Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48004 times)
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:51:37 PM

I do not mean that they have no hope to reach their goal, but it is very high and so is difficult if you don't have an atomic start.

Now is your responsibility, you have to bring the people with your facebok profile for the bounty!  Wink

it could still be an atomic start, we will judge it just tomorrow in the morning. go guys!

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

While we were talking about bullshit they have raised almost 1,500 USD. They are doing right!  Smiley

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:54:36 PM

I do not mean that they have no hope to reach their goal, but it is very high and so is difficult if you don't have an atomic start.

Now is your responsibility, you have to bring the people with your facebok profile for the bounty!  Wink

I don't think I have enough friends with a cryptocurrency thing and a wallet so deep  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

While we were talking about bullshit they have raised almost 1,500 USD. They are doing right!  Smiley

I'm very happy to ear this news! tomorrow morning we will better know how are the chances of these guys!

arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:41:27 PM

I don't think I have enough friends with a cryptocurrency thing and a wallet so deep  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
205k USD on the first day, the results are quite slow, usually the results of ICO only legit in the beginning, but only hope the minimum target can be met
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:00:24 PM

205k usd is a good target for the first day, maybe tomorrow will be double. You must consider the number of ICO is increasing in the last months.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

205k USD on the first day, the results are quite slow, usually the results of ICO only legit in the beginning, but only hope the minimum target can be met

I disagree with you on this one,  with $208k I would say this ICO is doing great already and this barely a couple of hrs ICO started, it's not even up to 12hrs yet.
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:09:39 PM

Your project concept is almost similar to google, but your project has something different. this is what you have to keep.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
Oldgreenminer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

Hello Anryze team Please help -

I want to buy through ETC, my question is if i send to your ETC address, how will you know whom to credit (me) - How will anryze get reflected in my dashboard - i mean if i buy of 2 ETC worth how will you dtermine i paid ( am paying through my bitfinex account) Please reply soon, it is past midnight here..  Smiley
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

I disagree with you on this one,  with $208k I would say this ICO is doing great already and this barely a couple of hrs ICO started, it's not even up to 12hrs yet.
We just have to wait and see how he will react.
I am a confident and seems like a good start..then if we want to take responsibility and to invite all the friends of facebook..let's do it!! Grin
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:47:51 PM

There are 39h more left its not bad start. I think the problem is people don't understand what Anryze really is. For me it's big step in future. I see so many possibilities with it.
Oriente

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:33:26 PM

Hi! I was curious to know wheter this technology can be applied also to Machine Translation and Assisted Translation projects? Having worked with this kind of technology I guess Anryze project could help in developing new effective translation softwares... anyone who could answer my question?

At this time our technology is not appliable to any translation projects but we do plan to implement this feature in the future. We would like to know more about possibilities in this area soon.

Sounds interesting! I think it would be really useful in this field if you consider that most of the material comes from audio-file transcription. It's really hard for a translator to do such a job and you loose a lot of time.
Oriente

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:52:04 PM

Hi! Is the social media campaign just working on Facebook? Are there other social platforms used?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:59:02 PM

Hi! Is the social media campaign just working on Facebook? Are there other social platforms used?
The facebook campaign is working for now. I think they are working on twitter so it will run soon. Also you can do blogs or if you are good in video editing you can do youtube videos.
Kryptokenner

Activity: 67
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:30:25 PM

Hi guys, how long is this ICO gonna last at minimum? I do not understand the thing with smallcap and hardcap. Could somebody please explain me or give me a link THX!! Smiley

Kryptokenner.de bietet dir Tools, Tipps, Tutorials und Reviews rund um die spannende Welt der Kryptowährungen.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:02:57 PM

I read about the news, there is a waves based project. Is this true ? if true it was watched by an exchange other than waves dex ?

Good luck for ICO period.
Next_Robby

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:10:42 AM

I read about the news, there is a waves based project. Is this true ? if true it was watched by an exchange other than waves dex ?

Yes, I also read.
RYZ will be listed on Tidex and DEX from the beginning, but then they promise to be listed on other exchanges soon.
Already in October.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

Yes, I also read.
RYZ will be listed on Tidex and DEX from the beginning, but then they promise to be listed on other exchanges soon.
Already in October.
to me it is very good and I prefer that is listed on the exchange, decentralized as the DEX Waves and Tidex.
 if the market begins to make more use of the Dex becomes more affordable for everyone, and you create volumes that are superior to the normal exchange. for this reason, the beginning to prefer projects such as Anryze, who use their platforms
Katrana

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:14:58 AM

I read about another one project. It starts ICO this day. Do you join this? How much your investment is? I think will be a good project.
I think so, it will be a good project. I would like to watch at investments in the first hours and then make decision

If after the first hour u decide to ivest, what do u use to invest? Bitcoin ether waves or what? You know if the token is based on waves blockchain?

Yeah, RYZ tokens will be created on the Waves blockchain. Invest or not - I'll decide tomorrow. If the first, i'll choose WAVES

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
Katrana

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:21:32 AM

Hi guys, how long is this ICO gonna last at minimum? I do not understand the thing with smallcap and hardcap. Could somebody please explain me or give me a link THX!! Smiley

Hi. Do you mean minimum and maximum amount of investment? ICO will last for up to one month (12 October) or when the equivalent of $6 million has been raised - whichever happens first.

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: