Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

I think the team needs to release a video where they will speak to investors that they have serious intentions, this is to ensure that there was no panic and no doubt because a lot of trolls spread a lot of information people don't know where the truth and a lie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:14:13 PM

How can I really believe this picture is real Eric?

Account open date 2009 .

It can be a another twitter account and where the name of twitter name changed with his photo.
100% sure this post is not him!

If u will be sure wait for a video post or oficial statement from Eric where you can see he talking about monetha and future of monetha!
MTH is not a big player for him, there are many another options where he can play and earn more!
[/quote]

Cry more idiot . You only FUD . Shut up .

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

I am irritated that they did not address recent accusations. Also humored at hown general the video for the week is. I have held out on investing any further. I know the risk involved here. I know what I would do if I was going to take money and run. So not going to spread fud and asdress what worries me with the video or picture the dev uploaded.

I'll be following my intuition on this one and betting my 2 cents on either KNC or chaincoin. Hope to seebeveryone here at the finish line. Sorry if you lost money too.
beni1107

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

You guys are rly fucked up...so what if he was a DJ ? Man i know one guy who was selling chickens and talking to evreyone hes gonna have a truck company - transports. Dude has now his own company i think he has over 25 trucks(didnt count) dunno how many employees...
You talk  like poor kid cant be rich and successfull in future, because he comes from poor family ?! Cmon you'v rly pissed me off.

And iv invested in this project and will invest more probably.
goodsson

Activity: 350
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:15:17 PM

Dear Monetha,

I'll write this from my professional perspective as your investor and hope that you read and take this seriously. I am over 40+, working in a very reputable company as a financial advisor, and I have a large amount of MTH investment, you can be 100% sure that I want you to succeed in your project.

Recent events proved that you indeed need a PR expert or Community Manager or a position that combines both positions. Your lack of confidence in this area is easily understandable and scaring the real investors (whales). You cannot have just one guy (Justas) as face of the company and expect him to reply all posts in forums, reddit, twitter, slack whatever channel you use to communicate with your investors. He does not have enough time, and it's unnecessary to put him under such pressure.

Image is everything to a company. Your image shows how serious you are, how professional you are and sticks with you for the rest of the company's lifecycle. If your image do not follow your vision, you fail, period. I can give you few examples. I have recently seen companies like KOMODO, GOLEM etc. hyped that they will announce some big news, and when the time comes they announced this with T-shirts and blue jeans to people who has spent millions of dollars to their project. This is an insult to investors and immediately create disappointment, first thing that comes to your mind is "Did I just invested 100k USD to this bunch of school kids?".

News should deliver what is hyped, and should be made in that fashion and with serious PR preparation. I'm not saying you need disco lights etc, but at least put on a suit for gods sake. You can however, make a combination of professional / amateur spirit. LISK is very good at this, you can check their communication channels and see how to look amateurish and professional at the same time, their PR, marketing and community support is at top level right now.

Your reddit channel is literally dead, a video per week is not enough to keep the community alive. It consumes your time to prepare & edit that video, and it looks fake to mention normal news like legal / cash-out as a "milestone". For example you post here a picture that you meet your financial advisor. Serious investor does not give a sh.t about who you meet. Paolo Rebuffo is already part of the team. Why suddenly this is news that you met him? Do not create fake-hype just to post something, if you create fake-hype, you just keep disappointing serious investors.

Instead of Justas posting "Be careful about FUD" type of video, your community manager should come to forums, answer all accusations, take a professional stance (without deleting any posts or abusing his moderatory powers), answer all questions in a calm manner and create confidence among the community. Same person should also be involved in daily discussions of reddit / slack whatever channel you choose, create content (not videos, but project related interesting content) or can be even a simple post like "how are you today?" just to ensure that you do care about your community and interested to be involved in daily conversations to demonstrate that you are active and socially engaged.

Justas, my friend. You cannot avoid your past. It will haunt you, it will come after you year after year. Every now and then somebody will post your past, even if they are from 2012 (5 years ago), you cannot control this by deleting posts, or banning users or any other moderatory way. This creates more FUD then people who post them to hurt your image. Because it creates an impression that you try to hide something, and people usually hate this type of behavior.

Unfortunately today's internet is full of people's lifes who posted sh.t content just to pick few more girls, forgetting that in the future when you start a professional career and especially if you are the front guy of a serious company, this will come back haunt you. The sooner you accept this, the better. Admit that you posted sh.t to social media in the past, and manage that problem in a professional way.

You have to face your past with dignity, humor and acceptance. Just tell them that you were a DJ, and it was fun times, and you were young, that you learned from those experiences, and now you are a different man. Believe me if you do not accept it, it will haunt you and Monetha forever and you cannot control this in a forceful way. You cannot ban people, or delete posts, that is a dictatory way of handling a problem, and usually people hate this. Instead, reply them with humor "yes I did those content, but it was long ago, but do not expect more of those after Monetha Smiley" something positive like this, in a humorous fun way. Then, noone will be able to hurt you or Monetha's image, and it will even create positive effect that people will enjoy seeing how you handle the pressure with calm / fun attitude.

You should not have one guy (Justas) as your front man. Sure, Justas can make presentations etc. but pick a team member each time you post a video also introducing them one by one to the public. Get the the big guys on screen (advisors) to sit with you and be there to support the image of the company. Make sure that you are not a "school boy" company and some veteran older members are there to help build the image.

Do not post something you will do in December (Dubai). That gives impression that you will not do anything important in short term, and telling people to wait. People will not wait, they will sell-off and move to other projects. In crpyto world, 3 months mean a lot. Again, I consider this as fake-hype. I wouldn't post this as a "news" at all.

Teambuilding helps hype, if you post every now and then new team members, or saying that now we have 3x strong candidates with developer position, soon to be chosen. That builds confidence that you are improving team side. Try to pick some female employees, remember you need females in your team for a stronger image. Also try to diversify your racial profile (black, asian, middle-east, hispanic etc.) to look like more international team. That provides the impression that you are working worldwide, have good international connections, and have good diversity of all cultures in your company.

Ok now let's assume you picked someone as a community manager / PR expert and let him / her handle forum/reddit/slack etc. Now, how to fix that terrible price? Give people what they want = Exchanges. At this very moment, no serious investor gives a sh.t about who do you meet in Switzerland or how many days you stayed, literally noone. Posting unnecessary stuff while people are waiting some important news, you just keep hurting your image.

I know it's not easy to be added to US exchanges, but why don't you switch your attention to HongKong and Singapore exchanges (forgive me if you have already done). They are not as heavily regulated as US, and still provide good amount of hype to community. Avoid low volume exchanges at this moment, every low volume exchange shows that you are failing in your promise and scare investors even more.

I can help you with PR / community management if you want, but only part-time and frankly you do not need a full-time position right now at these early stages of the project. I can accept MTH tokens in return, you can think it within Bounty context. Regardless, please take above suggestions into consideration and keep building your image through community engagement.

Let me write again very briefly:

* Hire a community manager or PR expert
* Forums/reddit etc. Do not ban anyone, do not delete any posts unless they are scam / phishing.
* Be calm, proactive and engaged with all conversations. Remember, calm attitude always wins
* Stop creating fake-hype or posting unnecessary stuff.
* Accept your past with humor and move on instead of trying to defend it.
* Do not leave Justas alone in image-building.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:33:00 PM

Dear Monetha,

I'll write this from my professional perspective as your investor and hope that you read and take this seriously. I am over 40+, working in a very reputable company as a financial advisor, and I have a large amount of MTH investment, you can be 100% sure that I want you to succeed in your project.

Recent events proved that you indeed need a PR expert or Community Manager or a position that combines both positions. Your lack of confidence in this area is easily understandable and scaring the real investors (whales). You cannot have just one guy (Justas) as face of the company and expect him to reply all posts in forums, reddit, twitter, slack whatever channel you use to communicate with your investors. He does not have enough time, and it's unnecessary to put him under such pressure.

Image is everything to a company. Your image shows how serious you are, how professional you are and sticks with you for the rest of the company's lifecycle. If your image do not follow your vision, you fail, period. I can give you few examples. I have recently seen companies like KOMODO, GOLEM etc. hyped that they will announce some big news, and when the time comes they announced this with T-shirts and blue jeans to people who has spent millions of dollars to their project. This is an insult to investors and immediately create disappointment, first thing that comes to your mind is "Did I just invested 100k USD to this bunch of school kids?".

News should deliver what is hyped, and should be made in that fashion and with serious PR preparation. I'm not saying you need disco lights etc, but at least put on a suit for gods sake. You can however, make a combination of professional / amateur spirit. LISK is very good at this, you can check their communication channels and see how to look amateurish and professional at the same time, their PR, marketing and community support is at top level right now.

Your reddit channel is literally dead, a video per week is not enough to keep the community alive. It consumes your time to prepare & edit that video, and it looks fake to mention normal news like legal / cash-out as a "milestone". For example you post here a picture that you meet your financial advisor. Serious investor does not give a sh.t about who you meet. Paolo Rebuffo is already part of the team. Why suddenly this is news that you met him? Do not create fake-hype just to post something, if you create fake-hype, you just keep disappointing serious investors.

Instead of Justas posting "Be careful about FUD" type of video, your community manager should come to forums, answer all accusations, take a professional stance (without deleting any posts or abusing his moderatory powers), answer all questions in a calm manner and create confidence among the community. Same person should also be involved in daily discussions of reddit / slack whatever channel you choose, create content (not videos, but project related interesting content) or can be even a simple post like "how are you today?" just to ensure that you do care about your community and interested to be involved in daily conversations to demonstrate that you are active and socially engaged.

Justas, my friend. You cannot avoid your past. It will haunt you, it will come after you year after year. Every now and then somebody will post your past, even if they are from 2012 (5 years ago), you cannot control this by deleting posts, or banning users or any other moderatory way. This creates more FUD then people who post them to hurt your image. Because it creates an impression that you try to hide something, and people usually hate this type of behavior.

Unfortunately today's internet is full of people's lifes who posted sh.t content just to pick few more girls, forgetting that in the future when you start a professional career and especially if you are the front guy of a serious company, this will come back haunt you. The sooner you accept this, the better. Admit that you posted sh.t to social media in the past, and manage that problem in a professional way.

You have to face your past with dignity, humor and acceptance. Just tell them that you were a DJ, and it was fun times, and you were young, that you learned from those experiences, and now you are a different man. Believe me if you do not accept it, it will haunt you and Monetha forever and you cannot control this in a forceful way. You cannot ban people, or delete posts, that is a dictatory way of handling a problem, and usually people hate this. Instead, reply them with humor "yes I did those content, but it was long ago, but do not expect more of those after Monetha Smiley" something positive like this, in a humorous fun way. Then, noone will be able to hurt you or Monetha's image, and it will even create positive effect that people will enjoy seeing how you handle the pressure with calm / fun attitude.

You should not have one guy (Justas) as your front man. Sure, Justas can make presentations etc. but pick a team member each time you post a video also introducing them one by one to the public. Get the the big guys on screen (advisors) to sit with you and be there to support the image of the company. Make sure that you are not a "school boy" company and some veteran older members are there to help build the image.

Do not post something you will do in December (Dubai). That gives impression that you will not do anything important in short term, and telling people to wait. People will not wait, they will sell-off and move to other projects. In crpyto world, 3 months mean a lot. Again, I consider this as fake-hype. I wouldn't post this as a "news" at all.

Teambuilding helps hype, if you post every now and then new team members, or saying that now we have 3x strong candidates with developer position, soon to be chosen. That builds confidence that you are improving team side. Try to pick some female employees, remember you need females in your team for a stronger image. Also try to diversify your racial profile (black, asian, middle-east, hispanic etc.) to look like more international team. That provides the impression that you are working worldwide, have good international connections, and have good diversity of all cultures in your company.

Ok now let's assume you picked someone as a community manager / PR expert and let him / her handle forum/reddit/slack etc. Now, how to fix that terrible price? Give people what they want = Exchanges. At this very moment, no serious investor gives a sh.t about who do you meet in Switzerland or how many days you stayed, literally noone. Posting unnecessary stuff while people are waiting some important news, you just keep hurting your image.

I know it's not easy to be added to US exchanges, but why don't you switch your attention to HongKong and Singapore exchanges (forgive me if you have already done). They are not as heavily regulated as US, and still provide good amount of hype to community. Avoid low volume exchanges at this moment, every low volume exchange shows that you are failing in your promise and scare investors even more.

I can help you with PR / community management if you want, but only part-time and frankly you do not need a full-time position right now at these early stages of the project. I can accept MTH tokens in return, you can think it within Bounty context. Regardless, please take above suggestions into consideration and keep building your image through community engagement.

* Forums/reddit etc. Do not ban anyone, do not delete any posts unless they are scam / phishing.
* Be calm, proactive and engaged with all conversations. Remember, calm attitude always wins

1000000% agree ! very profesional
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:51:02 PM

Im startin to believe Justis might indeed be hired by scammers. That video explained nothing. All he said, dont believe Fud.. Were are the other faces? We need stronger debunks. And indeed, planning somethin in December? That fn three monthys. Thats indeed a century in cryptospace. If something is of Justis needs to get out of his hole or his life is over. I can guarantee him that.  

If serious work is being done, thats fine as well. But im getting doubts. Especially with so called fake messages that are not real.(duh)

SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!!

I agree with the long post.

nalpagutt

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

Dear Monetha,

1 Message . This message . Yours really funny guys . Really good FUD Project . your cowards

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 792

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:52:25 PM

Dear Monetha,

Sure thing. The Monetha team has the habit of censoring anything They feel is inappropriate according to their own logic. Which is wrong in the first place. I remember being banned from the Telegram channel just because I expressed my opinion in a public chat and yet still, I'm an investor here. You just don't treat people the way you feel.

Btw, Your tips are well on point. Great stuff man

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

99,9% is scam only to steel your btc play the game your only win every coin want your btc greetz old man
wen you lose only hold and buy btc dont play the game  Grin
stracco

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:05:16 AM

Wink

http://ilpunto-borsainvestimenti.blogspot.it/2016/05/rischio-calcolato-peggio-di-una-prinz.html
nalpagutt

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:24:18 AM

Monetha scam project .. Cry more utrust Cheesy Only FUD . Kellogg Fairbank Wink

https://www.facebook.com/kelloggfairbank

https://twitter.com/kelloggfairbank

Yes yes , fake accounty Eric duprat . Eric duprat fake accounty follow Kellogg fairbank Cheesy . Nice FUD !

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:42:02 AM

Team doing nothing? Why any news after crowdsale from team?
ht2003

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

watch! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYakf9DPtsk

I trurted in Monetha Project and Monetha Team, keep going to Profession Payment in future:)
Igor76200

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:20:08 AM

Holy freakin cow. 37 millions dollars. For WHAT exactly ? Do they plan to build spacecrafts ?

Which fucking start-up does need 37 millions dollars ?
This ICO madness really needs to stop. This is ridiculous...

Crypto.com wallet and card app.
Subscribe using my link and get a 50$ sign-up bonus. Welcome.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

Hi everybody,

I'm Kakumei, community manager of UTRUST and I just wanted to chime in here once to clarify a few things.

While going through your thread I have seen several pictures that have been modified to further your cause. By doing this you are not only hurting Monetha, but the entire blockchain community. In this example above the last line was added. Robin never said the one implying Monetha was a scam.

We have been very outspoken (even in our recent live AMA on YouTube/Reddit) that we respect the Monetha team and admire their marketing skills, too. The entire space is still very young and there is plenty of time for Monetha, UTRUST and other projects to coexist. This is not a "winner takes it all" situation. We don't need to fight each other to further our causes and I'd like for the community to become less toxic, i.e. stop spreading FUD and instead support each other on our way up into an industry that, while currently still in its infancy, could be a multi trillion dollar one in the end.

Relax everybody, if you truly believe in the project you invested it then you are likely to be on the right train 🚀

This will be the first and last time I drop in here, but if anybody has some questions I am happy to answer them in our thread.

I hope this clarifies our official standpoint.

Happy investing!
The wise message from the next project, actually they spread FUD to trigger panic so many people are frantically selling their coins and those who spread the news want to buy coins at a cheap price, but I think a great investor does not do such a stupid thing. Only yesterday afternoon investors did something like this
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:06:40 AM

I needed a lot of emergency money this weekend. I sold Bounty tokens for 15 cents at Etherdelta. I see that now I have a chance to regain 20% profit. I might be sad in the future to make this sale. I think Monetha was unnecessarily elevated in the forum.
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:10:42 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 07:21:16 AM by Yury1

I needed a lot of emergency money this weekend. I sold Bounty tokens for 15 cents at Etherdelta. I see that now I have a chance to regain 20% profit. I might be sad in the future to make this sale. I think Monetha was unnecessarily elevated in the forum.
You made a mistake. Price now will only grow  Cheesy
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:35:53 AM

Today is the last chance to buy MTH at a price below the ICO.
Calangaman

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:40:26 AM

Today is the last chance to buy MTH at a price below the ICO.

Unless they get MTH listed on a big exchange like Bittrex or Polo, it will go nowhere.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: