Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:19:36 AM

At the moment, bitcoin is very expensive and he has overcome several record marks.
But society is already ready for the fact that soon bitcoin will become cheaper. This is a pattern that always occurs

Thats true, as of now its too expensive to get some bitcoin and will sure correct its price and theres no need to panic because everytime bitcoin falls it will bounce back higher just make your plan on trading and for sure money will come to you.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:57:42 AM

At the moment, bitcoin is very expensive and he has overcome several record marks.
But society is already ready for the fact that soon bitcoin will become cheaper. This is a pattern that always occurs

Thats true, as of now its too expensive to get some bitcoin and will sure correct its price and theres no need to panic because everytime bitcoin falls it will bounce back higher just make your plan on trading and for sure money will come to you.

There is no 'expensive' price of bitcoin if you are willing to enter the market. And the practice of waiting for the price to go low before buying is already a thing of the past. Look at people who have regretted not buying when the price is still $1900 and waiting for the price to go as low as $1500, in just a matter of hours, bitcoin price jump and in one day the price goes to $2900. If you are a day trader then you good to take the profits. And when you enter at $2900 which is too steep for others, then you will missed the opportunity to profit when the price hits $4500. So it really no need to wait, if you have money then buy bitcoin and stash it in your wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

There is no 'expensive' price of bitcoin if you are willing to enter the market. And the practice of waiting for the price to go low before buying is already a thing of the past. Look at people who have regretted not buying when the price is still $1900 and waiting for the price to go as low as $1500, in just a matter of hours, bitcoin price jump and in one day the price goes to $2900. If you are a day trader then you good to take the profits. And when you enter at $2900 which is too steep for others, then you will missed the opportunity to profit when the price hits $4500. So it really no need to wait, if you have money then buy bitcoin and stash it in your wallet.
Haha, with cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin, the definition "highest price all time" or "expensive" don't have. Because this is asset always increasing every year and depends the demand of trader on market. Still have demand high than supply the price of them still increasing up!
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

Panic is the enemy of any investor. Many of the owners of bitcoins imagined themselves to be investors, but in fact are simple opportunists. They use the long-term trend of bitcoin prices to rise. At the slightest drop they panic and because of their inappropriate actions everyone suffers.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:08:20 AM

Bitcoin is never expensive. It depends on how much bitcoin you can buy right now. Well, bitcoin at the price $4000 will be cheap when it reaches $40000. therefore, i suggest that you should invest your money in bitcoin whenever you have a chance too Wink bitcoin never abandon you and you will surely earn a huge profit from bitcoin

A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:25:48 AM

No cause for panic. Corrections are typical and expected (but not predictable, unfortunately). I've seen bitcoin falling from $31 to $2, in the second half of 2011. Then there was panic. Now we have Bitcoin Cash, which may partially replace bitcoin, but since I have both in roughly equal amounts, I do not worry about it too.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:33:36 AM

Yes, it's panic time! If you feel like selling your bitcoin, sell now and buy later when the price dips more.

Thank you, sir.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:01:23 PM

Yes, it's panic time! If you feel like selling your bitcoin, sell now and buy later when the price dips more.

Thank you, sir.

Who told you that it is a panic time, still their is a support at 3800 level which is not broken and for last some days it is trading in the range of 3800+ to 4300 range , i think it is just in a accumulation stage and their is no panic for long term traders.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Everytime bitcoin's price pump everybody seems to be worried and starting to panic. Yes it might be alarming yet we must look at it on on the positive side because price dump is not just about worrying in fact, price dump is a great opportunity to buy your bitcoins because as much as bitcoin's price dump, you can have more chances to buy a lot of bitcoin so that when the time comes that its price pump, you can sell them on a higher price and have a great count of money that is surely beneficial on your part.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:38:27 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

At that time, rumors of Bitcoin about August 1 had caused a lot of anxiety. They sold out all the BTC they had, so the sale of BTC took place massively, causing the price of BTC to fall sharply. But now, after August 1st, things are still going well, bitcoin prices are still rising, now over $ 4,000, you should not worry about anything.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

At that time, rumors of Bitcoin about August 1 had caused a lot of anxiety. They sold out all the BTC they had, so the sale of BTC took place massively, causing the price of BTC to fall sharply. But now, after August 1st, things are still going well, bitcoin prices are still rising, now over $ 4,000, you should not worry about anything.
i agree the bitcoin value price is good movement and strong so far i think bitcoin continue for rising the value and keep increasing until end of the the worries is over the king of coin are now in the good condition.

geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:10:58 PM

As of today, I think it's better to hold on to your Bitcoin. If you look at the trend, for the past 2 weeks after the split. Bitcoin's trend continues to grow and there's a possibility that it can went up 10K$ by the end of this year. But, it will still depends on our own decisions if we are to hold or to transfer it. No need to panic, as we could see a bright future ahead.

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

I think, during dumps is the best time for investors and buyers of Bitcoin. Everytime that delflation occurs, there are lots of people who are panic selling, if you know that after a short period of time, it will be normal again and sometimes it will be higher because pumps occur after every dump. So you don't need to panic. To think that there are still lots of holders that are holding their Bitcoin through the dipping, it is a reason for you calm down and observe what will happen next.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

As of today, I think it's better to hold on to your Bitcoin. If you look at the trend, for the past 2 weeks after the split. Bitcoin's trend continues to grow and there's a possibility that it can went up 10K$ by the end of this year. But, it will still depends on our own decisions if we are to hold or to transfer it. No need to panic, as we could see a bright future ahead.
Yeah your right bitcoin have possibility to raised up, up to $10 dollars but I think it is a long road for bitcoin before meat it. However I was not lose hope that bitcoin price is continuously raising up before end of the year.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:30:09 PM

I will stick to bitcoin, I will not panic because people who panic easily in terms of their trading is a beginner. Of course I will store bitcoin in the long run.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

To be honest, i really don't see this things as a threat or something scary enough to make me stop using bitcoins. Because damn! These things has already happened to bitcoin so many times already that i have lost count. Since when did bitcoin ran out of people who always panic and sell what they have?? So with that being said, I am still staying with bitcoin. And probably try to get more and sold portions of it only when i need it so much. But never all that i have.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

I am not in panic when bitcoin price falling becaue i got experince when i sell my bitcoin when bitcoin price falling ,  i couldnt buy bitcoin from better price so it is my bad luck, because of i decided i will never sell my bitcoins and i will think everythime to future of bitcoin.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

falling is the part of currencies movement why are you panic do you see the proof after the august 1. issue about the split of segwit now bitcoin continue keep increasing the value for the world in the cryptocurrency, and i think the king of coins pumping until end of the year.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:08:58 PM

According to what I've seen and learned about Bitcoins, the more it falls the more it tends to recover.
In lieu of panicking during the time of a dump or whatever you call it "a bubble burst", I think selling is not an option but closing your windows/tabs and stop watching is the best thing that I always prefer to do because panic will always make you take the wrong decision and you will regret in the future. It's good to wait than going wrong due to hastiness.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:17:26 PM

According to what I've seen and learned about Bitcoins, the more it falls the more it tends to recover.
In lieu of panicking during the time of a dump or whatever you call it "a bubble burst", I think selling is not an option but closing your windows/tabs and stop watching is the best thing that I always prefer to do because panic will always make you take the wrong decision and you will regret in the future. It's good to wait than going wrong due to hastiness.
This is a very smart strategy, but most people do not understand. Honestly, I'll stay with bitcoin even if it will be stable. I do not trade in the foreign exchange market and therefore prefer stability and predictability. Unfortunately bitcoin attracts huge number of speculators and therefore the price reeling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: