Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 48004 times)
Nat2021

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:01:09 AM

Hello dev, i was amazed with anryze because not only your clients get benefit from anryze but also miners and token owners. Do you have any plan to make anryze can recognize more languages other than english or not ?

Hello!
Russian and English are available now.
Spanish, German and Chinese are planned.

How is this possible - to recognize Chinese?  Huh  Grin
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

Anryze to the moon!!! Cool Congrats guys

This ico still on going and still possible to reach hard cap, so much people unfamilliar in cryptocurrency also invest to Anryze, it evidenced by so much EUR and USD invested in Anryze. So everyone interested on Anryze not only crypto users but also all
we are in the phase of change, the economics of crypto are becoming mainstream, they approach people from other industries,
enter the big market, and as a result ii project Anryze is appealing to the large public.
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:24:43 AM

Anryze speech-to-text project uses a network of audio ‘miners’ on the Waves network in an approach that is not only more cost-effective, but that presents a new economic paradigm.
ifeoluwa

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

"Like bitcoin, Anryze doesn’t create a new paradigm from scratch — although its speech-recognition algorithms are new and, even in alpha, superior to those of the current market leaders. It puts together existing pieces to create a self-sustaining and self-contained ecosystem: a DAO, of sorts, that operates independently of a centralised company but that has the benefits of both worlds."

https://medium.com/@cassiuscrypto/why-the-anryze-ico-is-socially-as-well-as-technologically-groundbreaking-a29618f962de

Anryze technology sounds really good, I just hope the implementation stage will be seemless
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:11:06 AM

Congratulations to Anryze for reaching soft cap! Hope this trend of investments continues and the fact you reached your soft cap will drag new investment into this amazing project. Keep it up Anryze!
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:18:46 AM

Anryze Tokensale has collected a soft cap!
$ 1.6 mln!
Do not stop and go forward!
Cool

YAY!!! Finally the target has been hit. I believe more investors will join now. Welldone guys

Congratulation to Anryze, you have raised $1,6 million that mean the first target reached, i hope it's not the end and still continues. There are much time, i believe all token will sold out and this ico will success
great job team ! you have collected a significant sum for now, and I am optimistic about the continuation, because in the last days you collect big money
Yessssss had no doubts!! The objective is centered!! Great job by the team. We continue to support ANRYZE and don't regret it. There are still a few days and continues to attract investors. Great job!!
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:36:43 AM

Hello dev, i was amazed with anryze because not only your clients get benefit from anryze but also miners and token owners. Do you have any plan to make anryze can recognize more languages other than english or not ?

Hello!

I think it still possible, if google can anryze also can. I believe anryze can success like google voice and chinese have potential market so the team will working hard for it. Also the team/dev need time to make that possible and come true
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

Good to see that this one is gaining some traction after a slow start. Congratulations to the team for reaching the soft cap.

I can imagine that more people will consider investing in the next two weeks if the Waves price continues to recover like it did recently.
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

Anryze’s approach enables ordinary companies to deliver the same service they use and profit from others’ use of it, as well as paying less when they use it themselves. It is a new model of ownership where users become service providers and financial stakeholders, totally upending the existing norm of corporate ownership the pressure to maximise dividends for shareholders.
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:31:51 PM

Hello!

I think it still possible, if google can anryze also can. I believe anryze can success like google voice and chinese have potential market so the team will working hard for it. Also the team/dev need time to make that possible and come true

Chinese is a language, so if other languages can be recognised then it can too. There is also a big market for its implementation
anryze

Activity: 168

ANRYZE TOKENSALE

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

We remind you:
Anryze announces an additional bonus for the major investors.

More details about this bonus:
- investors who have more than 300,000 RYZ after the Crowdsale will receive an additional bonus of 15%
- investors who have more than 750,000 RYZ after the Crowdsale result will receive an additional bonus of 25%
It will be credited to your wallet after the Crowdsale completion.

shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

Hello!

Chinese is a language, so if other languages can be recognised then it can too. There is also a big market for its implementation
Great job on the part of the team for the implementation of this project. Chinese should be mandatory, as a translation. Gooooo we attract chinese investors
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

Good to see that this one is gaining some traction after a slow start. Congratulations to the team for reaching the soft cap.

I can imagine that more people will consider investing in the next two weeks if the Waves price continues to recover like it did recently.

Bitcoin now back to $4k and other cryptocurrency will recovery, it mean that this situation have conducived after bad news from china. In my opinion more people will consider to invest on Anryze because this project is amazing and Anryze have reached soft cap so this project will not faild
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

Bitcoin now back to $4k and other cryptocurrency will recovery, it mean that this situation have conducived after bad news from china. In my opinion more people will consider to invest on Anryze because this project is amazing and Anryze have reached soft cap so this project will not faild

pretty agreed, btc look like stable ,altcrypto will recover stable too , i invest 5eth ,hope Anryze will give me a good profit in the future
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

Hello!

China has huge market potential for blockchain technology and its application as well as this project,  imagine combination of google voice translator with Anryze
georgehuang

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

Hello!

China has huge market potential for blockchain technology and its application as well as this project,  imagine combination of google voice translator with Anryze

actually . China has the biggest market for every territory.
all the project should not miss Chinese investor
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

pretty agreed, btc look like stable ,altcrypto will recover stable too , i invest 5eth ,hope Anryze will give me a good profit in the future
I think you are good Deborah. Anryze has already raised more than 1,6 million dollar with 729 contributors. This is an excelent project! I hope they have a portuguese recognition in the future!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

I think you are good Deborah. Anryze has already raised more than 1,6 million dollar with 729 contributors. This is an excelent project! I hope they have a portuguese recognition in the future!
Yes,  Jan says more languages are being planned for this project, so it's a gradual process.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:27:18 PM

Hello!

I think there is same process to recognize any language, if you build it for one language for rest is same only different characters, the core is the same i guess, not a expert tho. Smart plan to implement Chine cause is the biggest market.
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:54:33 AM

Hello!

How is this possible - to recognize Chinese?  Huh  Grin
China has huge market potential for blockchain technology and its application as well as this project,  imagine combination of google voice translator with Anryze

Because china have big population about 1,3 billion and china is big market in asia. So, this is big oportunity to Anryze to add chinese language to their platform and more peoples will implement Anryze to speech recognition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: