Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashless society  (Read 36220 times)
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

At my opinion cashless society should stay in project nowadays. Our world isn't ready to stop using paper money, there are too many ways to hack the system...

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tang lancip

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink
The Bitcoin network is able to process more transactions every second than today. This condition, however, is not fully prepared to handle the transaction amount of credit card networks. Development is being done to overcome the existing limitations and everything needed for it in the future. Since its inception, every aspect of the Bitcoin network is proceeding to grow in terms of maturity, optimization and specialization and this condition is expected to continue in the next few years.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Cashless society is too ideal. But the idea is quite promising since it would lessen the time of any transaction. But it is too far to be adopted.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

You can already see it in East Asia, especially China where they just use apps to pay for everything. Which might explain the bad rap they're giving cryptos there. It would look like what we currently are used to, except that we no longer need to carry cash around. Might increase online purchase though.

Whether the cryptos would outright replace fiat, I'd be more conservative and expect that they'll instead coexist with the digital versions of fiat.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

As my state of mind now i actually seeing the society cashless and doing good to our community imagine there are no more cash that will be used and also imagine the crime that can be reduced by that. Cashless community can fasten the peoples work and also the people's paying in something.
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

I think we can not just use cryptocurrency for transaction. Because each person have different ways to do that, maybe some need fiat money and beside that some of them need cryptocurrency, and this happen determined by where they live, villagers usually prefer fiat money because it is more suitable for them, meanwhile urban society usually choose cryptocurrency because it has provided in their place.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

In some countries the society already became almost cashless, in my for exampe you can hardly, but move and do things without having cash money with you in a pocket.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

I am still not seeing and even imagining it that someday, I will just be walking down the street that all people are not already into using cash because of digital currency because we are already dominated and dependent into using digital currency for our everyday life needs. Although I am already into Bitcoin, still I prefer to use cash because there can be so many problems that can be associated in using just digital currency alone. Since it was already digital, we got nothing to be assured of holding because admit it or not, getting into digital world totally associates risks.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

If the society does not have cash, it may be more difficult to pay for goods and services. I think liquidity is very high liquidity they are suitable for small payments in the country than BTC.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

I will not consider that income will totally be changed with cryptocurrencies in long term simply since crypto don't function offline. Crypto is largely for the educated course who know how to use Net and cannot be utilised by every person so i will not believe cashless society is achievable.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

If we see at this time it looks not possible but maybe in future when world adopts cryptocurrency then maybe something happens like this. But at this time not looks possible.
Souri

Activity: 1498
Merit: 360

You work in Insurance? Message me.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

In some places most everyday transaction are already cashless (eg. Singapore), but I think there will always be the longing for cash as it has not only the inherent value, but also the emotional value of holding and having it. Outlawing it as many people fear is nothing I see happening in the future.

All your drunken small talk ramblings
I collect random ETH-Tokens:
0x6157a793913D5CF59DA8859a41083c66619e4283
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

I believe that the economy in the future will be a lot more better and people will live a wealthy life if only other governments will just do the same just like how japan is reacting today regarding to cryptocurrency.

Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

I think our society is not cashless. Because in the present age no one wants to lend anything to anyone. Everyone wants to do cash trading. But if the government allows it to build a cashless society it may be.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

With so much technological advancements and people taking to tech so easily these days a cashless society isn't far behind. A lot of channels already make use of cashless services although paper money is still used more widely but that is because the older generation are still used to this cash based society. With the next generation I am fairly certain it would be a cashless society.

Exactly. Many people are becoming accustomed to technology these days, and it should only be a matter of time before they get used to digital currencies. Using cryptocurrencies or any other form of money, is way better than carrying with physical cash or even plastic cards, in my opinion. Transactions settle instantly and without borders across the internet anywhere in the world. What's best is that it's possible to implement the use of digital currencies in implants or small devices that are easy to carry with anywhere.

Once this comes into effect, we would experience a cashless society where you could pay with either your smartphone, tablet or even implants in any part of your body. As such the benefits of cryptocurrencies or digital currencies are hard to ignore in the future. It would take some time to implement such a system, but as generations pass, they'll experience a cashless society where people could transact freely and securely without middleman, and possibly without banks. With AI and Blockchain technology, everything could be a transaction and operate autonomously in the mainstream world.

Imagine, going to the bank without bank tellers, but instead an AI which takes care of deposits/withdrawals, and more. You would just use your implant or device to make a deposit/withdrawal without the need for human intervention. The same applies to grocery stores, and even fast food restaurants. Eliminating cashiers and putting computerized systems powered by Blockchain and AI would be the future of a cashless society. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

If modern society does not have funds then its future will be wrecked, what if people have digital currency then the long term will occur nicely, so the commencing is needed to access with common free web, when it is held.
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

It is not a reality in this day and age even in developed countries to have a cashless society as there are many hurdles to overcome the basic problems to become one,we might need a long time to see the world adapt to a cashless society,with the rise in technology i think we could see that in twenty years time.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Nothing is impossible it comes to cashless society because in the next generation world much more rely on technology so I think cashless society is will be alright. The important is we buy what we need even in cashless or in cash.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

The cashless society is coming, and the block chain plays an important role in it.

With the development of block chain technology, cashless society is an inevitable trend of monetary morphological evolution.

Central Banks in many countries are watching and studying electronic money.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

Cashless society is the reason why cryptocurrency is been created to reduce stress of going to the bank for normal transaction,with cryptocurrency you should be able to kickoff your transactions without third party.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: