Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48004 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

Dear all!

Today, Friday at 14:30 UTC  (17:30 Moscow time) there will be a Q&A session with _Anton Gera_ (CEO of Anryze) and _Mike Ezhov_ (Co-founder).
The Q&A session will take place on the Waves Platform Telegram channels (https://t.me/Wavescommunity and
https://t.me/WavesCommunityRU)
and Slack
https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/

Join in and learn more about the project

Thanks for creating this opportunity to finally meet-up with the founders of this innovative project,  hope it's going to be an interactive session. We look forward to it.
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

wow amazing. It is raising funds so fast. I think this ICO go to the moon if we consider ban of CHINA it is better of my prevision. I hope more investors come in this days.

anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:17:52 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 01:59:55 PM by anryze

at 14:30 UTC
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

Bitcoin's price is back to 3.000 euros, and that growth has started just a couple of hours ago. It seems that the worries are totally unjustified and the ecosystem is more solid than some stupids may think!  Smiley

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

Bitcoin's price is back to 3.000 euros, and that growth has started just a couple of hours ago. It seems that the worries are totally unjustified and the ecosystem is more solid than some stupids may think!  Smiley

maybe is a bit too early to talk, but it seems right. a lot of people bought in these days and now the price is rising up again. the fluctuation are just in the dna of the cryptocurrencies.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

maybe is a bit too early to talk, but it seems right. a lot of people bought in these days and now the price is rising up again. the fluctuation are just in the dna of the cryptocurrencies.

I bought some (decimal) of bitcoin at this price some days ago, but with just a bit more of courage and patience I could have bought them when they were at 2.500. I hope China will do some other disaster in the next weeks!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

I bought some (decimal) of bitcoin at this price some days ago, but with just a bit more of courage and patience I could have bought them when they were at 2.500. I hope China will do some other disaster in the next weeks!

I hope too! don't be so worry: when (if) they will return to 3.600 you can have already a good profit, commitions included. you've done the right thing, maybe a bit too early, but it was the right one!  Wink

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

Bitcoin's price is back to 3.000 euros, and that growth has started just a couple of hours ago. It seems that the worries are totally unjustified and the ecosystem is more solid than some stupids may think!  Smiley

I hope too! don't be so worry: when (if) they will return to 3.600 you can have already a good profit, commitions included. you've done the right thing, maybe a bit too early, but it was the right one!  Wink

you think you will invest these profits in some icos or your heart had so much emotions for just one week? obviously when you will have your money back.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:34:10 PM

I hope too! don't be so worry: when (if) they will return to 3.600 you can have already a good profit, commitions included. you've done the right thing, maybe a bit too early, but it was the right one!  Wink

you think you will invest these profits in some icos or your heart had so much emotions for just one week?

Of course I will invest them! They are in my wallet for just that goal!  Smiley Yes, first I sould have the profits, that in this moment I haven't yet, then I will think about investments in ICO.

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Dear all!

Today, Friday at 14:30 UTC  (17:30 Moscow time) there will be a Q&A session with _Anton Gera_ (CEO of Anryze) and _Mike Ezhov_ (Co-founder).
The Q&A session will take place on the Waves Platform Telegram channels (https://t.me/Wavescommunity and
https://t.me/WavesCommunityRU)
and Slack
https://wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/

Join in and learn more about the project

Thanks for creating this opportunity to finally meet-up with the founders of this innovative project,  hope it's going to be an interactive session. We look forward to it.

This is good news, in this bad  situation because of china's ban on ico,  Q&A session from anryze team is necessary to make sure investors confident to invest on anryze project,  and let's to see in next day hope it can raised funds and ico will be success
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

in a few minutes we can interact with the core dev of the project, have ready some questions to ask ?
I would like to chiederese have other ideas for the future, if you have a perfect scenario on how it will be interactive language for men and machines
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:21:54 PM

in a few minutes we can interact with the core dev of the project, have ready some questions to ask ?
I would like to chiederese have other ideas for the future, if you have a perfect scenario on how it will be interactive language for men and machines
Q and A session came in perfect time for people who were worried about the Chinas ICO ban. Hope the people are less worried now and will continue to invest in Anryze. Good move from Anryze with Q and A session.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

Hello! I like the token Anryse because there is a real value in the token. I don´t know if I understand, but this program will recognize the speech and transcribe the audio? I tried to do this in my videos and it was so difficult! And the google doesn´t help a lot. The team seems to be very serius and we won´t have an inflation of the token (the number of the coin will be the same after ICO). Congratulations for the project!
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

Bitcoin's price is back to 3.000 euros, and that growth has started just a couple of hours ago. It seems that the worries are totally unjustified and the ecosystem is more solid than some stupids may think!  Smiley

I hope too! don't be so worry: when (if) they will return to 3.600 you can have already a good profit, commitions included. you've done the right thing, maybe a bit too early, but it was the right one!  Wink

you think you will invest these profits in some icos or your heart had so much emotions for just one week? obviously when you will have your money back.
Buying Bitcoin even if tenths is always a good investment.
Do not worry!!  You've Done well.
Don't forget that the oscillations and the risk are always present in the cryptocurrency..
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:07:32 PM

Q and A session came in perfect time for people who were worried about the Chinas ICO ban. Hope the people are less worried now and will continue to invest in Anryze. Good move from Anryze with Q and A session.
in the chat so we can find really interesting information, explained with simplicity.
here, emphasis is placed on the technological difference between waves and ethereum.
waves has a total of 100 million, the total on eth is higher. here a message :

Ethereum is flawed from the beginning.  They are trying to switch to POS mid ride, Waves started on LPOS.
                                             Also ETH has inflation,  but Waves total supply is capped at exactly 100 million
enigmatical

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:37:57 PM

Waves is an impressive project and would overtake Eth is years to come because of its utilities and many benefits. I personally see the waves platform as being too underated
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:40:13 AM

Waves is an impressive project and would overtake Eth is years to come because of its utilities and many benefits. I personally see the waves platform as being too underated
Yeah people are affraid for no reason, they don't see the bigger picture. So many new project are choosing wave cause they see all benifits it is bringing and what will bring in future. I personally also like wave.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:41:46 AM

I think that on the layer Waves are developing interesting projects, such as Anryze, JDS, and many others. The technical and the dev say that the system of Waves is more secure than its competitor, and this pushes me to participate with more confidence in these Ico
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:49:27 AM

you think you will invest these profits in some icos or your heart had so much emotions for just one week?

Of course I will invest them! They are in my wallet for just that goal!  Smiley Yes, first I sould have the profits, that in this moment I haven't yet, then I will think about investments in ICO.

Now bitcoin is raising about from $3,000 to $3,750 and eth raised from $200 to $250, don't worry about bitcoin. It's only temporary down. Just buy bitcoin and invest to anryze project, this ico will success, i still optimism. They have some companies already working with. it's real project  Smiley
enigmatical

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

Of course I will invest them! They are in my wallet for just that goal!  Smiley Yes, first I sould have the profits, that in this moment I haven't yet, then I will think about investments in ICO.

Now bitcoin is raising about from $3,000 to $3,750 and eth raised from $200 to $250, don't worry about bitcoin. It's only temporary down. Just buy bitcoin and invest to anryze project, this ico will success, i still optimism. They have some companies already working with. it's real project  Smiley

I agree with you, BTC went down to $3600, time to buy more coins is now,  while the future spells bright picture for the market and also for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: