Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:20:50 PM

Cryptocurrency works with the internet so that if there is any internet interruption then there is no transaction, this is of course the state's consideration to use cryptocurrency so I think the current currency is better than cryptocurrency.
Keeping both is better than everything but currently I prefer bitcoin although cryptocurrency is based on internet but I don’t believe that in the currency technology based era internet may be demolished in the world. Fault may occur but it will recover soon because except cryptocurrency mostly technologies are based on internet existence so how can we say that internet will shut down.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:53:12 AM

Cryptocurrency works with the internet so that if there is any internet interruption then there is no transaction, this is of course the state's consideration to use cryptocurrency so I think the current currency is better than cryptocurrency.
Crypto currencies no doubt greatly depends on internet. As far as crypto currencies and regular currencies are concerned, I think both are equally good at their own places. If you are talking form investment point of view, then crypto currencies are far better than other currencies. While for spending money and meeting your daily based needs, regular currencies are better.
Having this two currencies makes our life into very comfortable. We can't certainly denied that bitcoin is competing fiat currency but of  having an internet based, it could make bitcoin not totally defeated fiat money. And we know that, fiat currency is still used in any local transaction made compared to bitcoin because of having few numbers of establishments accepting bitcoin currency at this time.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:15:31 AM

See everything has two phases pros and cons.
Crypto is better than regular if it gets centralize. Crypto is more secure than regular because it is virtual currency.
Somebody can't steal it physically,he/she has to steal it technically.
Why crypto is not batter
Because it is totally depend on internet,if internet stops than crypto automatic stop. Regular currency has easy access by all the society's even poverty,middle class and upper class but crypto for those who has Computer or smartphone knowledge.
Both has got its own goodness, so it's up to us to make use of it in the right manner. Digital currency is always better when it's used for large volume transactions as well for growth of our holdings. Here we doesn't have the increased accessibility, whereas with fiat we've increased access but the stable value doesn't give us a big growth.
Yeah both have their respective advantages. for the best problem it depends on your purpose to use it for what?
eg when you want to get out of the house and want to bring a lot of money surely you can not bring a lot of physical money right? surely you will use digital money because it is easier and simpler? cryptocurrency may be an option. different when you want to shop in an old shop that does not accept digital currency of course regular currency will be better here
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:51:36 AM

Hmm I don't think so.
Well the exchange of bitcoin to USD is large which makes it better. But I think where it comes to transactions. Paper money is still way way better than bitcoins.
Bitcoin can give us the ease in paying bills thru online transactions but buying in markets, paper money is still accepted.
I think it's inconvenient for consumers to buy in public markets and still need to access the internet to pay for like $1 of merchandise.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:46:03 AM

Cryptocurrency is also good. Because it has the ability to change our lives so many people come in and try their fate here. The fiat money is also good because it uses us everyday. And this is the main payment for our transactions. If I choose to crypto and amg fiat money.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:07:28 AM

Regular currencies are far much better than cryptocurencies. There are lots of things that makes regular currencies far much better than cryptocurencies, and the number point is that regular currencies can be used both offline and online

Yes, these days, banks are offering a lot of ways to make transactions fast both physical and online. Next point is being reliable.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:30:42 PM

This is true the bitcoin is all about the internet and this is the best thing about the bitcoin for sure, I use the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be more famous if it will be the world’s best currency you should invest in it. Regular currency is being used for the people but now they are easy to use and the buy the bitcoin as the secure currency. It is the time to buy more and invest high.
I think in many things yes like purchasing outside the country and also increase in the investment due to the price growth. On the other hand I think regular currency is better than bitcoin because there is no fear of hacking and blocking by anonymous persons. You can use your regular currency without any fear in the local markets and can convert to any other currency of you need.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Defintely yes, Cryptocurrency was really better than regular currency, Because in crypto each token or altcoin was volatile. Compare to a regular money. However, form mining it is no longer profitable things anyway.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
There are still people who don't use or don't even know what is bitcoin even you say that it is open for all ages, the question is, it is afford by all ages? There is a probability that you will loose your online or offline wallet and it is hard to recover all the money worst you can't take it back unlike on cards you can still remind the banks for the loss of your money. But I didn't say that go for cards not to bitcoin, its just be practical according to your social strata.

Cryptocurrency and ordinary currencies are two very different things. So I think comparing these two things is a hassle. Both have their utility, uniqueness, and superiority.

I'll try to give an example, I personally use Bitcoin just for as an investment tool, nothing more. But I still use ordinary currency as a tool to pay bills and food everyday. I do not use Bitcoin for shopping because Bitcoin prices are always up and down. If I use Bitcoin when the price is going up it will make me lose. I'd better save the Bitcoin and wait for the price to go up.

The problem about anyone who can use Bitcoin, I think everyone can use Bitcoin. Even kids in Junior High School and High School can also use it.
Not every cryptocurrencies but if you are talking about bitcoin so yes I agree with you and there is no doubt that bitcoin is better than any other regular currency because bitcoin price is high than any other currencies and it’s also going to provide a good source of income and bitcoin transition are also very fast and its easy to carry as well and much more things that can prove bitcoin is better than any other currency.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

Of course in the bank you only get 1%+ every year but in the crypto world you can get more than 500%+ within months or a year.
But don't forget that bank interest is way too less risky when compared to altcoin interest , yes 500% is possible but even loosing everything is highly possible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

There are still people who don't use or don't even know what is bitcoin even you say that it is open for all ages, the question is, it is afford by all ages? There is a probability that you will loose your online or offline wallet and it is hard to recover all the money worst you can't take it back unlike on cards you can still remind the banks for the loss of your money. But I didn't say that go for cards not to bitcoin, its just be practical according to your social strata.

Cryptocurrency and ordinary currencies are two very different things. So I think comparing these two things is a hassle. Both have their utility, uniqueness, and superiority.

I'll try to give an example, I personally use Bitcoin just for as an investment tool, nothing more. But I still use ordinary currency as a tool to pay bills and food everyday. I do not use Bitcoin for shopping because Bitcoin prices are always up and down. If I use Bitcoin when the price is going up it will make me lose. I'd better save the Bitcoin and wait for the price to go up.

The problem about anyone who can use Bitcoin, I think everyone can use Bitcoin. Even kids in Junior High School and High School can also use it.
Not every cryptocurrencies but if you are talking about bitcoin so yes I agree with you and there is no doubt that bitcoin is better than any other regular currency because bitcoin price is high than any other currencies and it’s also going to provide a good source of income and bitcoin transition are also very fast and its easy to carry as well and much more things that can prove bitcoin is better than any other currency.
It is not only bitcoin which is better than so many of the regular currencies only but there are so many crypt currencies as well like that of ETH and altcoin which are far better than other regular currencies. Regular currencies are losing their importance and significance and it is bitcoin and other crypto currencies who are going to lead the world in the coming days. Crypto is indeed a future.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency in the world but it does not mean that it is better than a real currency because we all know that both currency have a positive and negative storey but still the the most common currency that the whole world use is the best currency.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

Of course in the bank you only get 1%+ every year but in the crypto world you can get more than 500%+ within months or a year.
But don't forget that bank interest is way too less risky when compared to altcoin interest , yes 500% is possible but even loosing everything is highly possible.
Success and failure both are part of life. Even in regular currency there is a high risk of losing everything. So this point is not much to be highlighted because it involves luck factor and the way how wisely you invest your money. And bitcoin is on its way to replace the regular currencies so no worries about losing.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:48:20 PM

It's hard to say since both has advantages on each of their own ways. Bitcoin has an advantage of higher market value and for being profitable while cash is advantageous in some ways such as for having a more stable market value and for being supported by the government making it legal to most of the countries unlike Bitcoin. So I think ,cryptocurrency are not better than regular currency, they just have special features.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:50:26 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 08:08:38 PM by KingScorpio

bitcoin has extremly high transaction costs, it wastes a ton of electricity, it has no ruler that guides economy to the benefit of all, it is over time destroying only infrastructure, it is even vice versa it is damagin the economy through waste of ressources. not to mention that it is centralised secretly by a mining oligarchy (which is beeing kept hidden to us) and constantly split like a fiat currency (cash, gold)

why should that be good?

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:39:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is the best way to pay in online billing fast and accurate no hastle to pay bills, mostly in our country have an internet connection it is easy us to access in any online payments. While our local currency need to fall in line just to pay our bills.
I don’t think Bitcoin is the fastest way to pay online, Bitcoin is even the slowest as of recently, cause it will have to go through long processes like confirmation before it arrives. But with regular currencies mobile banking/online banking/credit card/debit card you can make transactions in a twinkle of an eye. So Bitcoin needs to improve.
Bitcoin needs to improve when compared to services like Paypal where you can send payments very fast, but bitcoin is going to get there what it happens is that during the last years there has been a big debate about solutions to scale bitcoin and there was no an agreement about the best way to do that.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:51:10 PM

Yeah the mining is a huge advantage here but you must remember that actually the bitcoin is not enough popular for retailers so you won't be able to buy many things which you could buy with common currency. But the questiion is which aspect of it you want to talk about right now.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

There is no better between each other, they are very different in terms of use, features and function. Bitcoin is may be a form of payment but it is wiset to make it as an asset because of the unstable and volatile value. The price will surely pump in time, its value is ever changinf until most od people come to know it. On the other hand, regular currency fits its form as a payment simply because it has been used for so long, and there is no need for adaptation. Its value is stable and unchanging.
teaparty

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:15:47 AM

That is like asking which is the best looking house in a bad neighborhood. I can’t say that I think cryptocurrency is better than fiat currency. Both are just a promise, and like bitcoin, many of our dollars do not physically exist either, they are digital.

I was reading an interesting article this morning by David Smith of the Morgan Report, and he was addressing this subject.

As David Morgan has said when referring to precious metals of late, “it will wear you out or scare you out” because of their sideways actions for the last several years, people are losing interest. But I always say, do what other are not doing, take advantage of the lower prices in precious metals.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:38:25 AM

yes cryptocurrency is more efficient and better than ordinary currency, since ordinary currency is made of paper and paper raw materials is wood if we use paper money forever then the wood will be exhausted and the forest becomes destroyed, this is very dangerous for the world, if the digital currency we do not use paper too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: