Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48004 times)
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:19:49 AM

DEMO version of Anryze Speech Recognition Platform:
http://demo.anryze.com

Already demo for testing Anryze. I test it with a youtube video link. But it will go over 60 secs. I will receive only 60 secs of the video or will be an error?

I guess the demo is for testing small sized audios, the quality of the output is the most important thing
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:41:42 AM

Hey Guys!!

The Bounty Campaign is still ON.
Register in the signature/ avatar campaign..JOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075564.0
and earn free tokens that will give you about 20% passive profit

Anryze tokens afford you amazing benefits..dont be left out.
JOIN TOKENSALE TODAY: https://lk.anryze.com/

Also look up Advisers of Anryze project on the site: https://tokensale.anryze.com

Thank you for your support.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:52:02 AM

Hey Guys!!

Also look up Advisers of Anryze project on the site: https://tokensale.anryze.com

i have question about bounty dashboard sure im followed this event on there
but everytime I try to complete the task there like share on facebook or retweet twitter, its not recived to my account.
i mean it is not automatic?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:33:13 AM

Hey Guys!!

i have question about bounty dashboard sure im followed this event on there
but everytime I try to complete the task there like share on facebook or retweet twitter, its not recived to my account.
i mean it is not automatic?

I don't think it's automatic, these are added manually and updated on the spreadsheet if you are registered participant of the bounty
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:01:02 AM

Hi everybody,
yesterday i registered to the Anryze crowdfunding...followed instructions and sent them some WAVE.
My funds never appeared in my account on their crowdfunding and never got a confirmation by them as well.
I even wrote an email to their official support but they never answered back.
I don't feel comfortable with this situation and i am start thinking that they "might" be scammers...
Anyway i hope this situations will be solved in the best way and that they will give some explanation for this.

Dot worry! It happens. Smiley
Waves are better to send from your wallet. If you sent from the exchange you need to write in support of: support@anryze.com
In the previous icos, there were problems with the waves too. Now everything is fine! 
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:05:25 AM

this is a interesting concept but not a long lasting one...speech recognition is done better and better with machines and almost no human intervention

Here,  the translation will not be done manually too) On the contrary, they want to automate the process of data transfer. Thus, to reduce costs.

cigulev

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

COO Waves Labs

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

For only 8 days ico not bad result. Waiting for the new targets and wish good luck for the team!
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

Hi everybody,
yesterday i registered to the Anryze crowdfunding...followed instructions and sent them some WAVE.
My funds never appeared in my account on their crowdfunding and never got a confirmation by them as well.
I even wrote an email to their official support but they never answered back.
I don't feel comfortable with this situation and i am start thinking that they "might" be scammers...
Anyway i hope this situations will be solved in the best way and that they will give some explanation for this.

Sorry about that, do send mail to support at tokensale@anryze.com with details and screenshots of the transaction, it will be handled.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

this is a interesting concept but not a long lasting one...speech recognition is done better and better with machines and almost no human intervention
That's maybe true, but this is completely new concept of work so i think it won't be short lasting concept. Anryze  is trying something new so we should support them on they work. I believe in them and their work.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

473.000 dollar is not bad for first 9 days. I hope the project reach the soft cap at least. In the last days of ico processes there is an increase in investment. something like this can be expected in this project.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:32:56 PM

473.000 dollar is not bad for first 9 days. I hope the project reach the soft cap at least. In the last days of ico processes there is an increase in investment. something like this can be expected in this project.

Since anryze accepts fiat option for crowdsale, there is a significant increase in funding, Now they raised about $550,000 , there is a lot of money from EUR. I think there are much investors unfammiliar with cryptocurrency so they are investing use EUR
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:05 PM

Since anryze accepts fiat option for crowdsale, there is a significant increase in funding, Now they raised about $550,000 , there is a lot of money from EUR. I think there are much investors unfammiliar with cryptocurrency so they are investing use EUR
can be cases and for different reasons, are in this world for a few years and 6 months ago, I attended an Ico with fiat. was directed toward a european account and do the Sepa cost me 0 €. are of the idea that it is nice when there is freedom of choice, and it is great to be able to switch crypto to fiat and the opposite without limits
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

very rapid progress in the show from ICO Anryze. That's a pretty good progress in my opinion. we all have to defend this, and continue to support Anryze's seven successes. This is not an easy thing, but we can.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:33:54 PM

This is good news for investors, Anryze now accepts fiat
https://medium.com/anryze/anryze-now-accepts-fiat-option-for-crowdsale-98360e3c81d8

Well done! Euro is now adopted. And what about USD. Will it be?

Great news, it will make easily investors to invest to anryze project, because i think there are more investors unfamiliar with cryptocurrency, maybe they are new to the cryptocurrency. there are much time and maybe they will accept USD
Not only that most people are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency it's more that they not understand it so they are afraid of it. With EURO accepted Anryze made a big step forward to people who don't understand crypto.

To invest in euro, it's still necessary to buy a token (on Waves platform). but still more convenient for those who don't deal with cryptocurrencies, you're right

I suggest to invest with cryptocurrencies. It is a new way to invest in global world wide web and it will be a future method to enter in this modern world. Do you agree this method?
This will be according to individual preference, because what might sooth one person may not be as easy for the next investor especially those newcomers to cryptocurrency. I still know this is a right approach to accomodate almost all kinds of investors in this ICO.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:12:10 PM

It's like sad in some previous post. Too many people are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency so they are afraid to invest. I'm glad Anryze has managed to get more investors. I think this trend of more investors coming in will stay.
ICO_support

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:38:38 PM

Join Telegram chat to discuss the project with our team!
https://t.me/anryze_tokensale

fajarkus12

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:29:03 AM

It's like sad in some previous post. Too many people are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency so they are afraid to invest. I'm glad Anryze has managed to get more investors. I think this trend of more investors coming in will stay.

There are 21 days left, it's still possible to reaching the minimum cap, if every week this project can collect minimum $500,000 then this ico will be success. In the cryptocurrency there is a lot of possibilities that will happend, so i still support and optimism Anryze will be success
Katrana

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:30:41 AM

I suggest to invest with cryptocurrencies. It is a new way to invest in global world wide web and it will be a future method to enter in this modern world. Do you agree this method?

Totaly agree. It is convenient and progressive

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENEJOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
ANN THREAD | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | MEDIUM | GOLOS
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:58:39 AM

Don't wory to invest to anryze with cryptocurrency, it more easily and safe because you needn't risk data like credit card or other high risk data for verification, that you need is backup or save your private key safely
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

Sure, it might be. But there still exists people that are still alien to the whole concept
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: