Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Why would you? If you are a long time user and investor you know how to handle this kind of situation. Panicking is not the solution. You must be stay calm, be strong, and patiently waiting for the changes that will come. We all know the value is not stable' but sooner or later it will bring back the orig price and will be profitable again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

I still hold my bitcoins even though the price value was falling down.Being panic is not the solutions we always experienced that ,and all we have to do is being calm and wait for the increase again .Sooner or later bitcoin price will rise again and our profit will come back again.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

Do not ever panic when the bitcoin price drop, just prepare as much money as possible to buy soon, bitcoin has been tested in a difficult situation and always get away, the price will skyrocket, so do not ever sell when the price drop.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

If the bitcoin price goes down as it now does not need to panic, control your emotions, be patient and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again as bitcoin prices will surely rise again.

El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

Panic time is actually not necessarily in bitcoin, but much pretty sure to the majority of altcoins I think that panic could only possible. Because the more bitcoin is falling the more risky to the altcoins. So if the the one has a bitcoin panic is not necessary in this period, it will always rise up after the fall because that is normal to bitcoin. It is part of the play in the crypto world.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

The easiest way to lose money is to panic and start selling your bitcoin. ITs interesting to read the OP who was worried about bitcoin price drop when it was $2800. If he/she held on they would be in a handsome position now. I think the same will be true in another 6 months, or 6 years. Take your pick.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

If the bitcoin price goes down as it now does not need to panic, control your emotions, be patient and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again as bitcoin prices will surely rise again.
We need to control our emotions to avoid doing wrong move, just always remember that it is normal if the price of bitcoin is going down or up, the most important is we know how to hold bitcoin.
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Itcoin users but today you see that they pay you small becuse that company has campaigns to work on for us users to have more jobs when it comes in a signature campaign. The digital currency is very prone to volatility and this is one of its features. It is necessary to get used to this.
SLaPShoCk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Most people who panic are those who are new in trading. I think most of us experienced this panic when we are noobs. I myself panic almost every dip when i was new. But experience and a believer on what  bitcoin can do makes me more confident on holding. Lack of research will cause panic. If you have full knowledge of what bitcoin is, then it will not make you panic.

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

Most people who panic are those who are new in trading. I think most of us experienced this panic when we are noobs. I myself panic almost every dip when i was new. But experience and a believer on what  bitcoin can do makes me more confident on holding. Lack of research will cause panic. If you have full knowledge of what bitcoin is, then it will not make you panic.

Yes, only experience that makes people do not panic. if they know, actual cycle bitcoin annually almost the same. always down and up. But behind the decrease in normally, it will rise very high. We can see in every early year, bitcoin has always experienced a decline, but the next few months ultimately rise very high. so don't ever panic, because bitcoin is long term, not short term.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

do not be a coward, this is not the time for that, now is the time to panic to buy as much, this will greatly benefit you in the future
I still hold the bitcoin and do not feel panic to sell it

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
scanpayasia

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

That is the opportunity for the cryptocurrency market to develop. Don't worry.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

For me, you should not panic and sell all your bitcoin even bitcoin is falling. In the early years of bitcoin the price also drops down, and most of the people and investors or traders sell their bitcoin because some issue and reason happen, but after 2-3 years bitcoin’s amount rapidly increases and now their effective rate increase at 80%- 100%. Smiley
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

No, This scenario is already happening in the past few days, the recurrence of this phenomenon is common to me, and im sure it will bounce back, Don't panic, somebody are eager to get the opportunity while the price are very low.) Be patient:) 
jacksine

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Don't panic. Take this as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin. Bitcoin is really volatile so it will rise again soon
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

It's the perfect time to buy bitcoins because most probably, its value will increase. That way, you will be able to gain profit and earn more. You just have to be patient cause it will take some time

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

I do not see it as panic time rather  buy the dip time. It is a combination of whales profit taking, newbie shakedown and FUD. If you are not buying bitcoin during this time, it is better just to hodl on your bitcoin. The price will go back up as it always does.

Agreed and why the panic?. This was not the first time in just 2 months that this happened. A month ago also it reached to 2.8k then dropped until 2.1k. this are just the dumps so that they could recover the sold coins then go increase again. Probably to maintain the stability of btc around the web. And to give more investors to buy more btc at a low price. So i guess this is just a normal routine for the btc, so there is no need for panic.
just like 3 days ago when the issue about china and korea comes out.the whole market or should i say the whole community panicked that effect the Red banner of all the coins in the circulation specially the price of bitcoin .but now its time to recover so i can say the market back to business again
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

I do not see it as panic time rather  buy the dip time. It is a combination of whales profit taking, newbie shakedown and FUD. If you are not buying bitcoin during this time, it is better just to hodl on your bitcoin. The price will go back up as it always does.

Agreed and why the panic?. This was not the first time in just 2 months that this happened. A month ago also it reached to 2.8k then dropped until 2.1k. this are just the dumps so that they could recover the sold coins then go increase again. Probably to maintain the stability of btc around the web. And to give more investors to buy more btc at a low price. So i guess this is just a normal routine for the btc, so there is no need for panic.
just like 3 days ago when the issue about china and korea comes out.the whole market or should i say the whole community panicked that effect the Red banner of all the coins in the circulation specially the price of bitcoin .but now its time to recover so i can say the market back to business again
No it is not.Since bitcoin is volatile,its price increases or decreases day to day.The main reason behind the volatility is the forces of demand and supply.More the demand higher the prices and lesser the demand less will be the price.Investors of bitcoin are also increasing in number day by day because every user has faith in bitcoin that it will recover and will give them profits.From the last year it has grown a lot and stills continues to grow.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

I do not panic, because I believe it only lasts for a while. February later maybe bitcoin will return to normal. We wait until that time. And do not be a panic seller.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

I am trying to only hold onto my Bitcoins because the price per coin is very likely to have a large price in the upcoming years. If I make a bunch of Bitcoins I will try to only sell portions of it instead of selling a whole Bitcoin for fiat.

I really agree with you, I will hold bitcoin and will sell it when bitcoin price is expensive. very loss if selling bitcoin at the time of price down especially at this time. bitcoin prices are now very cheap than at the time of bitcoin prices earlier this month.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: