Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:07:19 PM

Can somebody explain how the hell ur supposed to buy monetha on etherdelta. I dont fn get it. Anyone please???

Trying it out now. However I'm already waiting for 45 minutes to transfer the ether from the personal ether wallet to the etherdelta smart contract.

It's currently trading at 1.5x the ICO price.

1. Deposit some ETHERUM - it will show right top corner
2. Go to Balance - left top corner - you should see now balance
3. You need now transfer your etherum from deposit wallet to EtherDelta
a. A good rule of thumb is to leave 0.05 ETH in your "Wallet" to cover gas fees for future transactions you will do (trading, depositing, withdrawing)
b. In order to transfer for example from 0.5 ETH - 0.05 = 0.45 , put this value and press Deposit
c. If no luck you may change gas price from 4 GWEI to 21 (right top drop menu) that was working for me
4. You should see 0.45 eth in EtherDelta Balance
5. Now you can go to order book after refresh site and buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shrl24

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

www.bitreal.eu

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

Can somebody explain how the hell ur supposed to buy monetha on etherdelta. I dont fn get it. Anyone please???

Trying it out now. However I'm already waiting for 45 minutes to transfer the ether from the personal ether wallet to the etherdelta smart contract.

a. A good rule of thumb is to leave 0.05 ETH in your "Wallet" to cover gas fees for future transactions you will do (trading, depositing, withdrawing)
b. In order to transfer for example from 0.5 ETH - 0.05 = 0.45 , put this value and press Deposit
c. If no luck you may change gas price from 4 GWEI to 21 (right top drop menu) that was working for me

My transaction is already taking over 1 hour. I had 0.995 ETH in my wallet and transferred 0.990, thus only leaving 0.005 for gas. That must be why it's not working. Is there any way to cancel this transaction and try again?

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:14:48 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 04:40:10 PM by Bonanzacoin

forgot exactly, but 250 Monetha for around 0.160 i ordered....

It doesnt seem to work... grrrr.

Seriously what kind of shit is this. Not one order is coming trough. And now its giving errors... Ugh
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:47:19 PM

Seriously what kind of shit is this. Not one order is coming trough. And now its giving errors... Ugh

Once you have deposited your ETH with Etherdelta, it should be pretty straight forward. Where exactly are you having trouble?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:48:42 PM

It is a very good news that tokens will be distributed these days. a few weeks is not very long for entering exchanges. Good news are close
The tokens will be tradeable today. I'm sure we'll see some green today!

Are you sure that we will be able to trade tokens today? Can you please tell me what exchange you are talking about.

Thank you
It is already listed on Etherdelta, just waiting on tokens to be unlocked.
https://etherdelta.github.io/#MTH-ETH

Saw them on etherdelta too just now. Hopefully it will be on Bittrex too.

I think if monetha goes to bittrex I think it will increase its value especially ... right?
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

Once you have deposited your ETH with Etherdelta, it should be pretty straight forward. Where exactly are you having trouble?

Im buying monetha. It starts "pending" then it just... pends.. a couple seem to have canceled. Now it just keeps going. Balances remain the same. When i want to do a new order it gives an "error"  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
windmm

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

The price is very low now on Etherdelta. Grab some if you missed the ICO
shrl24

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

www.bitreal.eu

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:08:01 PM

My transaction is already taking over 1 hour. I had 0.995 ETH in my wallet and transferred 0.990, thus only leaving 0.005 for gas. That must be why it's not working. Is there any way to cancel this transaction and try again?

I was able to cancel the transaction by launching a new one with 21GWEI.

Then bought about 1540 MTH at 0.00614 eth/mth. That's almost 50% more expensive than the ICO price, but hopefully well worth it.

shogun47

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

Im buying monetha. It starts "pending" then it just... pends.. a couple seem to have canceled. Now it just keeps going. Balances remain the same. When i want to do a new order it gives an "error"  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

Ok I didn't have issues when I used Etherdelta quite some time. Could that have to do with network congestion or so? Anyone here a little more knowledgeable with an answer?
You have done a deposit to your wallet, right? I mean, you have funds available and ready for use?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shogun47

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:16:27 PM

Have you done all these steps to get ready for trading? (sorry for posting this here, but maybe it helps solving his problem).

By now you should have an account selected in the account dropdown (upper right). Your account should be managed by either MetaMask, EtherDelta's browser wallet, or Parity.
In the account dropdown (upper right), next to your account address is your wallet balance. If it's 0, you need to send some ETH to your wallet address. Do that before proceeding to the next step.
Now that you have some ETH in your wallet, you need to deposit from your wallet to the EtherDelta smart contract so that you can start trading.
In the upper left, there is a Balance panel. There are three columns, "Token," "Wallet," and "EtherDelta." The first column, "Token," will have a row for the token you're looking at and a row for ETH. The "Wallet" column shows the balance held in the account you have selected in the account dropdown. Notice that the balance shown in the ETH row under "Wallet" matches the balance shown in the account dropdown.
When you deposit, you will move funds from your "Wallet" to the EtherDelta exchange smart contract. To do this, enter the amount you want to deposit and press "Deposit." Don't deposit all of your ETH though. You need to leave some behind in your "Wallet" to cover gas fees. A good rule of thumb is to leave 0.05 ETH in your "Wallet" to cover gas fees for future transactions you will do (trading, depositing, withdrawing).
After you press the "Deposit" button, if you're using MetaMask you'll have a transaction to approve. You can reduce the gas price from the default (~21 gwei) to 4 gwei if you're willing to wait longer for your transaction to confirm but pay a lower fee. If you're not using MetaMask, you can set the gas price from the "Gas price" item in the account dropdown (upper right).
NOTE: If you are depositing a token (not ETH), depositing will involve two back-to-back transactions. The first one approves the EtherDelta smart contract to transfer the deposit on your behalf. The second one is the actual deposit. You must approve both.
After your transaction has been sent, EtherDelta will tell you that you generated a transaction. You can click the link to track your transaction on Etherscan.
Once your transaction confirms, you should see funds move from the "Wallet" column to the "EtherDelta" column.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

I have funds. When i ordered monetha i couldnt set a fee. It just read 0. I guess.

My wallet is connected to etherdelta. Metamask or parita i dont see..

Just very typical that something like this happens to me. Everyone can buy it except me. lol. But really im pissed so no lol.
kirkcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

It is a very good news that tokens will be distributed these days. a few weeks is not very long for entering exchanges. Good news are close
The tokens will be tradeable today. I'm sure we'll see some green today!

Are you sure that we will be able to trade tokens today? Can you please tell me what exchange you are talking about.

Thank you

Also i want to ask this question ? ı can not find where this token exchanged. Can you answer it

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

The token are only transferable today, they will it the exchanges in late September, begin of October.

In Etherdelta you will see token from people that participated to the ICO and just want to sell their part at higher price...

What was the original price during the ICO?

I also want to know the answer

MTH is now selling @ 0.000619000 ETH

Apparently it was 2400 MTH = 1 ETH during ICO
I remember the rate of Monetha token is 2000 MTH = 1 ETH (in White paper) and other review website about this token also said that. Maybe, there are some mistake when open crowdsale Smiley. I cannot tell exact becaue I missed buy this token in August 31st Grin
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:32:30 PM

Have you done all these steps to get ready for trading? (sorry for posting this here, but maybe it helps solving his problem).

By now you should have an account selected in the account dropdown (upper right). Your account should be managed by either MetaMask, EtherDelta's browser wallet, or Parity.
In the account dropdown (upper right), next to your account address is your wallet balance. If it's 0, you need to send some ETH to your wallet address. Do that before proceeding to the next step.
Now that you have some ETH in your wallet, you need to deposit from your wallet to the EtherDelta smart contract so that you can start trading.
In the upper left, there is a Balance panel. There are three columns, "Token," "Wallet," and "EtherDelta." The first column, "Token," will have a row for the token you're looking at and a row for ETH. The "Wallet" column shows the balance held in the account you have selected in the account dropdown. Notice that the balance shown in the ETH row under "Wallet" matches the balance shown in the account dropdown.
When you deposit, you will move funds from your "Wallet" to the EtherDelta exchange smart contract. To do this, enter the amount you want to deposit and press "Deposit." Don't deposit all of your ETH though. You need to leave some behind in your "Wallet" to cover gas fees. A good rule of thumb is to leave 0.05 ETH in your "Wallet" to cover gas fees for future transactions you will do (trading, depositing, withdrawing).
After you press the "Deposit" button, if you're using MetaMask you'll have a transaction to approve. You can reduce the gas price from the default (~21 gwei) to 4 gwei if you're willing to wait longer for your transaction to confirm but pay a lower fee. If you're not using MetaMask, you can set the gas price from the "Gas price" item in the account dropdown (upper right).
NOTE: If you are depositing a token (not ETH), depositing will involve two back-to-back transactions. The first one approves the EtherDelta smart contract to transfer the deposit on your behalf. The second one is the actual deposit. You must approve both.
After your transaction has been sent, EtherDelta will tell you that you generated a transaction. You can click the link to track your transaction on Etherscan.
Once your transaction confirms, you should see funds move from the "Wallet" column to the "EtherDelta" column.

My gas price was at 4. Mayb thats it.  Undecided
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:35:53 PM

yup that was it. Thank u very much. U indirectly gave me right direction. Tx for ur kindness.

Ok, i bought 750 for 0.480. Still cheap i guess.  Cool Probably three times ico price..

Lemme get this straight:

Are bounties supposed to be sold early?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:03:54 PM

why no bounties in this perfect project&)))
there were bounty program but its already ended
the bounty programe is in the signature camp thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
in this thread
and i think its ended 2 weeks ago from now

That thread doesn't listed any of campaign which will be paying with altcoin. It's only for bitcoin as payment.
This bounty also didn't finished 2 weeks ago but 3 days ago because their ICO was ended on Aug 31 and all of bounties ended on that time.
really i thought that it was finished before the ICO starts but
participants like signature camp participant were not allowed to remove their signature until the ICO ends
i have checked it i think one week ago
but anyway MONETHA ico is finished just in some minutes and i think its very successful ico
best of luck for future MONETHA
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2362

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

Apparently it was 2400 MTH = 1 ETH during ICO
2400 only for the first 28.000 ETH sent if I remember well (gone in seconds...), otherwise 1 ETH = 2.000 MTH.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:48:24 PM

Monetha is on Blockfolio.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

Good start..
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:17:52 PM

Monetha is on Blockfolio.
yup just added on my portfolio. trading at ico prices, was $0.2 if i'm right. definitely is a buy, those who got at discounted price are probably selling few of their monethas.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: