Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 47986 times)
anryze

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

Read about Anryze on Waves Community portal!

http://wavescommunity.com/anryze-seek-6-million-in-tokensale-for-distributed-speech-recognition-network/

Anryze’s speech-to-text service currently works with Russian and English audio.
After the tokensale, the company plans to begin work on adding Chinese, Spanish and German languages, making efforts to expand into the relevant markets in parallel to this development process.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

I am very pleased to see another great project that runs on the Waves
Mikhail Yezhov, co-founder of Anryze, explains that RYZ will be hosted on the Waves blockchain due to the platform’s convenient token facilities and broader infrastructure and ecosystem. ‘We’re pleased to announce that the RYZ token will use the Waves blockchain. Waves was the natural choice for us. Its fast transaction times and commitment to scalability means that we can have the confidence our solution will be able to cope with broad adoption as our company and this sector grows. Additionally, the DEX allows trading from day 1, meaning that customers will always be able to purchase RYZ. Waves has been at the forefront of the blockchain movement since its inception in 2016 and promises many new and useful features in the future, including smart contracts.’

lidl

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:04:31 PM

Min target - $1,6 mln (saw in blog) or $3 mln (saw in FAQ)?

Sorry, messed up with another project ))  min - $1,6 mln

Yes, min - $1,6 mln,  max - $6 mln

I love waves
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:29:02 PM

The problem is that most communications between people happen over the voice and even if somebody records the voice - you need to spend the same amount of time to understand what they were talking about. So a lot of data is just recorded and stored.
Speech recognition brings a huge value for people and businesses because text is easy to analyze. Thanks to Anryze which is here to stay
Oriente

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

Hi! Hope somebody can reply Smiley I wanted to know how will Anryze's decentralised system work?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

Hi! Hope somebody can reply Smiley I wanted to know how will Anryze's decentralised system work?

The decentralized network consists of three components - computing powers (virtual machines of miners with a recognition program), a nodes with a distributed table (DHT) and a Waves blockchain for payment.The system consists of users and miners. Users are those who want to rent computing power for transcription and pay for that. Miners, on the other side, lease their power and get paid for it. User app detects suitable miner automatically through
DHT and sends a request using the p2p link. After setting up the connection, user app forms the smart contract between User and Miner. When all confirmations received, payment goes to the miner and the second Smart Contract responsible for the commission of the system gets it. This contract accumulates transaction of the
24h period and then calculates the amount of the reward for each wallet based on the proportion of tokens held. These calculations are expensive and can not be used for each simple transaction in the system. While user uploads the file to the plugin, he receives the cost of transcription based on the duration of the audio and current price.
In order to find the miner, the program would connect to DHT node or be that node and detects the suitable option (based on apparent capacities criteria). After that, it will send requests via p2p connection to the miner and receive confirmation of the
readiness. For more details, you can refer to the white paper from tokensale.anryze.com
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

The decentralized network consists of three components - computing powers (virtual machines of miners with a recognition program), a nodes with a distributed table (DHT) and a Waves blockchain for payment.The system consists of users and miners. Users are those who want to rent computing power for transcription and pay for that. Miners, on the other side, lease their power and get paid for it. User app detects suitable miner automatically through
DHT and sends a request using the p2p link. After setting up the connection, user app forms the smart contract between User and Miner. When all confirmations received, payment goes to the miner and the second Smart Contract responsible for the commission of the system gets it. This contract accumulates transaction of the
24h period and then calculates the amount of the reward for each wallet based on the proportion of tokens held. These calculations are expensive and can not be used for each simple transaction in the system. While user uploads the file to the plugin, he receives the cost of transcription based on the duration of the audio and current price.
In order to find the miner, the program would connect to DHT node or be that node and detects the suitable option (based on apparent capacities criteria). After that, it will send requests via p2p connection to the miner and receive confirmation of the
readiness. For more details, you can refer to the white paper from tokensale.anryze.com
There you have explained it all in mostly technical terms. If you are new to it just let us know to explain it more practical. ANRYZE project is briliant and their decentralised system is really good.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:52:14 PM

There you have explained it all in mostly technical terms. If you are new to it just let us know to explain it more practical. ANRYZE project is briliant and their decentralised system is really good.
Anryze project is very futuristic, many of its operations, we will understand it when will be at full capacity,
 this project is new and exciting, I can't do it run away
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:35:09 AM

The only problem I see as well is being only on waves. Waves doesn't have enough users and the token price will slowly die there.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:10:00 AM

The only problem I see as well is being only on waves. Waves doesn't have enough users and the token price will slowly die there.
Waves is a great project that is constantly expanding, its price is very good and doing Technical Analysis,
 it is evident that it has to grow. moves in a swinging way as all the other coin
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

Waves is a great project that is constantly expanding, its price is very good and doing Technical Analysis,
 it is evident that it has to grow. moves in a swinging way as all the other coin
I think they wouldn't choose wave if they didnt see a future with them. I'm sure they made a big analyzis before they started with wave. It' a very serious project so i think they have a good reason why they choosed wave.
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:44:27 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 08:31:47 AM by anryze

Hey guys!!!

The day is finally here..Invest in Anryze tokensale @ https://tokensale.anryze.com/
In the event of any technical hitch during transaction, do send mail to support at tokensale@anryze.com and it will be handled.

Thank you for your support.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:28:28 AM

Hey guys!
We have great news!
Anryze welcomes new advisor Phil Chevry!
This tech Entrepreneur brings a wealth of experience to our cutting-edge blockchain speech-to-text project

Reead details here:
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@anryze/anryze-welcomes-new-advisor-phil-chevry

Excellent work! We look forward to success,hope more good news from dev team.
very good work he is a man with a big experience...
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:22:07 AM

I read about another one project. It starts ICO this day. Do you join this? How much your investment is? I think will be a good project.

1000CC

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:39:40 AM

Can i send btc from exchange address or must be wallet address?
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

Can i send btc from exchange address or must be wallet address?

You can send btc from exchange address, but I think using a waves wallet is faster
ifeoluwa

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:44:17 AM

I read about another one project. It starts ICO this day. Do you join this? How much your investment is? I think will be a good project.

Anryze is the project to invest in, am with them all the way
Katrana

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:44:59 AM

I think so, it will be a good project. I would like to watch at investments in the first hours and then make decision

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
ifeoluwa

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

Saw this on Anryze Facebook page, thought to share it here.

http://shanghaimirror.com/worlds-first-decentralized-speech-recognition-platform-plan-raising-6m-token-sale
Bonus 20% for first 48 hours!
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

I think so, it will be a good project. I would like to watch at investments in the first hours and then make decision

If after the first hour u decide to ivest, what do u use to invest? Bitcoin ether waves or what? You know if the token is based on waves blockchain?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: