Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35046 times)
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

Yes it can happen but it will not lose for a long time Bitcoin price us volatile we cannot say when it's down and up but still it was gaining popularity in the market.Bitcoin has its own feature that will not lose easily it's value.As long as people know and still joining Bitcoin it will not lose forever.
In the market everything is possible any changes can occur even bitcoin to lose value. Bitcoin is hard to dump to its lowest bottom. Aside from that bitcoin is the safest currency as far as i know.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

If you are talking about losing value for sometime then recover then it is always happening in Bitcoin. If you are talking about completely lose its value. well I think it is possible but I also think it is not going to happen anytime soon, with the rapid growth of enthusiasts, investors and believers, yeah not anytime soon.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

Possible...the lower the bitçoin become the lesser it's value, the more it becomes threatening to all investor.. that's why they want it to get high and maintain that way so that they will not lose ot value as of now its getting better..hoping it will continue to keep it better.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

yes bitcoin may go down below $2000 but look it at positive don't sell but buy more and I think bitcoins will stay in market for atleast next 10 years as it is currently the primary crypto currency. Bitcoin can lose it's value in future but it will take years to fully replace bitcoins. Bitcoin is in the market since 2008, survived many attacks and accepted by many countries so I think it will be available for many years to come and hard to lose it's value anytime soon.
Well i just want to give my opinion,it will possible to loose its value maybe after many years,but it doesnt mean it wil be risk forever.I think Bitcoin will still going on in good prices as long as they process their good transaction and when they get a good crpto currency for Bitcoin. Well i just share what i know and im not saying that it will loose absolutely but just trying to give some idea,

Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

Anything can happen if people stop using bitcoin then the price might fall or if investors split their investment in altcoin.  Investor chooses another coin to invest then bitcoin will slowly losing its value. But I think it is bitcoin may not lose its value because many people believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is one of the fastest and gaining industry today. And many people invested their money in it.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Yes it is possible. Bitcoin value is rising and falling so that it is not possible that its value will lose. If there are no people invest in bitcoin therefore the bitcoin has no value. Because the only way to get the bitcoin rise are the people who trust bitcoin and invest here. If they did not trust the bitcoin, it is possible that bitcoin will fail and the value is nothing and useless.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

There's a slim chance that bitcoin will lose its value,  it may have gone down but will eventually increase its value depending on the trend. The only way it will lose its value is when no one is ever using bitcoin which is impossible to happen or when the government and banks try to put a stop into using bitcoin due to many reasons.
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

I think so yes. I think almost everything in life has the potential to loose its value other than the basic essentials we need to survive like food drink and shelter. When it comes to currency, its value is based on the value we place on it. 5'This is the case with modern fiat based currency anyway. The same goes for bitcoin. If tomorrow everybody woke up and decided bitcoin had no value it wouldn't. But you couldn't say the same thing for clean drinking water, or electricity
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

Every time, bitcoin's price is fluctuating. It is not stable, so the possibility is very big. How can we push its price to rise? It is actually depending on the supply and demands. So if we keep on adapting bitcoin, it will become bigger and bigger.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Yes it is possible. Bitcoin value is rising and falling so that it is not possible that its value will lose. If there are no people invest in bitcoin therefore the bitcoin has no value. Because the only way to get the bitcoin rise are the people who trust bitcoin and invest here. If they did not trust the bitcoin, it is possible that bitcoin will fail and the value is nothing and useless.
You are right somehow but it not possible for the investors to get vanish permanently it is not going to decrease the value of bitcoin n because people knows well bitcoin is profitable for them it is the reason they are investing for long time, bitcoin is now again rising in price, it is gaining more value and this circle of gaining and losing and again gaining more than before, it is going to be as it is for thousands of years nothing can stop or lose the value of bitcoin.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

Keep in mind that bitcoin is fluctuating, if true today bitcoin loses its value, but after that bitcoin will return it again or the price will increase after the price drops.
we see with the long term.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

Price of Bitcoin is based on supply and demand. Meaning to say, more demand with less supply tends the price to go up and vice versa. As you can see the market crash recently. Many sold their Bitcoin. In that case, if all of us sell our Bitcoin then that will definitely make to lose its value.

If all of us sell even it has low value, there are some investors that will take the opportunity to invest large value. I think it will not possible to lose its value, not until there are no user of it. Bitcoin is the major currency and when it disappear the value, how the other coin can exchange to local currency. Bitcoin is needed in many aspect. Other coin will not exist without bitcoin.

Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

I think it will not happen very soon. To reduce the bitcoins you need another cryptocouin that will replace it, but there is still no suitable option and you can enjoy Bitcoin safely. It is possible that Bitcoin and any other currency will lose their value. But for this, another currency will appear that I will be able to move it until it is eligible and you can safely enjoy Bitcoin.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Bitcoin can be devaluated like any other currency in case of loss of interest on the part of users. But in the next few years bitcoin is not threatened because he has prospects.

As i look at it right now bitcoin loose its momentum bec of the on going legalization of transaction in many country.but lose it's value i dont think so..

Count Basie

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

I think that it can lose is value
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency, therefore it is the most popular, the most recognizable and the most respected. However, there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies that already have better technology. It is only a matter of time when Bitcoin loses the technology race, so it will be natural, that his value also will decrease.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:15:29 PM

That's always a possibility, and many people are actually always thinking that that situation may be looming, especially when the value of Bitcoin goes down for long periods of time. I think many underestimate Bitcoin and don't trust that it has the capacity to overcome the loss and regain its value back. I can't blame them, especially when their money is involved, but then again, if they truly follow the market, then they know that Bitcoin has the capacity to surge. Having said, I think the possibility of it losing its value would come if less and less people would doubt and stop doing business with cryptocurrencies. If that would happen, it would surely slowly fall down and die.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

I think not, We know it is a long term coins and have some many people in here are buying always so that's why the bitcoin are still strong. And it is impossible that the bitcoin will lose the value bitcoin for now are started to increasing always the value.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

Anything can happen including one day if bitcoin to lose it's value, there is no guarantee of bitcoin price because bitcoin uses decentralized system, unlike fiat because of the central bank that ensures stable currency value.
AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

Bitcoin for sure will go up and down but I don't think it will come to a point that it will lose it's value. The world's current requirement now is very digital already and bitcoin or Alts is the answer on it.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: