Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48003 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:46:53 PM

Anryze announces an additional bonus for the major investors.

More details about this bonus:
- investors who have more than 300,000 RYZ after the Crowdsale will receive an additional bonus of 15%
- investors who have more than 750,000 RYZ after the Crowdsale result will receive an additional bonus of 25%
It will be credited to your wallet after the Crowdsale completion.

very good this extra bonus but is dedicated only to the whales ? you could also think of us little ones ! however,
it seems to me a great incentive that I wouldn't run away
Yes I quite agree with wolfgb888, it was very exciting to see the extra bonus package but I was a little sad it's going to cut off the majority of the average investors, kindly be flexible on this bonus to accommodate lower investments so that everybody goes home happy. 
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

Hi all!

I am CEO and co-founder at Anryze. If you have any questions about the project, that have not been answered yet - I will be glad to help.
What about implementing you voice recognition system in some of smartphone brands? It could change the way we use smartphones. Do you have in plan similar actions with some of big brands like Apple, Samsung, LG? Maybe LG would be the best option, they love new and innovative things.

We definitely will be considering this, we've been experimenting with voice control of smartphones (through the voice app) and next year will be negotiating with brands about test implementation of Anryze into OS brand shells. we truly believe in voice interfaces

So it seems that I was right about to partner with some big players in the field of AI and communication. Smiley Congratulations Mr. AntonGera the project looks really interesting and ambitious!

it is also a very good signal when a CEO comes directly to speak with follower and investors to answer their questions. when the business owners are so close to their users it is always an added value. good communication, well done!

It is a good news. Thanks to the CEO and to all the staff to be here to help people like us to join this important project. We will hope this will be profitable and will go to the moon Wink

AntonGera

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

Hi all!

I am CEO and co-founder at Anryze. If you have any questions about the project, that have not been answered yet - I will be glad to help.
What about implementing you voice recognition system in some of smartphone brands? It could change the way we use smartphones. Do you have in plan similar actions with some of big brands like Apple, Samsung, LG? Maybe LG would be the best option, they love new and innovative things.

We definitely will be considering this, we've been experimenting with voice control of smartphones (through the voice app) and next year will be negotiating with brands about test implementation of Anryze into OS brand shells. we truly believe in voice interfaces

So it seems that I was right about to partner with some big players in the field of AI and communication. Smiley Congratulations Mr. AntonGera the project looks really interesting and ambitious!

You are absolutely right, we are working on really great and game-changing project
AntonGera

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:19:24 PM

Hi all!

it is also a very good signal when a CEO comes directly to speak with follower and investors to answer their questions. when the business owners are so close to their users it is always an added value. good communication, well done!

We are always open and I am here to assist in any question. All our investors must understand that they are not only here to play smart on our tokens. We also offer long term beneficial conditions. Like it said in our statement - from each client's transaction miner gets 70%, investor gets 20%, Anryze gets 10%. Each transaction brings money.

But anyways, besides that - please, feel free to ask me any questions, - I am happy to answer each one of them
AntonGera

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:28:12 PM

Hi all!

It is a good news. Thanks to the CEO and to all the staff to be here to help people like us to join this important project. We will hope this will be profitable and will go to the moon Wink

You can't even imagine what boost we're having because of your words. Thank you. Very soon we will partner with majors, will implement Anryze into each smart product. What is most interesting - We are already doing this! Smiley Investing in us right now - you are becoming a part of the history!
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:25:57 PM

Hi all!

Hello Anton!
The team is great!
Good luck!

Пpивeт, Aнтoн!
Кoмaндa - мoлoдцы!
Уcпexoв!

Taк тpимaти!
AntonGera

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

Hi all!

Hello Anton!
The team is great!
Good luck!

Пpивeт, Aнтoн!
Кoмaндa - мoлoдцы!
Уcпexoв!

Taк тpимaти!

thank you!

Cпacибo!

Дякyю!
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:36:48 AM

How much did you raise?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:04:06 AM

How much did you raise?

Till now Anryze has raised about 900,000 USD. If you would like to check the total contribution amount yourself go here (https://tokensale.anryze.com/) and scroll a bit down.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:38:57 AM

Since Anryze accept FIAT for buying token, it seem they have raised the funds faster than before. Maybe if they accept FIAT for beginning then this token will sold out. I think the future of anryze is bright because they will educate computers to understand natural human language
enigmatical

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:31:27 AM

Since Anryze accept FIAT for buying token, it seem they have raised the funds faster than before. Maybe if they accept FIAT for beginning then this token will sold out. I think the future of anryze is bright because they will educate computers to understand natural human language
Yes, you made a lot of sense there mate.  At least a good suggestion is better than non, although timing could have made a huge change if it was earlier when ICO started, more funds would have been collected via direct FIAT investments. There's still time for ico to make minimum cap.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

Yes, you made a lot of sense there mate.  At least a good suggestion is better than non, although timing could have made a huge change if it was earlier when ICO started, more funds would have been collected via direct FIAT investments. There's still time for ico to make minimum cap.
We don't know whats the actual reasons why they didn't tend to accept FIAT payments on earlier times and I do observe the same thing too which the accumulation is way bit faster than on before. If they do accept on earlier times then results would really be good but well its not too late on reaching their proposed soft cap.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

great idea, and Anryze allows us to participate in this great project. according to me it is of little import that you can participate in both with the crypto with fiat. we are also investors not only excited for the blockchain
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

"In today’s business world, a large part of communication between people happens over voice. Therefore, even if that exchange of information is recorded, it would take the same amount of time to go through it all to understand it. The text is simpler in this respect. It is easier to analyze, and interpret. There are numerous applications in enterprise and healthcare sectors where speech recognition is vital in transcribing."

Spanish local thread updated with the new info.
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

We remind due to interest from people who would like to join our tokensale but are unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies, Anryze accepts fiat deposits.
There are several options you can use.
If you would like to join crowdsale:

- via EUR, you can use Euro-backed WEURO token in the Waves Lite client;
- via USD, please write to email tokensale@anryze.com.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:21:09 PM

yes they have a great future in front of them computer that can understand and translate human natural language is a great thing,it will be(Anryze) a valid competitor to google...
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

I was watching today some show on TV, and there was a interview with some Spanish guy and translator next to him. What if with Anryze is possible to record his voice and in real time translate it in English on screen with text. That would be great.
enigmatical

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:31:26 PM

I was watching today some show on TV, and there was a interview with some Spanish guy and translator next to him. What if with Anryze is possible to record his voice and in real time translate it in English on screen with text. That would be great.
This is a nice suggestion but would fit in as advanced phase of the project don't you think so, because now it would be more complex as translation programming would come in, interphasing with Google Translator or google voice can also come in useful
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

That's amazing sir, if the team do aggressive promotion then this project will be very success. Anryze will needed by all company sector because can transcribe their communications to text and also helps to reduce the cost for manual work of people, who listen to audio to check the quality of conversations
AntonGera

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:28:18 AM

This is a nice suggestion but would fit in as advanced phase of the project don't you think so, because now it would be more complex as translation programming would come in, interphasing with Google Translator or google voice can also come in useful

This instrument will also be available at Anryze platform but closer to spring'18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: