Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 04:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187440 times)
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:35:35 PM

Substratum has manipulated their way to the win. They have even stolen bnb tokens from the monetha telegram users pretending to be voting for monetha.

Having said this, as a monetha investor I am disappointed with the monetha team. Really useless, completely relying on the community doing the dirty work for them. They need to give something back to the community or they will start losing support.

Yep.. this is the reason why i ak angry.
They didnt keep their promise about major exchanges in 2-4 weeks.
Not even giving info. The community need to do the work

And then they come up with all those bs messages "Please only talk only in this channel only about monetha only Smiley"

Let's see if they actually start freaking do something with those 38 millions.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Atiilaa

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

Substratum has manipulated their way to the win. They have even stolen bnb tokens from the monetha telegram users pretending to be voting for monetha.

Having said this, as a monetha investor I am disappointed with the monetha team. Really useless, completely relying on the community doing the dirty work for them. They need to give something back to the community or they will start losing support.

And then they come up with all those bs messages "Please only talk only in this channel only about monetha only Smiley"

Before ICO. They answered every questions . EVERY QUESTIONS.
After ico they became arrogant and dont want to answer. Many people got kicked and they didnt keep their promise
They dont care anymore. They have your money
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

Hello CobraJ, thanks for your comment.

We never had intentions of cheating our way through, not because "vote manipulation" might disqualify the token from the voting poll, but because it is morally unacceptable.

During the community vote, we have been in close contact with Binance to find out what we were allowed to do. This is why we haven't sent BNB tokens to our investors, or done any other activity that might be considered as "vote manipulation"

Have in mind that Binance will now recalculate and remove all the "fake" votes from the poll, which will actually show who won the vote.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

After ico they became arrogant and dont want to answer. Many people got kicked and they didnt keep their promise

Hello Atiilaa, thanks for your comment.

You have been banned from our Telegram because you have personally insulted us and other community members.

As far as answering questions goes, we want to make it clear that we answer every question that related to Monetha, business, technical or product development. We also answer other questions, but we choose to ignore any comments or remarks that are insulting, spreading FUD or are without any source.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:25:06 PM

dont' say this words if your hold MTH , hope you  have ,if not please dont FUD here . thanks~
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:31:03 PM

You have been banned from our Telegram because you have personally insulted us and other community members.

As far as answering questions goes, we want to make it clear that we answer every question that related to Monetha, business, technical or product development. We also answer other questions, but we choose to ignore any comments or remarks that are insulting, spreading FUD or are without any source.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Yes honesty and intergrity goes together
stumpper98

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

MTH has $55 million market cap (total supply)

I have to start watching the total supply number

At this price, it looks fully valued without real news!
CobraJ

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

Hello CobraJ, thanks for your comment.

We never had intentions of cheating our way through, not because "vote manipulation" might disqualify the token from the voting poll, but because it is morally unacceptable.

During the community vote, we have been in close contact with Binance to find out what we were allowed to do. This is why we haven't sent BNB tokens to our investors, or done any other activity that might be considered as "vote manipulation"

Have in mind that Binance will now recalculate and remove all the "fake" votes from the poll, which will actually show who won the vote.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Ok.
Thanks for the reply which I appreciate.
However what I said about the community is still true. You have asked for its help, and the community has done really a lot for this vote. Now the favour will need to be reciprocated.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:48:05 PM

dont' say this words if your hold MTH , hope you  have ,if not please dont FUD here . thanks~
You cant blame any person on here on this forum because we do have different opinions and views related on what we do observe but spreading fuds would really be a different story.

Atiilaa

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Regards,
Monetha Team

Yes. I’m banned because i had fight with a member.
Just 1 person. Who got banned ? Just me. He didnt even got warning
Plus. Other people got also got banned for asking questions.
For example someone got banned saying the word “stox coin”
But on the same day you came shilling your coin on binance telegram.
You are 2 faced faggot born in nuclear area.
Dont worry. I will sel my coins when it hits 6000sat
I wont sell i with loss
Voice

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:13:31 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 03:48:07 PM by Voice

Regards,
Monetha Team

Yes. I’m banned because i had fight with a member.
Just 1 person. Who got banned ? Just me. He didnt even got warning
Plus. Other people got also got banned for asking questions.
For example someone got banned saying the word “stox coin”
But on the same day you came shilling your coin on binance telegram.
You are 2 faced faggot born in nuclear area.
Dont worry. I will sel my coins when it hits 6000sat
I wont sell i with loss

Let me say something, and please no offense.

Think as a new investor interested in Monetha.
You find this forum, hey lets take a look.
And then, you start reading a lot of fights, fuds, insults, capital letters claiming "scaaaam", and so on.
Would you buy?

So think.
We are holders, yes. We are worried sometimes, yes. We can diverge sometimes with monetha's team strategy.
BUT we all are investors, so we should expect the best effort from the team, and wish the best for them and for our investment.

Relax man.
Please.
CobraJ

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:05:59 PM

I think at this stage some early investors are upset and want to sell at a profit and for Duprat to be told to f off by the team, and then reinvest after the price drops.

Many "marketers" don't understand a very important rule of thumb.
Truth always comes afloat.

Duprat can get f....d if he demands millions. And I'll completely lose respect for him if that happens
Demanding millions keeping a projects by the balls just to put his face on it.. what a clown if that's the case..a monetha can continue without him, there's other good team members that can get the project going.

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:10:15 PM

Once again, our community showed its strength and support by voting for Monetha in Binance competition (with 2682 amount of votes). Thank you!

xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:12:59 PM

Once again, our community showed its strength and support by voting for Monetha in Binance competition (with 2682 amount of votes). Thank you!

MONETHA  community  is power ,never give up , we should do our best to vote ,Binance will soon ,also price will pump .i am waitting for this excellent time .
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

Now no assurance of listing on Binance not and may not happen at all. And if the MTH gets on Binance, there is no assurance that the price will go up. Need to be patient and to expect real results Monetha.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:24:34 PM

MONETHA  community  is power ,never give up , we should do our best to vote ,Binance will soon ,also price will pump .i am waitting for this excellent time .

According to the recall, there were three projects. Was monetha first? When will enter the binance exchange have any clear information? It's very good and expected news.
CobraJ

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

Now no assurance of listing on Binance not and may not happen at all. And if the MTH gets on Binance, there is no assurance that the price will go up. Need to be patient and to expect real results Monetha.

Price increase would be likely though as binance reputation is getting better and better and those coins whom binance gave the "kiss of death" were already dying anyway.

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:46:41 PM

Binance will list Monetha , Substratum  and Stox . Maybe Blockcat .

Didn't binance only would only pick 1 winner from current votes? SUB still leading until now, second for Stox ans monetha on third place.

Yeah, I think they should pick only 1 winner. However, Monetha sound good to list it even without this voting  Cool
Theres a high interest on Substratum which i can assume that this would be the winner when it comes to votes seeing their gaps but well its glad to see monetha had able to join the list.

binance will list monetha, sub , stox and blockcat
This should be a fun community. not a war
people are overreacting this voting.
this vote is to show if those coins have big community
big community = worth listing

Yes it is. That's why it'scalled community voting and not a contest. Voting never mentioned the number of winners. They are collecting statistics from their users. These top 4 coins are close to each other so in my opinion , Sub , Stox, Monetha and BlockCat will be added.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:16:46 PM

Current price of Monetha token is like bottomed. If there won’t be very hard destruction like Btc, I think it won’t go down less than 13c. If it will go, the crew will intervene to it. I think serious investors will not care to go down to ico price. Because, it will start to increase at some point and it will be very strong. I sold what I had after ico. Now I’m afraid of it will start to increase strongly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
nalpagutt

Activity: 364
Merit: 258

Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:58:16 PM

Justas Pikelis back twitter Smiley Welcome Justas !

Kellogg Fairbank Cheesy

▄███                                                                                       
                       ▄▀ ▐█▌                                                                                       
                      ▀   ██                                                                                       
    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌ ▄▄      ▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
    █████     ▄████████ ██▌  ███    ███          ██████████   ▄██████████▄    ███   ▄███▀   ██████████   ████    ███
      ███    ███▀▀    ▄████   ███  ███             ███       ███▀▀    ▀▀███   ███ ▄███▀     ███          █████▄  ███
      ███   ▐██▌     ██▀▐██▌   ██████              ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▀██▄ ███
      ███   ▐██▌   ▄██▀ ▐██▌    ▐██▌               ███      ▐██▌        ▐██▌  ██████▄       █████████    ███  ██████
  ▄   ███    ███▄ ██▀ ▄▄███     ▐██▌               ███       ███▄▄    ▄▄███   ███  ███▄     ██▌          ███   ▀████
 ▀██▄███▀     ▀█▌▐███████▀      ▐██▌               ███        ▀██████████▀    ███   ▀███▄   ██████████   ███    ▀███
   ▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀                ▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Telegram
Reddit
Website
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: