Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48004 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

this is a good time to invest, because eth and btc are now fairly cheap.If the minimum cap is $1.6 million, I hope that this cap will be achieved.  hope Anryze will be successfull

I'm agree that is a good moment to buy cryptos, their value will rise again, the only question is: how fast? You should invest (this is just my opinion) when their value will increase a bit, so maybe some potential investors will wait a couple of days or a week before open their wallet.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO?

do you think the minimum cap will be reached at this pace?
I think it should reach it. 320k in 2 days is okey. I guess the more people get to know about it, more people will invest. Probably many people don't yet know about it.

I'm agree... it is not difficult to understand what they do, the real matter is to understand how much it coul be useful in present and future. I think a lot of people do not understand it.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

I think it should reach it. 320k in 2 days is okey. I guess the more people get to know about it, more people will invest. Probably many people don't yet know about it.

I'm agree... it is not difficult to understand what they do, the real matter is to understand how much it coul be useful in present and future. I think a lot of people do not understand it.

Their software is something that can better meet the tastes of software engineers or companies that are looking for a B2B partner or supplier in this field. So I said, a couple of days ago, they should look for big investors who understand the value of their business to easier reach their goal.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:08:20 PM

I do not mean that they have no hope to reach their goal, but it is very high and so is difficult if you don't have an atomic start.

Now is your responsibility, you have to bring the people with your facebok profile for the bounty!  Wink

Hi! Is the social media campaign just working on Facebook? Are there other social platforms used?

There are also twitter and youtube, even blog, if you have one. You can find all the information you're looking for here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075564.0 they have created a different thread for the bounties.

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:14:15 PM

Their software is something that can better meet the tastes of software engineers or companies that are looking for a B2B partner or supplier in this field. So I said, a couple of days ago, they should look for big investors who understand the value of their business to easier reach their goal.

I am still optimism this ico will success, now the fund reach about $450k, don't wory sir, this project is interesting and potential. They have some of companies that already working with. you can read this on first page. It's real project not only concept.
fabioluzo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

I guess the lower price makes it difficult to be achieved.
fabioluzo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:25:40 PM

Interesting paper.
And the voice recognition comparison with Google, Microsoft and IBM.
Nuance is missing here:

https://tokensale.anryze.com/assets/file/Anryze%20Distributed%20Network_EN.pdf

esabel

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

What is distributed speech recognition? The specific application is in which area
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155840
dev,I had PM you the Chinese translation,but not any answer,
add me ,thanks
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

today is a very good to make purchases from among the coin,  this is also a good time to participate in the Ico, because Bitcoin is crash today ,but i didn't kown what's happen
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:56:26 PM

today is a very good to make purchases from among the coin,  this is also a good time to participate in the Ico, because Bitcoin is crash today ,but i didn't kown what's happen

just a stupid in wall street that obviously is one of the big fish of jp morgan who spokes bad about bitcoin, as they are a fraud and just a stupid could think they work. but I think that with this drecrease of the bitcoin and altcoin prices a lot of people will earn when (if) their value will be high again. so this stupid can be useful in the end, maybe...

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

I guess the lower price makes it difficult to be achieved.

Yes, the price is really very low. It seems to be a lot of investors. There is no need to invest a lot of money. A small amount is enough to have a good supply of these tokens.
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155840
dev,I had PM you the Chinese translation,but not any answer,
add me ,thanks

Great!
We will definitely add to the list!
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:38:00 PM

In this moment they have almost reached 460k with more than 500 investors. Still 27 days to the end of the ICO. Go guys! I see a lot of people in this thread that ask how they can invest and what crypto they have to use! It seems a good thing!  Smiley

some may have invested in this project, as the volume of ICO revenues has increased, although not yet significant. But that is already a very positive progress for this project.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:47:11 PM

In this moment they have almost reached 460k with more than 500 investors. Still 27 days to the end of the ICO. Go guys! I see a lot of people in this thread that ask how they can invest and what crypto they have to use! It seems a good thing!  Smiley

some may have invested in this project, as the volume of ICO revenues has increased, although not yet significant. But that is already a very positive progress for this project.
Very very good progress... Like I watched in the morning it was like 320k now 460k. With this tempo they will get the minimum. They deserve it they made a really good project. Keep it up guys!!!
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:03:12 PM

just a stupid in wall street that obviously is one of the big fish of jp morgan who spokes bad about bitcoin, as they are a fraud and just a stupid could think they work. but I think that with this drecrease of the bitcoin and altcoin prices a lot of people will earn when (if) their value will be high again. so this stupid can be useful in the end, maybe...
There are many stupid people who speak evil of the bitcoin not understanding his great ground-breaking.
Maybe they do understand but they are afraid that could hinder their rich plans!! Angry
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:40:55 PM

So far so good, in less than 27days to the end of token sale, contributions from 562 investors, I would say the icon is not doing badly having raised over 28% of the minimum target. Kudos
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

There are many stupid people who speak evil of the bitcoin not understanding his great ground-breaking.
Maybe they do understand but they are afraid that could hinder their rich plans!! Angry
They are not stupid believe me, they know exactly what it is about, it's just that bitcoin is something that they can't control and it threats their rich plans. Only thing what we can do is support and invest in projects that we think will raise. Anryze is one of them for me if not i wouldn't post so much here Smiley
Crypto-watch-Talk

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:12:49 AM

Hi Cassius,
apologies for my incompetence.

I am sure I can send money from Exodus. What's not clear to me... once I have token... how can I retrieve my RYZ?
They will send me in which way? Exodus supports only few assets (BTC, LTC, ETH, other 10 altcoins)...

I will pay in BTC

Thanks in advance

I advised you of this yesterday, you'll need to get a waves wallet because that is the platform it is based off.

If you want a online wallet go to: https://waveswallet.io

Or go to: https://wavesplatform.com to download the lite wallet.

Yep, waves wallet is cool and does not require to keep all stuff on PC. I have invested some amount into An Ryze. Hope it will achieve its goal.

Sure is cool. Definitely with everything being on the DEX (Waves Decentralized Exchange)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:54:27 AM

Hi Cassius,
apologies for my incompetence.

I am sure I can send money from Exodus. What's not clear to me... once I have token... how can I retrieve my RYZ?
They will send me in which way? Exodus supports only few assets (BTC, LTC, ETH, other 10 altcoins)...

I will pay in BTC

Thanks in advance

I advised you of this yesterday, you'll need to get a waves wallet because that is the platform it is based off.

If you want a online wallet go to: https://waveswallet.io

Or go to: https://wavesplatform.com to download the lite wallet.

Yep, waves wallet is cool and does not require to keep all stuff on PC. I have invested some amount into An Ryze. Hope it will achieve its goal.

Sure is cool. Definitely with everything being on the DEX (Waves Decentralized Exchange)

Hi sir, i have ever buy token from ico before and in my opinion if you buy anryze token you have to signup first, after that you make deposit, if this ico success this token will distributed on your dashboard. So from dashboard you can withdrawal your token manually to your wallet. For withdrawal your token i suggest you to using online wallet https://waveswallet.io or waves client https://wavesplatform.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: