Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

Anything could happen with bitcoin as well the other digital currencies that are available for trading needs. Value loss is common, and the value gets retained in a short making it more trustable. In the upcoming days too, the growth will increase though it get hard competence from potential coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 10:41:51 AM

Bitcoin has given extraordinary returns in the past (8 years so far) and it might not give the same results in the future thus we can safely say that it is the high risk, high returns type of investment and in the next few years Bitcoin might lose its value so it is recommended to hold the Bitcoins up to the extent which you can afford to lose. However, considering the potential of bitcoin and further scope of it, I don't see anything happening like this in at least next 10 years.
Shiller2009

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

Bitcoin can be devaluated like any other currency in case of loss of interest on the part of users. But in the next few years bitcoin is not threatened because he has prospects.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

I think this is possible if all means electronic communication lost or     when the source of electrical supply is depleted completely, this is the time when bitcoin can't accessible anymore, meaning it lost its value

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

Even if USA/China/Russia bans bitcoin tomorrow, that possibility is very unlikely to become reality. %80 loss or %99, the same principle always applies:
As far as I can tell bitcoin was briefly banned in Russia a while ago, it not only didn't stop Russians from using BTC but it boosted Bitcoin popularity instead.
Russia has history or failed legislations and they can't really enforce any kind of ban in reality. I doubt other countries could successfully ban Bitcoin too.
To stop bitcoin every single country in the world would need to put a global embargo on it, which won't happen, ever.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:16:00 AM

Russian is impossible to understand. Today they speak about a ban of bitcoin and tomorrow talking about its legalization. Bitcoin not banned in Russia. He also, as in all countries I live alone, and the government pretends not to notice it.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

Mostly it is possible if the internet all over the world is down and no one has access to their bitcoins and it is possible of there will be a big problem that occur to the bitcoin that the bitcoins algorithm that could stand. But before that there are possibilities that could bitcoin down but now lets just enjoy the exist of bitcoin and earn from it, thus we are thankful that the bitcoin is their so that we could earn money

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

I think this is possible if all means electronic communication lost or     when the source of electrical supply is depleted completely, this is the time when bitcoin can't accessible anymore, meaning it lost its value
the effects will be bigger than you can imagine if something that used as a primary thing in ourlives disappeared/depleted. as long as people can still thinking , i guess there is nothing impossible to deal with, there is a way out for any problem faced.

i just simply think when people get disappointed and mostly lost interest in bitcoin , that time bitcoin will lose its value.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

As in $0 in value?  I dont find bitcoin that it will gonna lose its value one day,  these thing i kno why bitcoin remains strong, first is demand is high, there are already a lot traders that trade bitcoin, some rich people use bitcoin to hide thier wealth , and lastly  bitcoin is anonymous.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

I dont think bitcoin will lose its value. First thing is it was digitaly created, second thing is it also takes an effort to mine. But i think it depends on the people if they will be using it in the future. It also depends on the people that invest's  if the coin will lose its value or not. because there's alot of different coins and they have different rates.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:33:18 PM

I believe is unthinkable to say that bitcoin will lose it's market value to $0 because, the kind of difficulty and so many other challenges bitcoin have gone through and still the market value of Bitcoin kept on increasing, I doubt bitcoin will never lose it's value to $0. Not even close to  $500 come to think of  $0, it will never.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:24:03 AM

I don't think so, though bitcoin fluctuates from time to time it doesn't mean that it could possibly loose it's value since many and many are using bitcoin, maybe just a sort of adjustment depending on the happenings in it's market. Currently bitcoin start to decrease again but like what happen last week after a tremendous dropping bitcoin rise and give a good outcome. I do believe by next year it's value will reach to $3000 and will continue to remain stable in the market.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:34:33 AM

I don't think so, though bitcoin fluctuates from time to time it doesn't mean that it could possibly loose it's value since many and many are using bitcoin, maybe just a sort of adjustment depending on the happenings in it's market. Currently bitcoin start to decrease again but like what happen last week after a tremendous dropping bitcoin rise and give a good outcome. I do believe by next year it's value will reach to $3000 and will continue to remain stable in the market.
good point fluctuations is the reason why more and more investors and traders still supporting this investment and i'm positive that bitcoin will just continued being supported by many people who will get engaged and learn this system, its not just an investment but also a system that will easy
access to your online transactions.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:36:11 AM

good point fluctuations is the reason why more and more investors and traders still supporting this investment and i'm positive that bitcoin will just continued being supported by many people who will get engaged and learn this system, its not just an investment but also a system that will easy
access to your online transactions.

Correct, bitcoin make price fluctuations so often, it makes up and downs. And once bitcoin make a down, it creates anoter wave to up. This way, the price is increasing very dramatically.

The price sometimes will decline, but at the and it'll be higher than initial conditions, always.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:57:01 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Of course no. Bitcoin will never again lose it's value. I can see that the bitcoin have a good progress and I predict that next 5 years the value of the bitcoin will goes $5000 and above. So I can the bitcoin wouldn't lose its value.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:17:23 AM

Bitcoin can lose some of its value.
But it won't be huge dump, at least i think that. It could fall down to like 1800$, but not more than that.
Also, if that happened, BTC would recover rapidly like it did in 2013.
So, no reason to be worried.
senyap101

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

i guess it can due to the halving from 50 to 25 but later on we see that price went back up... Bitcoin value is very hard to predict since you never know what will happen in the future... I only hold some bitcoin with me and constantly selling most of it. I am too afraid of holding on all my assets in bitcoin
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:58:05 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

I think it can be possible, it can lose its value like totally zero. That will only happens if and only if no one is using bitcoins anymore, as in no one in this world. That's the time og the bitcoins bankruptcy because no one is using it anymore what the sense of having an expensive value if no one is even using it. But I think thats the least that could happens.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:06:38 AM

Bitcoin can lose some of its value.
But it won't be huge dump, at least i think that. It could fall down to like 1800$, but not more than that.
Also, if that happened, BTC would recover rapidly like it did in 2013.
So, no reason to be worried.

i think bitcoin lose its value is in the price because if we read from many source, bitcoin price will be increase more than now and many people still using bitcoin and still believe in bitcoin even for new user. its normal if we see bitcoin price is up and down like now especially approaching 1st august because many people predict bitcoin will be down before its up again. i am sure that bitcoin will be recover and will be back normal again.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:16:18 AM

No,bitcoin could only lose its value is there is no one ready to buy bitcons.but we could see that bitcoin is legalized in some countries and there is an emerging rise in demand for bitcoins.Mass adoption of bitcoin is taking placer.So,its hardly im possible for bitcoin to lose its value.Rather it would soon cross $3000 and would rise even high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: