Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48006 times)
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

Good read on Anryze
https://medium.com/anryze/no-more-developers-architect-is-a-profession-of-the-future-4d81d687c4c1
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:42:40 AM

Yes, there is still some diffidence for waves based assets, which is a pity since it is such a good an easy to use platform. By the way, can waves based assets like this one be traded on centralized exchanges?

Yes, they can be. Tokes for example is a Waves based asset that is currently traded on Bittrex (same as Waves itself). Ripto Bux is being traded on Cryptopia, so it shouldn't be difficult for those and other centralized exchanges to list more tokens issued on Waves if they want to. Most Waves assets are also tradable on Tidex, which is a centralized exchange as well, but supported by the Waves team as far as I know.
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:18:33 AM

No More Developers — Architect is a Profession of the Future
Do you know that neural networks will kill programming as a profession? Yes, it will annihilate it.
The question arises: what are neural networks and how it will eradicate programming? Let’s find out.

Read the article in our blog on Medium:
https://medium.com/anryze/no-more-developers-architect-is-a-profession-of-the-future-4d81d687c4c1
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:51:03 AM

What are the assets that gives the value of the coin? Are they digital or physical? How big is the highest raise and lowest drop that happened to the coin since its invention? Are there any live graphs of the exchanges that anyone can see?
for example Anryze project performs this task
Track phone calls; Anryze captures all phone conversations on your voice network, available on stationary and mobile phones as well.
Saves all conversations, provides easy search through transcribed calls and much more

So, i think it can be using for banking or call center, but i think all company can use anryze platform, because can  for trancribe voice to text. For example  if necessary, it can  trancribe all phone come in or out on your company.  so if there are important conversations to be noted, we needn't write down manually
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

What are the assets that gives the value of the coin? Are they digital or physical? How big is the highest raise and lowest drop that happened to the coin since its invention? Are there any live graphs of the exchanges that anyone can see?
Track phone calls; Anryze captures all phone conversations on your voice network, available on stationary and mobile phones as well.
Saves all conversations, provides easy search through transcribed calls and much more

So, i think it can be using for banking or call center, but i think all company can use anryze platform, because can  for trancribe voice to text. For example  if necessary, it can  trancribe all phone come in or out on your company.  so if there are important conversations to be noted, we needn't write down manually
It can be used for like if you from million calls search something that you need you don't need to listen to all of it you can just transfer it into letters and simply CTL+F it. It's saves a lot of time and this is only one type of use. Big companies will benefit so much from this project.
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:54:37 PM

and even every costumer services in the world. I've never thought to this application! it would be very useful in the world of today and tomorrow. they just had a great idea!

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

and even every costumer services in the world. I've never thought to this application! it would be very useful in the world of today and tomorrow. they just had a great idea!

This is just the first possible application and this is already a great thing. But don't forget the artificial intelligence that always need to be provided of a vocal recognition to speak with you.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

in the next future both these fields will collide: bots are already used in chat to answer to clients. anryze would be an important player to bring what you already do writing in a chat to a vocal assistant.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

in the next future both these fields will collide: bots are already used in chat to answer to clients. anryze would be an important player to bring what you already do writing in a chat to a vocal assistant.

Right! they would partner with google, Apple, Amazon, Samsung, Microsoft and all the other big companies in tech world. Maybe they will be also acquired by one of them companies for a many0s amount!

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

Right! they would partner with google, Apple, Amazon, Samsung, Microsoft and all the other big companies in tech world. Maybe they will be also acquired by one of them companies for a many0s amount!

that would be great, but the transcriptions of the call is a problem that so many companies are facing right now, in the present. the future prespectives are awesome, but they may find a big market sector also in the present.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:07:22 PM

I'm surprised to see that this project hasn't found more investors so far. The team and whitepaper seems pretty solid to me. On the other hand the price of most cryptocurrency is down, but could easily recover in the next few weeks, and I assume then people will be more likely to invest again. Anyway, the team does a lot of marketing as far as I can see, so all in all I'm still optimistic.

I'm totally agree with you! the project is great and useful and the team looks solid. another user said that here the value of the tokens is linked to something real. the potential is great. they just lack for some investors. I hope too they will find in these days!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:10:24 PM

I'm surprised to see that this project hasn't found more investors so far. The team and whitepaper seems pretty solid to me. On the other hand the price of most cryptocurrency is down, but could easily recover in the next few weeks, and I assume then people will be more likely to invest again. Anyway, the team does a lot of marketing as far as I can see, so all in all I'm still optimistic.

I'm totally agree with you! the project is great and useful and the team looks solid. another user said that here the value of the tokens is linked to something real. the potential is great. they just lack for some investors. I hope too they will find in these days!

They have begun very fast, but now they are growing too slow. I hope the people who have invested their money in the recent fuctuation will join Anryze with their money.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

They have begun very fast, but now they are growing too slow. I hope the people who have invested their money in the recent fuctuation will join Anryze with their money.
in my experience I have observed that participation in the Ico is not uniform in time. Anryze the project has ignited a lot of curiosity and attraction for this strardinaria new humanoid technologies
JooBra

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:43:35 PM

that would be great, but the transcriptions of the call is a problem that so many companies are facing right now, in the present. the future prespectives are awesome, but they may find a big market sector also in the present.
One big tech company like Apple or Samsung to invest in Anryze would make revolution. Imagine smartphones with fully functional voice command. That would change the way we use smartphones, also the first company to do that would be in such an advantage over the rest.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:55:24 PM

One big tech company like Apple or Samsung to invest in Anryze would make revolution. Imagine smartphones with fully functional voice command. That would change the way we use smartphones, also the first company to do that would be in such an advantage over the rest.
Yes, this is about one of the smartest suggestions. If the project can partner with google on their google voice in collaboration with any of the smartphone giants,  trust me, this project will be explosive overnight.
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:07:52 AM

This is good news for investors, Anryze now accepts fiat
https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

You can try DEMO version of Anryze Speech Recognition Platform on our website:
http://demo.anryze.com
#Waves #blockchain #bitcoin #crypto #cryptocurrency

Join Bounty and earn free tokens
Its easy...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075564.0
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:14:10 AM

https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8
the Ico Anryze is continuing very well, they have reached a good amount of coin collected

Our crowdsale has been running for a couple of days now, and we’ll collected almost $500,000 in BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC and WAVES. However, we’ve been receiving a lot of requests from prospective investors who want to participate but are new to the cryptocurrency world and have many questions about how to buy bitcoins and other forms of digital cash. Rather than force people to jump through the hoops of sending money to exchanges and learning all about bitcoin from scratch, we considered it would be best simply to accept fiat deposits. We will be doing this in the form of the Euro-backed WEURO token, via the Waves Lite client.
JooBra

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:36:23 AM

Yes, this could be a great idea. But they (i mean the Anryze team) must invest a lot of time and resources in order to get the same accuracy that Google Voice Input has now.
Well that's their plan since the beginning of the project, they aim to be the best voice recognition program. So I truly believe that for them sky is the limit. Their work will speak for them. Keep it up Anryze.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

A quote from the link:

It makes sense that investors would want to do this. Our current customers operate in the tech world but are not, for the most part, directly engaged with blockchain. Those who understand our market and value proposition are more likely to be involved with speech recognition technology (SRT) and grasp that our business model is powerful; this will be their route into cryptocurrency, rather than starting in the crypto world and learning about SRT. Additionally, the crypto markets are unusually volatile at the present time — something that can be off-putting to newcomers seeking to invest a given dollar value in our project.

This is a good thing for me!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: