if paper money disappear for good.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

Casheless society would be great, because transactions would be easier and faster.  But i think it would be very difficult to establish. We've been using fiat for thousands of years, and is widely accepted form of payment by the government. It would be a very long process to convert everything into a cashless society. IT CAN BE POSSIBLE, but it will definitely take a very long time for it to happen.
Internet is also necessary for a cashless society. Without it, there will be no transactions. Other thab that, some areas in different part of the world do not have internet, or some people (especially the low earners) do not have mobile phones or gadgets to download app so cryptocurrency's transaction would be feasible.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

I think this is a matter of concern, the cashless society is increasingly apparent today, the rich and the poor are too far apart to make a big problem in the economic order.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

I think this is a matter of concern, the cashless society is increasingly apparent today, the rich and the poor are too far apart to make a big problem in the economic order.

We already have a big problem in the economic order. There are third world countries, Class D sectors in our society that has a huge gap to fill in just to cope up with the current trend in the digital economy. However, business is business, if being cashless is the in thing nowadays, those companies will do anything in order to widen up their market which makes their business strive and survive further, without much consideration. After all, they'll just care to those citizens that brings money into their business, there's no point to pinned out that the poor are being left far behind.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

That will be hard. Although more and more people are now paying attention to cryptocurrencies, let's not forget that there are still many who can't even afford to buy gadgets which is a vital tool in engaging in cryptocurrencies. Still, cash is needed by the society even if cryptocurrencies manage to be at its peak.
Bitcoin cryptocurrency is surely the next big thing in international currency and it has already shown some proofs. Many organizations have started to accept bitcoin as a source of transaction. They also provide discounts and promotions for consumers who pay through bitcoin. The organizers just need to ease its accessibility and it should be easily available on online and reachable platforms.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

I agree if the digital money system can not be manipulated. My concern is oversupply because the demand for digital money is so cheap.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

It's really impossible for a society that doesn't have cash. I know it sounds great or amazing but for me it sounds dangerous for a society that has too much freedom and no undercontrol by something.
You are mistaken a society without cash is a society with less freedom, everything you spend will be recorded somewhere and if you use your credit cards for everyday things like groceries even your habits will be profiled, so even if you used some other form of payment they will be able to know that it was you the one to make those purchases since security agencies will know your habits already.
ehab.co

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

If the world retains the same attitudes of ownership, greed and selfishness that is perpetuated by the current system, then new technologies such as digital currency and the robotic automation of jobs will have negative consequences for many people on earth. The only acceptable way to guarantee benefit from these incredible technologies is to change our society into one which is more equitable and is more conscious of the potential benefits and negatives these technologies can provide.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink
In my opinion, in the next 10 years, the society will not use cash, because now there are many places have replaced cash in electronic money, in my country even on the taxi was paid. by electronic transactions
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

My opinion about this ,that its great  idea! but this only a scope of imagination in the happen in the future  and i appreciatte this kind of horizon future dreams.if this things happen will  i am the one being part of benefited this kind of future technolgy in the world of cryptocurrency.this things only happen if bitcoin first will legallize by the government ,because this is the first move and so other things will follow,when we create this kind of bitcoin legacy in the world of cryptocurrency.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

The idea of cashless society is that we will have something else to value, although this idea is great in theory it is hard to implement in practice. Thing is that in my opinion this can be talked at the level when "robots" take like everyday jobs which should not happen in the next 20years or even more. Some jobs simply will have to be around. We are far from the great AI that can do crazy stuff, we are getting closer yes specially with the development of recent machine learning but we are still far. Above all in my mind it is something that I can't imagine cashless society although it will be interesting if we even get there within my lifetime.

You can look at it like what people wanted to do with Socialism in some way - it is still far from that but it could as easily fail to be established as a norm.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

Well, a cashless society is surely possible today, and in some country is a reality: is Swedish, for exemple, in a lot of shop cash is not accepted, you can only pay with credit card.
But this is the opposite of cryptophylosophy, as it means absolute control and centralization.
About a cashless society with crytocurrency... we'll see, there are still a lot of problems to solve

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: