Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:55:23 AM

Bitcoin has nature of recovering itself from any crash or price dumping. Bitcoin has went far away from its boundaries where its drop could mean loss of funds. Now bitcoin could drop as low as $1000 but not down below it because at that point people with great minds and huge funds will invest their money t enter into jackpot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:58:37 AM

base on the previous years and previous problems that bitcoin faces, it never happen that bitcoin price down to zero. i think there is no possibility that bitcoin will loose its value because there are institutions, countries, and companies that are using bitcoin as there basic mode of payment. that is impossible by now.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:02:35 AM

Yes.
In fact it did after hitting an all time high last 2013 and the price went slowly glidding down before souring up again.  Cool

Dazedconfused11

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:03:33 AM

Of course, it is look at the Tulip inflation craze of the 1400's. Do I personally think that's gonna happen? No but it certainly could.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:47:56 AM

Yes.
In fact it did after hitting an all time high last 2013 and the price went slowly glidding down before souring up again.  Cool
It's definitely different now, the failure in the past will not gonna happen now, we build slowly this price and I even
think the current price is just undervalued.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:00:58 AM

Sure it's possible. Just two week ago you might have seen biggest dump in this year but eventually bitcoin recovered itself very well. These are complicated ups and downs and for bitcoin it depends on market situation and big whales investment. Bitcoin however gives us assurance that it can not go to zero and even if it drops too low it will get up as the time will pass.

Babylon

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:43:08 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

I think this is possible, but we don't know when. As you can see bitcoin became the main cypto currency for everone. It has established and proven it's place among cryptocurrencies. A lot of people are using it and it's demand is too high. There might be chances that it's value decreases but it recovers fast and is still growing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

I think this is possible, but we don't know when. As you can see bitcoin became the main cypto currency for everone. It has established and proven it's place among cryptocurrencies. A lot of people are using it and it's demand is too high. There might be chances that it's value decreases but it recovers fast and is still growing.
Even in any issues it will encounter btc will always have a way to lift and survive, it makes crypto popular and many still believes on it. It may fall in value sometimes but your right it can really recover fast.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:36:19 AM

It all depends on bitcoin and trading users, if it all is not running then bitcoin value will die. But I still believe that bitcoin will not lose its value until whenever, it's because now many have used bitcoin services for trading.

Yes bitcoin depend on its users if the users of bitcoin can't use seriously all the services of bitcoin may be it lose its value, but yeah you are right its will never lose its value because many people believe on bitcoin and also actually everyone use its services seriously and I am sure we will never see this day that bitcoin lose its value.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

Yes.
Yes you are right there are posibility the bitcoins to lose its value but for today it will not happen is like on 2013, because the comunity of bitcoins is fixing bitcoin's problem with doing hard fork on bitcoin's network, it will makes bitcoins be better than on 2013, and also will be effect to bitcoin's price more be expensive and won't losing its value.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:15:03 PM

It all depends on bitcoin and trading users, if it all is not running then bitcoin value will die. But I still believe that bitcoin will not lose its value until whenever, it's because now many have used bitcoin services for trading.

Yes bitcoin depend on its users if the users of bitcoin can't use seriously all the services of bitcoin may be it lose its value, but yeah you are right its will never lose its value because many people believe on bitcoin and also actually everyone use its services seriously and I am sure we will never see this day that bitcoin lose its value.

If depends that means it possible! In to many comments I saw that with bitcoin price anything can happen, that are comments from trusted
and high ranked members. That can be a reason why some are afraid from crypto-currencies, if it is possible to go to $50k for 1BTC it also possible to go to 0.

Bitcoin only at the beginning of their life so the price of the currency will only grow. Tomorrow we will see the updated bitcoin and it will only increase his chances to get to the top.

It is what most of us feel about bitcoin, bitcoin is still in some early stages. There is a lot of things that has to be done to make bitcoin perfect and
suitable for global usage. This 1 august is upgrade, and probably we will see more upgrades in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virtualkeybuyer

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

yes we the users have the control on the price of bitcoin overall as if we all will not buy bitcoin and will sell them then the price of bitcoin will reduce to lower value while if we will keep the demand of bitcoin alive by using it in our dealings and business then its value will not decrease but increase.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

You just contradict yourself.
A value will depend on how important a thing will be. If ever there wont be supporters anymore the value will collapse. But if ever there is still a group of people left then it cannot be brought down.
One example of this are the altcoins which are still alive but is worth zero. No one cares about it anymore. Even their own developers.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

Yes.
Yes you are right there are posibility the bitcoins to lose its value but for today it will not happen is like on 2013, because the comunity of bitcoins is fixing bitcoin's problem with doing hard fork on bitcoin's network, it will makes bitcoins be better than on 2013, and also will be effect to bitcoin's price more be expensive and won't losing its value.
I agree on what you said, yeah there's a possibility that bitcoin lose their value but not yet now. I think it takes a years before it happen, also I believe that bitcoin can escape their problems situation now. Hopefully that segwit has no large impact to crytocurrencies industry, because most of the users were depending on bitcoin and altcoins.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

I can say bitcoin will not lose it's value. The bitcoin will never be down again like when the bitcoin is still in the first stage. The bitcoin is increasing it's value than before. So I can say that it is very impossible of if the value of the bitcoin lose.

It is true bitcoin will never lose it's value because bitcoin goes to establishment and its price goes to upward. I think bitcoin currency will live forever and no more currency defeat bitcoin.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:50:53 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin can loose all its value. Value of Bitcoin is based on trust of people on Bitcoin. Many people have invested in Bitcoin. Moreover, Bitcoin is becoming popular everyday so we can expect it's value to increase only.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

Yes because

Yes bitcoin  of peole bitcoin ?,2234of parep but nokv
Bestwishes745

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Yes.
I agree on what you said, yeah there's a possibility that bitcoin lose their value but not yet now. I think it takes a years before it happen, also I believe that bitcoin can escape their problems situation now. Hopefully that segwit has no large impact to crytocurrencies industry, because most of the users were depending on bitcoin and altcoins.
Indeed! It is not possible for bitcoins to fulfill the wishes of their haters. For now, bitcoins are going to flourish more than any other coin and is going to set a record. Even the Segwit did not affects the crypto market of bitcoin to damage it,  bitcoins will manage to increase in their values because of huge support.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

Bitcoin prize is unstable, just like a roller coaster that may down or up and that's why I liked about bitcoin. It's unpredictable and normal when it comes to bitcoin. I heard that its prize is ready down way back 2013 and it might happen again. But as long as we have here supporting in bitcoin, I think it will not happen again. Lot of investors are already invest and pay attention in what happening in cryptocurrency. But I think the one reason why bitcoin will lose it's value when we don't have internet access and we can't use bitcoin online.

"It's a bitch, but life's a roller coaster ride
The ups and downs will make you scream sometimes
It's hard believing that the thrill is gone
But we got to go around again, so let's hold on "

-- Bon JOvi

Every year Bitcoins price is increasing and many people are considering it nowadays as the new type of money or the one who will take over the dollar reserve. True or false, I've been in this industry for almost 2 years and I knew that this is the future of money and BTC is the one who introduced the blockchain technology. Some coins have advantages to bitcoin and reputation and market cap is the only advantages of bitcoin. Who knows if some other cryptocoin can take over the competition but for the time being we are here because of BTC and for the time being if I still don't have a very good reason why I should let go of BTC then I will hols my coins and watched the unpredictable price surfs like waves.

anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:55:47 PM

Specifically bitcoin, I believe impossible it happened. Because bitcoin has been accepted and considered to be of the same value as money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: